Toradora! (Filipino)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
supahem
Astral Realm

Toradora! (Filipino)

Post by supahem »

Good day to all and im new here in this forums. It seems that kinny riddle has started translating tora dora into english and it seems that this
is the place to ask permission to translate it into another language.

A Filipino language(Note: Filipino - national language of the Philippines, but is about 90% tagalog) professor has instructed me to translate at least 1 volume of a known light novel in japan because he would use it as a reference tool for his future Filipino class. The reason why is because a survey conducted in my school indicates that 40% of the students here are into anime and manga and a method of learning using anime and manga has just started in our school to act as a motivating/learning tool.

Being the intense anime/manga/light novel fan that i am. i decided to translate ToraDora(Volume 1). I've already read chapters 1-5 and i think i can do them on a one chapter a week basis.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: ToraDora Saling Tagalog

Post by onizuka-gto »

that's a very interesting use of modern pop culture for education.

I wish you well on your translation.

Just be warned that kinny and all our other translators are not "professional" and the work they publish on our website, are tailored for entertainment purposes, so plese do not take the translation for "granted" in that you should not present them in anyway that can be constructed as "academicially certified".

Just to warn you if your tutor scrutinize the translation we have here with the original material.

In all, i hope you have fun translating and reading thi novel, because in the end that is all that matters here at Baka-Tsuki.

:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”