Chinese

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Kanziell
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Chinese

Post by Kanziell »

Hello. I am a new member and I am bilingual in Chinese and English, so naturally I was looking for some Chinese works or Chinese works translated to English works. However I realised that there are few or maybe even none forum discussion that is talking about Chinese works. Hence I am opening a new topic and hope can hear some explanation or even some great Chinese-English novel :D
Having a light side and a dark side is what makes life interesting. -Tyki Mikk
Kanziell
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Chinese

Post by Kanziell »

If anyone need a translator to translate either simplified or traditional Chinese to English, I am free to help so you can drop the message here or on my talk page in Baka Tsuki: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... lk:Kanziel

I also would be happy to work with anyone in translating any novel, just to get more experience or read more novel, so anyone can talk to me about any Chinese-English novel, manga or anime. Cheers~ :D
Having a light side and a dark side is what makes life interesting. -Tyki Mikk
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Chinese

Post by Darklor »

I fear you are here in the wrong subforum if you're interested in translating Chinese to English. The Alternative Language subforum is usually for Projects in another language than English...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”