Vol.3-chapter 4 - "Counting"

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Vol.3-chapter 4 - "Counting"

Post by onizuka-gto »

1.3 Counting

Within ten seconds, various things happen...

One second. Louise notices Siesta who was pushed onto the bed by Saito. Two seconds. Louise notices that her blouse is undone. Three seconds. Saito and Siesta stand up flustered. Six seconds. Siesta had done up the buttons on her blouse. Seven seconds. She Siesta dashed out of the room, facing away from Louise. Eight seconds. Saito cries, “Wait Siesta!” Nine seconds. Louise regains herself. Ten seconds. Just as Saito was about to explain what had happened, he felt an intense pain as Louise high kicked him.

My revision First second: Louise notices that Siesta was pushed onto the bed by Saito. Second second: Louise notices that her blouse is undone. Third second: Saito and Siesta stand up flustered. Sixth second: Siesta buttons up her blouse. Seventh second: Siesta dashes out of the room, facing away from Louise. Eighth second: Saito cries, “Wait Siesta!” Nineth second: Louise regains herself. Tenth second: Just as Saito is about to explain what had happened, he feet an intense pain as Louise high kicks him.

Perhaps it would be better to omit the "Second(s)" and just write it as one: two: three:
etc.

--Delwack 11:33, 16 November 2007 (PST)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

lol I had to spoil myself.
Delwack
Astral Realm

Post by Delwack »

I've changed it to
One: blah blah
Two: blah blah