Fate/Stay.Night (Russian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Rung
Astral Realm

Fate/Stay.Night (Russian)

Post by Rung »

Fate/Stay Night is a Japanese eroge visual novel game, created by Type-Moon.
Our group, Red-Moon, wants to translate FSN to russian.
We already have permission from Mirror-Moon to use their english translations. But TakJun said: "We well not provide any help what-so-ever".

So I exported english/japaness text form the game, but only japanese variant would be uploaded to the wiki.

Group consists of 4 translators, programmer and editor. After comleting each episode (Prologue, Fate, UBW and HF) we will make a patch, and distribute it on russian anime sites. Prologue is already done and I wish to upload it as soon as possible
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Fate/Stay Night Russian Translation

Post by onizuka-gto »

hello,

welcome to Baka-Tsuki.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you any decisive verdict for authorisation over this project.

This is not because we do not have any English translations, or that it is a visual novel.

The problem is that this visual novel is classed as "Hentai"

This fall outside of my jurisdiction as current the visual novels we have hosted here are not hentai.

I will have to request authorisation from the Founder of Baka-Tsuki.

Personally i have seen the content of Fate/Stay, and i think it's fine considering that it is will be just the Russian text and no images.

But i do not know what will the Big Boss will say.

I think if you wish help, i would appreciate if you can send my way, a written statement to support your case as to why you wish to have Baka-Tsuki to host this game. (English)

Which i can send to the Founder.

if you do not wish to do so, then just contact me about it, and i will contact the Boss and attempt to plead the case for you as best I can.

in all, i wish you luck and i hope this will be resolved as soon as possible.

thank you.

regards,

oni
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Fate/Stay Night Russian Translation

Post by onizuka-gto »

Just an Update:

I have contacted the Founder, so won't be long until you will get a verdict.

At the moment all pages relating to this project will be given a notice, if your request has been denied, i will leave you a notice on each page marked for deletion with a 24hr limit to allow you to save your data.

But if the Boss says yes, then things will just continue as normal and a link will appear on the main navigation bar.

best of luck!

:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”