Zero No Tsukaima Novels Volume 1-10 [RAW]

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Zero No Tsukaima Novels Volume 1-10 [RAW]

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Sadly posting the RAW's violate the rules, so I can't provide you with RAWS with this post in particular, yet, you can always PM me if you want the RAWS.

I have all volumes in jpg and txt formats so that the poeple interested would have easier time on looking up the words or the whole phragraph (by copy/paste method). The only exception is volume 11 which is in jpg format only.

For dictionaries I would recommend ATLAS dictionary as it works pretty well not to mention that you can add your own terms to it as well. conntact me if you want to know more about it.

*Mod: You did. :roll: We do not allow scanned images of RAWS or text files of them. But you may "post", "write" and read about the raws as they are natually allowed for "discussion" :) *
Last edited by Darknemo2000 on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Hmm . . . For Kaze no Stigma, Felin was told not to link the raws. Also, if you are, don't link them to the baka-tsuki site, it eats up bandwith. Finally, I don't think this tread will be deleted cause people will know who to look for when finding raws.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

lol I'm actually suprised the link hasn't been removed...

Well, I dled it, so now I have the story raws plus the pictures! Now I can finally put them into the story. :D
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Oh I see...Sorry, I didnt knew that it was violating the rules, I thought only manga and anime RAWS do. Oh well now I'll know.

Yet, if anyone wants to have raws for Zero No Tsukaima or Kaze no Stigma you can allways pm me to give you some links, or some dictionaries that would help in translating process.

Should I delete this thread, as it has lost any real purpose now?
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Nah, just leave it here for new translators to know who to contact should they want RAWs :wink:
/me claws out throat and dies
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Ah ok then...

One more question though, can I post images from novels like GTO did for Volume 1?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

yes you can.

But try to crop them properly before posting them please.

"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Allright then, I will leave the page numbers the same as they are found in the novels, and also, since GTO allready uploaded the first volume images I will start with Volume 2.

But should I use the forums upload system or should I upload them to other site and then link them instead?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

please register on the wiki (if you can at this moment, if you can't. just do so anonymously) and upload the pictures then link them in.

If you can only do so anonymously, tell me, and i will make a volume 2 image page for you to edit in the pictures.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Ah, no I am already registered there, yet I have never tried uplaoding pictures in there so I dont really know what to do...
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

How is this? The picture is smaller dimensionwise, but I couldn't get a smaller file size without shrinking it a bit.

If this is fine, I'll do the rest as well.

P.S. I've spoiled myself looking at all the pictures though volume 10, looks like some weird sh!t happens. lol I can't wait! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
king
Astral Realm

Post by king »

Dankes
Const2k
Senior Project Editor

Post by Const2k »

Darknemo2000 wrote:Sadly posting the RAW's violate the rules, so I can't provide you with RAWS with this post in particular, yet, you can always PM me if you want the RAWS.

I have all volumes in jpg and txt formats so that the poeple interested would have easier time on looking up the words or the whole phragraph (by copy/paste method). The only exception is volume 11 which is in jpg format only.
The same for me. 'cept I have vol.11 in .txt file as well. And I'm pretty sure I'll have vol.12 as soon as it comes out on 25th of August.
Raws for vol.1-8 are in BitTorrent (and are easy to find), vol.1-11 plus Tabitha's side story are in eDonkey network (use eMule to get them if you need).
Sorry, no links - just hints ;)

Edit: Okay. Google for "Zero no Tsukaima Light Novels" to get torrent with raws of vol.1-12 and Tabitha's Adventure (I thought BitComet's eD2k plugin can be of use, so I made it with eD2k links; empty padding files had to be added for this). Jeez, I really didn't know I have ~12Mbit upstream until I posted it on TokyoTosho...
RussG
Astral Realm

Post by RussG »

Can't find the .txt anywhere.

They're really important to me because I read them to study Japanese, and if I come across kanji I don't know, then it's a total pain to look up if they're not in text.

If anyone could send me the .txt versions (and any other .txt you have if you want) I'd very well appreciate it, currently reading the kino no tabi books, and they won't last forever..(!!!!!) thanks

*Mod: Please do not POST YOUR EMAIL! Also we do not supply raw text files.*
set
Astral Realm

ZnT chinese translation

Post by set »

just to ask can anyone give me some links to ZnT chinese translation, if this is forbidden nvm then.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”