Scientific tern for tsundere.

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Scientific tern for tsundere.

Post by ainsoph9 »

Puedo hablar español más o menos pero esa sentencia era sin sentido, ¿no? ¿Por consiguiente, rpapo, hablas español o estás utilizando a Google ahora?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Ainda dá para entender mas uma palavra ou outra confunde um pouco...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by rpapo »

I was in Brasilia on business for a week in April 2006, and though I tried to cram some Portuguese before going, I wound up simply speaking Spanish. Being fluent in Spanish, but not a native speaker, I don't speak it as if I were in a race with my tongue, so those around me preferred that I simply spoke Spanish.
rpapo

Post by rpapo »

ainsoph9 wrote:Puedo hablar español más o menos pero esa sentencia era sin sentido, ¿no? ¿Por consiguiente, rpapo, hablas español o estás utilizando a Google ahora?
Actually, I am quite fluent in Spanish. I deliberately made what I wrote convoluted so that Google would get confused if you tried it. 8)
rpapo

Post by rpapo »

rpapo wrote:Pero, ¿para qué vayan a andar por caminos portugueses, cuando se puede hablar (o teclear) en castellano?

Como bien sabe el chrnno, eso no fue hecho por Google...
Translated: But, why are you going to wander down portuguese paths, when one knows how to speak (or type) in Castillian? As chrnno well knows, that was not done with Google...
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

rpapo wrote:I was in Brasilia on business for a week in April 2006, and though I tried to cram some Portuguese before going, I wound up simply speaking Spanish. Being fluent in Spanish, but not a native speaker, I don't speak it as if I were in a race with my tongue, so those around me preferred that I simply spoke Spanish.
Yep, as long as as Portuguese or Spanish is spoken slowly we can understand most things.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Its sad I can understand whats being understood, even worse that I cant change to english.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
rpapo

Post by rpapo »

外人だよ!
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Lmao...

Thanks man.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

So I give up trying to keep at least one thread not offtopic...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well I did keep on topic with my japanese....

But real life tsunderes. Wat do?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Not really...

It certainly is interesting though far harder to understand. No matter how complex and well made a fictional character is he is still far simpler than the simplest person...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well not really. I would say they are on par. More likely the most nuanced character can never live up to a real world human.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I say that because there is a limited number of endings a story can go to and as such the characters are limited. There are a lot of things that happen on the real world that never happen(at least together) in a story.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Willing suspension of Disbelief.

Return to “Commune”