Summer Weather 09

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Summer Weather 09

Post by Haiyami »

By the way is Baka-Tsuki still alive in continuing projects. I haven't seen any recent updates in a while? Is it because of nice summer weather?
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Maybe you do keep track of the wrong projects? ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Assassin »

Haiyami wrote:By the way is Baka-Tsuki still alive in continuing projects. I haven't seen any recent updates in a while? Is it because of nice summer weather?
Nah, well, it's not like the translators are too goddamn free to translate stuff that they can do it almost anytime they wish. They have other work to do, though. Some are studying while some are working while some does both. So be patient gentleman :D
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Haiyami wrote:By the way is Baka-Tsuki still alive in continuing projects. I haven't seen any recent updates in a while? Is it because of nice summer weather?
Which project are you looking at anyways? *Shakes in fear*
And yes, you do have to give the projects time, for example, in extreme cases, like dragonst or me, we are handling a project singlehandedly while helping out in others AND having to keep track of our own daily lives(sch/work and GAMES and ANIMES and MANGAS naturally, and the first being the least impt in some cases =X)
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Commune”