Author is Ending ZnT Novel

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

dab117
Astral Realm

Author is Ending ZnT Novel

Post by dab117 »

20th volume of Noboru Yamaguchi's 4.5-million-copy light novel series ships on Friday (2011-02-25)

Author Noboru Yamaguchi is ending the Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero) light novel series in the 22nd volume in 2012. The 20th volume (pictured at bottom) is shipping in Japan on February 25, and the series has 4.5 million copies in print. The story follows a budding magician, nicknamed "Louise the Zero" due to her initial ineptness at magic, who accidentally summoned a boy from Earth as her familiar.

There have been three television anime series based on the light novel series, and Geneon Entertainment (USA) Inc. released the first series on DVD in North America. Later, Funimation acquired the rights after Geneon stopped distributing anime in North America.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork, Mainichi Shimbun's Mantan Web via Temple Knights

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Author is Ending ZnT Novel

Post by Mystes »

Well, it smelled the end well before, since the elf incident.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

An end in sight gives me a bit of motivation to edit them.
passinby
Astral Realm

Post by passinby »

I cant wait, I hope it gives some closure and has him ending up with Lousie. If not I might kill someone.I've been following this for to long for them not to be together.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”