Ghost Hunt (Russian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Ghost Hunt (Russian)

Post by Darklor »

Jurgen wrote:Hello guys! I'm the representative of the fan translations team from Belarus. :) Recently we deceided to translate Ghost Hunt novels into Russian but there is a problem: We do not have any Jap RAWS to check with 'em. :( Please, can anyone share it with us. It would be so great that I'll come to the buckets then.
Help us, please! If you have one, send 'em to my e-mail: [email protected] or DL to some file hosting.
Thanks!
Jurgen wrote:2 Vaelis: Oh, thanks a lot I didn't expect it will be that fast. Yes we'll TRY to translate from Japaneese but it'll take lots of time :) Now we are working on the first book so... You can ask me in a year maybe...
Needs to be translated: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... an_Version~
Also the registration page needs to be added.
Jurgen wrote:Well then, 2 chapters are ready. How can I input them into the main page?
Jurgen wrote: volume 1
Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2 is on the final editing

Also, I am really stupid about PC so couldn't find where to post the link ;_;
Also your translated chapters.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Isapfe
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Ghost Hunt~Russian~

Post by Isapfe »

Translated the main page into Russian and added the registration page. Edit to your liking :) All that's left is to add the completed chapters.
Jurgen
Astral Realm

Re: Ghost Hunt~Russian~

Post by Jurgen »

Update!
Prologue and 1st chapter added.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”