Hidan no Aria (Russian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Hidan no Aria (Russian)

Post by rock96 »

Hello guys! I just so happened completed Prologue and Chapter 1 of Hidan no Aria volume 1. I will make page for this project myself, but I need a permission from admins first. And sadly, Russian supervisor hadn't been here for a while.

Привет всем! Это тема для проекта по переводу новеллы "Ария Алой Пули. Просьба высказывать комментарии и критику по переводу здесь, равно как и заявки на участие в проекте.

upd. Created pages and uploaded translated chapters.
upd2. Project approved.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: HnA - Russian version

Post by Simon »

Ah, already approved.

Well, glad that the translation started in Russian language.

If there is help needed, just ask. And good luck.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rock96 »

My gosh, I want to kill myself for some pretty stupid mistakes here and there in the OP. Well, no matter.

Basically, debating right now whether or not to translate more of HnA. I know that there are some people who like HnA, but I'm not sure if I have enough drive to drill through other volumes. Just a notice here, since Simon looked at the thread. :lol:
I hope, I'll find my answer in a month or so...
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

My reasons for being here are a bit different.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”