Searching for someone that can make epub file

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Searching for someone that can make epub file

Post by TlclT »

Hello

I'm searching someone that could make me epub file for the light novel serie Sayonara Piano Sonata.

I already made google drive document for the 4 books (because the serie is only on the web and there's no pdf format premade), I can save them to pdf but it's impossible for me to create epub file.

So if someone could make me some, it would be apreciate. Just send me a message or reply here, I'll give the link to my google drive files (or pdf file).

Thanks
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Searching for someone that can make epub file

Post by Misogi »

Do you have CE's approval to do so? Not that we don't want to do it, but it's obvious that if you want to share a digital version of the translations, you need their approval.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

Well when I asked if it was possible to get an epub version in the comment on the website, they told me if I want it it's up to me to make it. Btw, I had no intention to share it, maybe except in the comment of the novels in question like some other people did with mobi or pdf version.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

TlclT wrote:Well when I asked if it was possible to get an epub version in the comment on the website, they told me if I want it it's up to me to make it. Btw, I had no intention to share it, maybe except in the comment of the novels in question like some other people did with mobi or pdf version.
If they allowed you to make the epub version, then I guess it's fine...
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

Well so, if anyone can make me the epub file, contact me please. I don't really want to public post the version I made on my google drive.
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

so, nobody? Maybe someone know people that are able to do it so I can contact them dirrectly to ask?
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

look like it mean no :(
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Well, I don't know who can make ePub files, and if they saw your message. Sorry.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.

Return to “Commune”