I was wonderng about it nyaa~

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ways
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

I was wonderng about it nyaa~

Post by Ways »

Hey,this Forum is about ll BT unrelated topics right?so we can talk about anything as in "A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G" right? i am not talking about illegal or racist or plain stupid stuff but even personal satisfactory or money or anything related stuff??If so,Who wants to know something tempting and how I bought 10000+ Aeria points? 8) 8)
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Re: I was wonderng about it nyaa~

Post by ben1234 »

Knowing Aeria, they probably just offered some really overpowered stuff for buying nearly $150 worth of stuff without a rebate of any kind.

They did it for DOMO, they did it for Grand Fantasia, they did it for Kingdom Heroes, they did it for basically all of their games and it pretty much ruined the enjoyment of all of them.

/rant

I just took a quick look and they're offering a chance to win 20k AP in the loot wheel, which isn't... bad. It just isn't very good because you know they're going to offer more stuff that'll cost another $200 worth of AP
Ways

Post by Ways »

ben1234 wrote:Knowing Aeria, they probably just offered some really overpowered stuff for buying nearly $150 worth of stuff without a rebate of any kind.

They did it for DOMO, they did it for Grand Fantasia, they did it for Kingdom Heroes, they did it for basically all of their games and it pretty much ruined the enjoyment of all of them.

/rant

I just took a quick look and they're offering a chance to win 20k AP in the loot wheel, which isn't... bad. It just isn't very good because you know they're going to offer more stuff that'll cost another $200 worth of AP
WRONG! :lol:
correct answer-I used my own money BUT i earned that money in 2 months without investing a dime and giving away my personal info through Paypal 8) so i was wondering if i was allowed to refer it here nyaa~.....................................................
wait.............Aeria did WHAT???
i play Eden and grand fantasia but didnt see that kind of offer?
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Have you seen Grand Fantasia's current tier specials?

For buying $100 worth of stuff, you can get 14 day's worth of experience and item drop boost. That's insane. On most other companies, that'd probably cost you about $20 or $30 each if they even decide to offer something so utterly broken.

And then for buying $130 worth of stuff, you are given 6 blessings that slightly increases your chances of crafting level 90 stuff. Slightly because it's already a game where the success rates for crafting are already stupidly low before hitting even level 40

Hell, for $300, you are pretty much guaranteed to have a 100% success on making a single item.

It hasn't really happened to Eden yet but give it some time. It didn't happen to DOMO either for years but look what happened to that.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Tell me, Simon, did you guess that Ways is Sumenyan?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Ways

Post by Ways »

Simon wrote:...
wait..........................................AHHHHH!!!!!!!ITS YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!
............must be a nightmare.....
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

That's something I should say.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
Ways

Post by Ways »

Whyy!!!!!!!!!!
...................damn you simon..
i thought u were a dead guy here nyaa~
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

ME DEAD ?!

Never.

And I think I should say this.
Do not advertise your products, services or events

You are not permitted to post the URL of, or information about any website, product, service or event with which you are affiliated unless it forms an important part of an on-topic reply to a previous post, where providing the URL or information would be of specific interest to the topic. In keeping with the General Rules, this includes soliciting other members to send you electronic mail or private messages in exchange for such information. Baka-Tsuki will not tolerate the use of its facilities to send or in any way distribute unsolicited advertising. All advertising must be authorised by a member of staff prior to its publication within The Forum; either by explicit exception in The Rules or by a private message from a member of staff.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Crud. There goes my plan to advertise Yuu-based necromancer products.
Ways

Post by Ways »

ainsoph9 wrote:Crud. There goes my plan to advertise Yuu-based necromancer products.
i would like that........nyaa~
Simon wrote:Do not advertise your products, services or events
You are not permitted to post the URL of, or information about any website, product, service or event with which you are affiliated unless it forms an important part of an on-topic reply to a previous post, where providing the URL or information would be of specific interest to the topic. In keeping with the General Rules, this includes soliciting other members to send you electronic mail or private messages in exchange for such information. Baka-Tsuki will not tolerate the use of its facilities to send or in any way distribute unsolicited advertising. All advertising must be authorised by a member of staff prior to its publication within The Forum; either by explicit exception in The Rules or by a private message from a member of staff.
Shindekudasai ne~onegai desu wo~
i am going to sue you....seriously..but sadly since i do not have a lawyer i cant..
so is verbal abuse satisfactory?...hmm..it might not for an M but..
gomen ne~i dont have anything up my sleeve for now....atleast...nyaa~
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Well, first off, I have a...nuts! They found me! I have to go! *runs away*
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

ainsoph9 wrote:Crud. There goes my plan to advertise Yuu-based necromancer products.
I'll take over, don't worry man.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Quit trying to squat on my territory! The lower East side is mine! :P :roll:

Return to “Commune”