OreGaIru (Filipino)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
AeroPH
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

OreGaIru (Filipino)

Post by AeroPH »

Hello, I'm new here and I was planning to translate Yahari ore no seishun rabu kome wa machigatte irunu in Filipino(Tagalog) but I don't seem to get the guidlines(sorry), But I really do wanna translate it. I am fully commited into translating the light novel.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Yahari ore no seishun rabu kome wa machigatte irunu-Fili

Post by Misogi »

Four things to do before your project get approved :
- Create a project page on the wiki (copy-paste and translate the English one in Filipino). Just follow the example in the list of other available languages.
- Add the {{Warning:ATP}} tag at the top of the project page.
- Create a Registration page.
- Translate at least one full chapter (prologue excluded).

Don't worry about the one-week deadline, it isn't followed anymore. Just take your time to do all of this, and then a supervisor will approve the project.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
AeroPH
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Yahari ore no seishun rabu kome wa machigatte irunu-Fili

Post by AeroPH »

Oh,Ok thank you very much, I'll do it as soon as possible

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”