I'm still here...

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

I'm still here...

Post by onizuka-gto »

News of my death has been greatly exaggerated....

However I apologise for the lack of a speedy reply to all my inbox all 15+ of them.

Just been weight down by attending a training course, being out the house chasing up on interviews and job hunting.

Also avoiding menacing women which I can safely assume you all are very knowledgeable about and sympathize with me, since she also knows which town I live in.(STALKER).

Anyway if you want anything to replied in haste, or requires some sort of human interaction, please contact the other Staff members.

I apologise again.

*hides in the corner/strangling a doll of a loan banker*
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: I'm still here...

Post by Darklor »

So she stalks you because you are in her debt an she wants to collect the debt now back?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: I'm still here...

Post by b0mb3r »

I could sort of sympathize about the stalker, i mean women. They can be troublesome and needy and wants to the know every bit of detail of your life. So i assume you will try to find a job that requires your home to set up traps.

baka baka baka

Return to “Commune”