shou-setsu.blogspot.com Check It!

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

joay_b
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: shou-setsu.blogspot.com Check It!

Post by joay_b »

Go for アクセル ワールド (and I believe that's Accel World 01)
まず隗より始めよ。
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Krikit »

As far as the site goes, there's been a bit of re-arranging. For those of you who don't know, the poll has been moved to the center top of the blog, a new novel has been added, and I redid the synopsis for たま◇なま or Tama◇Nama, as it was completely worthless. I did horrible on that translation, sorry. here it is for those who don't want to waste the time to go to the blog, lol:
Spoiler! :
On the day of Himi Toru's High School entrance examination, his parents and sister all died in a car accident, causing Toru to move into a house owned and built by his grandfather located in Kanagawa Prefecture, Totsuha City, and start as a second year student at a new public high school. By the by, on the first day of the entrance ceremony, nobody should have been in the house (his grandfather and grandmother had died some years back), yet sitting on the desk in his living room was an extraterrestrial life form with the appearance of a girl. That alien declared she would be "remodeling" Toru.

"B*stard...become my joints." So like that, she remained with him in the house, starting a strange daily shared life, where from that day on, other beings from space would slowly begin accumulating around Toru.
Image Spoiler:
Spoiler! :
Anyway, this brings the total now to 8 novels you most likely haven't heard of if you aren't in japan or browsing light novel book shelves. 8 novels with a synopsis by yours-truly.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

Double Post O_o

http://shou-setsu.blogspot.com/search/label/Teasers

You can find the translated teaser for 'Accel World' on that page, underneath it's synopsis.

Creating the new poll now, and you can also check out RightxLight, an interesting novel series about...xxxxxxx you know the drill :)

http://shou-setsu.blogspot.com/
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Assassin »

RightXLight... "right hand which can erase everything"... why do I remember Touma? :roll:
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

Touma's right hand doesn't erase "everything," it just nullifies anything out of the realm of "ordinary" as defined by...whatever ordinary is...

Apparently this guy's ability is more like that Shichibukai, Batholemew from One Piece, except that instead of sending said object flying for 3 days and nights, it just...disappears...

I honestly don't know though either...but...for the record...the To Aru series popped into my head as well :). I wish I could translate an example page or two from when he uses his power to get more details on it, but that will have to wait :)
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

I have officially bought a Domain Name and Web Hosting for 1.99 a month, for the first six months. After which, it will be 3.99/month.

Upload Space: 10GB

Transfer Bandwidth/month: 300GB

As the site will contain really just text and images, and has an expected maximum of 2-3,000 page views / month, and each of the images will be around 40kb, the 300GB transfer limit seems quite reasonable.

Anyway, when it all gets finalized, and I get something up, I'll let you know the name for the website.

lol I'm such a sucker O_o I've always wanted to make a site and stuff...but geez. This isn't even going to see much traffic for a while, if not forever. How many people actually want to read synopses about light novels they can't actually read if they wanted to, lol.

Also...does anybody happen to have ra*cough*wz for "Rapunzel's Wings? ラプンツェルの翼 ? I'm using..."Perfect Dark" (you know, *cough* the video game?) anyway, I can't find this series on it no matter how long/hard I search. And I'm slightly afraid that if I'm called upon to do a teaser of this novel I...won't actually have the book O_o (I can get the paperback, but that won't help me trying to figure out how to read the kanji. I need an OCR scannable E-page for that.)

PS: If you can't desifer this code, too bad for you! I am NOT asking for RAWS! (merely if someone owns a copy of the raw...what comes after that...it's up to your imagination ^_^) <--- directed at any copywrite holders of any series they think I may have mentioned when I didn't O_o
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

I've updated my blog with three more novels.

1) Tiger Island! (Torajima! トラジマ!)
2) Shinaino. (しないの。)
3) Rabbit Love (UsaKoi うさ恋)

I thought Shinaino. Was going to be more interesting that the synopsis told me. Just some guy who accidently drank some stuff that made him give off the "who-la-la" pheremones, and the girl he confessed to isn't affected by it...O_o

Rabbit Love would be more interesting if it wasn't about a Middle School student. I'm not a middle school student, and don't particularly want to read about it. But the novel still seems interesting enough and has some good ratings for me to put a spoiler out. Something about a boy who picks up a rabbit, and when he washes it, it turns into some princess of the moon country. I'm guessing a light novel written for middle school aged students, (14 ish)...

Last one is Tiger Island! or ToraJima! I'm trying to figure out what this thing about the tiger island is...the synopsis says nothing about it, lol. Just a guy who was given hand me down underpants that his mother bought somewhere, and they were once used by a demon, so he's now got some sort of ability. It's his story, and the first friend he makes, a girl named Rui.

Hmm...I'm still waiting on my website, lol. I downloaded the WotLK Fansite Kit pack, and just edited some images, downloaded the LifeCraft font, and named the site: "World of NovelCraft," then edited the links and text to relate to light novels, all with that classic WotLK feel, lol. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself, but first I've run into some difficulties in securing a website O_o

What do you think of the above novels? Maybe someone who's read them?

(Check this site for more: http://www.shou-setsu.blogspot.com)

PS: Does anybody know why I can't seem to save my "log me on whenever I visit the site automatically" choice when I log in?
snakehead
Astral Realm

Post by snakehead »

the blog was dead...did anyone knows where i can find accel world teaser ?

Return to “Commune”