So Lolicon manga is illegal....

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

So Lolicon manga is illegal....

Post by ArchmageXin »

Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: So Lolicon manga is illegal....

Post by Rajikai »

To start off, I didn't read the thing entirely, not because I'm religious or such, just that I don't like reading long articles. Anyways from what I read (not that much), I'd say the reason why the bible is not illegal and lolicon manga is, is due to the fact of how it is presented. To start off, the bible is a tool for religion. I don't know much, or anything, about laws and how the government acts, but I belief that the government and religion are two different branches. Also, the fact that manga is more direct in the terms of demonstrating lolicon as opposed to the bible where it is supposedly archiving the occurrence of the past events, or their beliefs. So comparing manga to the bible is not a battle that could be easily won, or won at all.

Again, from what I read, it was quite something, and I learned quite a few. Hope I didn't provoke anyone with my lack of knowledge.
1,550/3,400
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

worshipping lolis is a religion too~
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

From the forums rules.
Avoid flammable and cyclic topics

Please be aware that political and religious discussions often cause very heated debates with little give or take on either side. They normally start out interesting and sensible but degrade rapidly. This produces the same arguments repeatedly for pages and induces many members to start "flaming" each other. Such topics will most likely be closed unless care is taken to keep the thread both interesting and polite. Similar discussions, concerning the illegality of fansubs and licensing debates, may also be treated in this way.
And yeah, that's because I'm having an itch to argue back about this. (When Songs of Songs was written by what's maybe the biggest playboy in history, King Solomon, you know this was bound to happen)

Return to “Commune”