Reselling Business

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Reselling Business

Post by Umiman »

Hey guys,

I'm planning on starting a little import and resell enterprise for select items. Ideally, I can obtain a lot of stuff like flashcarts, gashapon figures, and the like and import them to the Western world to sell them to you guys for prices way lower than the standard market rate. In fact, it's quite possible that I'd be able to ship them anywhere in the West for free. However, I don't know what the interest is or how much I should order or of what.

So to make things simple, I'd like your ideas or opinions. Are there things you want to be able to have but can't because of the ridiculous markups? If possible, I can get them for you but I won't do it for only one or two orders.

So, if you guys or your friends or family want things like the latest flashcarts for the Nintendo DS (acekard 2i) or maybe some Bleach figurines or some good quality webcams / headphones / whatever, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

As an example, I can sell the Acekard 2i for the NDSi for about US$30 with free shipping. Or maybe 4 port USB 2.0 hubs for $6. Headphones for $3. All free shipping.

No, I'm not scamming you guys. I'm bored. It's summer, and I want to have fun. So, tell me what you think.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Re: Reselling Business

Post by Krikit »

Dude...headphones for $3?? I'm in Japan now, and That's cheap O_o

I know TGM has been interested in FullMetal Panic Figures, though I haven't had any luck finding them...

As for my interest...I'd chose probably Wii games/books, but as a Student, I have little to no spending money O_o

I know alot of people might have interest, and the cheaper prices will definitely spark flames, but there's still going to be people like me that no matter what the interest level, money just isn't there...

then again...$3 headphones...O_o

Can we ask how you've gotten shipping to the free level? Or is that like, 'trade secret'?
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

One thing about goods from Asia is basically that they are always sooooo expensive. It really gets to be ridiculous, and that's why I generally don't order things from the area.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

I buy wholesale from select people. I won't really say who or where, but the headphones I can get easily. If you can find a bunch of people who don't mind buying around 10 or so, I can get a set for you guys and mail it out to you for free shipping.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

I'm trying really hard to think of what I want right now other than what I have, and really, it's just limited to:

~4 gamecube controllers

~tons of wii/gamecube games to use on the wii

~higher japanese language ability

~higher science/math ability

~light novels, lots of light novels.

Really, that's all I want personally...I've got a decent set of headphones, and I pulled all my furniture out of the trash, so I'm good there as well...

I really would like to take on this opportunity though, but since there's nothing I really want, and I'm in Japan, not the West....
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

I don't think you'll get free shipping krikit,

He did say free shipping to the west, last time i check i'm pretty sure Japan is "east"

:P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

I ran my trial run for the business today. The items for sale were 5 Super R4i for the Nintendo DSi, DS, and DSlite (it works for all). Sold out immediately. Glee~!
Okenido
Astral Realm

Post by Okenido »

And you made $65 dollars with that run.

A detail you forgot to add.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

lol, not only is it cheap, have free shipping, etc..but you made money O_o?

Go go go!

I'm not in the west though... :(
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

what else can you get?

might be interested myself, mind you though im going to Hong Kong in 2-3weeks time so wondering what have you got that HK doesn't have at the same price? :p
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

*coughGIN-SAMAcough*
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

I dunno, I might be able to get it cheaper than you buy it at retail in Hong Kong. Hmm... I can get fake iPod Touches for about $50 each. They all work better than the real thing, look the same, and are way cheaper. Also don't need iTunes and all that crap. Regular MP3 players for about $15-20... that sorta thing. Webcams for $15-$30.

Return to “Commune”