What if?

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: What if?

Post by Poke2201 »

We would then use our third eye powers to control our world.

What if we were hermaphrodites?
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

We would spend most of our lives having sex and the rest having/taking care of babies...

What if suddenly a disease spread and killed 99% of men in the world(with no apparent discrimination).
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

That would become Nagasarete Airantou: GLOBAL Edition.

What if you were stranded on an island with nothing but women?
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

It would be heaven during the act but after it had ended I would regret ever being born...

What if suddenly a disease spread and killed 99% of women in the world(with no apparent discrimination).
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

like u said I'll be in Nagasarete Airantou: b0mb3r edition. Gonna reproduce

What if every single male is gay and they're after you?

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Then this would be a very very awkward manga.

What if Chrnno and Bomb3r were stuck on an island together forever?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

then I will enter into a hypercube where there are endless of chrnno to feed myself.

What happens if you enter a hypercube and stuck in there forever with the only food source is eating your past selves?

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Then you gain eternal wisdom.

What if I just randomly asked a what if?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

It would be certainly better than the one you just asked...

What if you had to choose between killing yourself now, in the past or in the future knowing that if you choose the wrong one you will cause the destruction of the Universe or even of the entire Multiverse. By the way the best possible outcome is being dead...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Die in the freaking past, so I would never deal with this choice.

What if Skynet is real, but acts more like Wall-E?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

It would begin a war between those who suported it, those who were against it and the those who simply didn't care and wanted the others to shut up.

What if the only way for you to live on was killing your past self, having no idea of what the consequences would be.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Then I would be dead[/d] wouldn't I?

What if there was a time machine that could only bring you forward?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well we already have one but assuming you meant one who could do it faster then I would give it to someone else who wanted it.

What if you had to kill your past self but there was a group of you numbering a thousand and only one among them was truly your past self the rest all clones and if you killed any of them you would live on with no consequences?
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

What is it with you and killing your past selfs??? Nevertheless, Id drop an atom bomb on them.

What if chrnno started asking questions that don't deal with past selves?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Then I would start asking question about future selves... (Also you do realize you would kill yourself in dropping an atom bomb, right?)

What if suddenly several future selves suddenly appeared all bearing warnings that contradicted each other, how you would figure out the one advice to follow?

Return to “Commune”