Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Polish)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Vessin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Polish)

Post by Vessin »

Hey.
I write here with question if I can translate this novel into my own language (Polish) and post here on Baka-Tsuki. I ask because the English translation of this is only hosted on BT and the group which doing it didn't answer to my question.

Best regards
Vessin
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Polish

Post by Misogi »

You should ask hayashi or NanoDesu for their approval, as the current translation project of KSwK is here.

You have to give proper credit to them, as quoted below.
NanoDesu wrote:As is our usual policy, we allow retranslations of our work as long as you give credit to

(1) the translator (hayashi)
(2) the editing team [...]
(3) the group (nanodesu translations)

As long as those things are clearly visible in the retranslation, we’ll be good to go.
I'll send them a message, so that you can get a proper answer.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Vessin
Project Translator

Post by Vessin »

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it and waiting for more informations.
NanoDesu
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by NanoDesu »

Vessin wrote:Hey.
I write here with question if I can translate this novel into my own language (Polish) and post here on Baka-Tsuki. I ask because the English translation of this is only hosted on BT and the group which doing it didn't answer to my question.

Best regards
Vessin
As Misogi said, you may retranslate our work into Polish as long as you credit the translator, the project editors, and our translation group in your retranslation.
Vessin
Project Translator

Post by Vessin »

So now, after getting permission to retranslate this novel, I'm happy to announce my first project on BT.

Project staff:
Project administrator: Vessin
Translator: Vessin
Editor: kartofell

I will add project page when I will finish first chapter, because prologue is already done.
Vessin
Project Translator

Post by Vessin »

I finished first chapter already and have almost done second one, so I was wondering, whom should I notify, to get rid of that pending tag.
Also I saw that translators have their own rank, so I wanted to ask, if there are any requirements to get it, of course beyond translating a project.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Well, I have to say that if u have the full chapter and already posted it, you should ask for a supervisor for a aproval, I guess it's okay if u ask Misogi about it, anyway, the translator rank I got it when I asked for it :lol: anyway if I remember right oni said that the requiriments are to be registered as a project translator in minimum a project and have at least one script posted on the wiki. :wink:
Call me Nurin!

Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Everything is ok, so I've removed the Pending tag. Project approved.

For the Translator status, click on User Control Panel > Usergroups, click on the case of the Translator group, select "Join selected" at the bottom of the page, then submit and confirm your request.
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Misogi wrote:Everything is ok, so I've removed the Pending tag. Project approved.

Gosh, that was fast :lol: :roll:

Oh please do it, and I'll ask here, but can you approve Oreshura Brazilian Portuguese? I already have one chapter posted and midway with the second... :roll:
Last edited by Misogi on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post
Call me Nurin!

Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Well, it was mainly because of luck and of our extra members in the supervisor group.

Guess that I'll check the other pending projects.

Edit : Nura, although the Chapter 0 may be considered as a Prologue, its length is enough to approve the project.
----
Vessin
Project Translator

Post by Vessin »

Thanks for so fast reply. I will do my best, to be an active member of Baka-Tsuki Community.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”