Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties) [off-topic]

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties)

Post by Nurin »

obsidian pegasus wrote:Many of the main translator's series are finishing right now SAO's basically caught up, Baka と Test is pretty much there...Its definitely on my favorite stories to know more about due to the anime, Teh Ping said he was booked for a year out and I'm sure the other TLer's are as well. They say good things come to those who wait, and considering they kept printing it, (17 volumes now and still going), it must be good! Someone'll go for it!
God Bless your words!

even if I can read japanese, my level still very low, and I cheat to do my translations, then if someone translate it, I would be very grateful.
Call me Nurin!

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by obsidian pegasus »

Even with a low level, no one else has touched it and jumping in the water is a great way to get better! (it will take both of us time to catch up to the amazing one's here).
PS. I bet the fast translators look at comments like these and laugh a little. We struggle with ten pages for 2 weeks or so at a time or more with hours put in every day.... and some of these amazing people can bust out a chapter a day...I'm jealous, (but grateful, veeeeeerrrrrryyyy grateful!)

[the subject is taboo]
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

obsidian pegasus wrote:Even with a low level, no one else has touched it and jumping in the water is a great way to get better! (it will take both of us time to catch up to the amazing one's here).
PS. I bet the fast translators look at comments like these and laugh a little. We struggle with ten pages for 2 weeks or so at a time or more with hours put in every day.... and some of these amazing people can bust out a chapter a day...I'm jealous, (but grateful, veeeeeerrrrrryyyy grateful!)
Even though you guys might be slower than the experienced translators around here, I still think that you guys are amazing as you translate for the community of your own will and in your free time. And don't worry, one day, you will be one of those "high level translators" too, everyone gets better with time and practice :) .

Plus, in my opinion, the fast translators don't look down on the slow ones, as they must have been slow at some point too when they started out :P
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

well, I con't do a chapter a day, running with all my mights I can do in one week, and I'm very busy on these days, I cant even finish my translation this weekend like planned. :D
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties) [off-topic]

Post by Rohan123 »

Nura rihan wrote:well, I con't do a chapter a day, running with all my mights I can do in one week, and I'm very busy on these days, I cant even finish my translation this weekend like planned. :D
Why are you so slow?! :x

...Just kidding, take your time, it's all good as long as the translation is proper. :lol:
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

That does make me feel better, I'm not sure I'm gonna finish this weekend either... sad. But I did get overly excited and just go by and buy cat planet cuties... If no one else picks it up, I'll start it in a few month's as a teaser... (but someone else please pick it up, I'd love to read it!)
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Yeah, I'm thinking about buy the originals for this novel, if I do so I could help you with the translations, but now, I'm very busy and have no money (TヘT)since I bought 9 novels this month... aaaahh my pocket :( :shock: I also have my PT/BR translations and Mayo Chiki! so for now it's impossible, but maybe next year :| :mrgreen:
Call me Nurin!

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Same here, today I bought four in store and ordered three more that are hard to find. Goodbye my pocket money!
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

I dunno how to split and where to put the split to, so I'm leaving it alone. Just a little alert for the off topic-ness. Nura, you may unlock the topic as an acknowledgement.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Re: Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties) [off-topic]

Post by Nurin »

Oh... My bad KuroiHikari-san 【黒い光】?dunno it's right.. but getting back, sorry it's a unstoppable habit... sorry for off topic... I'm sure that you could only have deleted the post more off topic... but it can bring more discusion... what ever it goes, if it's okay like this then i'm okay with it... :roll:

eerr... hazukashi kedo, I don't get the unlock part... what unlock, what did you mean with it... sorry don't get it

Regards :wink:
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Good work Nura, you derailed a thread so much that it got moved to another thread. First time that I'm seeing this. :lol:
Spoiler! :
Edit Nura second time to be precise, but the first time wasn't my fault. :D

Edit 2 you can't say anything rohan, you is the middle of this
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

I locked the thread, but since zzhk split it, I unlocked the original thread.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Oh! So it's how it works. :roll:
Call me Nurin!

Return to “Commune”