Fiction Press, pls read my Work XD

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

touya13
Astral Realm

Fiction Press, pls read my Work XD

Post by touya13 »

Hi,

I'm recently writing my original work; Chronicles of the Ancient : 魔法の古代, which previously named Mahou no Kodai.

If you're interested in reading it, please come to the fictionpress site, and read it please! If you can please give a review to each chapter, to review, you'll just have to register ^^

The site is; http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2819827/2 ... he_Ancient

But if you have problem with the link, go to the site, under 'Home', then under 'Fiction'..finally, under 'Manga'... My pen name is Touka Ayamo ^^

Thank you very much!

Volume 1 summary;

A 16-year-old girl, Ayako Toushiro was having an ordinary life with her friends and family until a mysterious transferred student, Satoshi Hiroyuki, enters her life. They had a bad start since their greeting ...and one night Ayako was mysteriously attacked by creatures who are called 'Kodai' but was saved by a boy covered in shadows. She found out that Satoshi is actually a mage-in-training searching for his long lost sister and got involved. The two set out to find his sister as the walls of enemies grew wider and Satoshi learns his skills to become the 'True Sage'... and what's up with his little-cute-petite-fox Kodai?

Overview (for now);

Satoshi Hiroyuki strives to become 'True Sage' and find his long-lost-sister. When he arrives on Earth, he meets Ayako Toushiro an ordinary girl who's ancestor ever been to the world of Riviera. She and her friends join Satoshi in his quest to find his sister who is held captive by unknown organization. There he learns what Ancients are all about;

Ancient are magical creatures summoned by their master from unforeseen dimension. There are five elements to which the Ancient possess; fire, water, wind, earth and void. And they're summoned according to their master's main affinity. But a magician who is able to call any one of the Legendary Ancient of the five elements are said to be called 'True Sage' and 'True Magic' is said when the master take full control over his own and Ancient's powers.

Return to “Commune”