Workload Distrubution

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

lambchopsil
Astral Realm

Post by lambchopsil »

Ok, I'm new here! (Yo, Sushi-Y~ You're working with Baka-Tsuki on ZnT? Maybe that's why AQS had such a large ZnT thread...) I'm technically part of KHS and I've worked with Sushi-Y for over a year now. I helped do some of the last minute checks on ZnT ch1.

Anyways, I need to know how the system works and what to do. (I'm an editor.) So many threads and I don't have time to read through 2+ months of stuff...A little help please?

(Posting in this thread since it seems post relevant)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

its quite simple lambsy, just read up the standard agree english terms for certain words on another thread.
then head overto the wiki, login, click "recentchanges" and you will find pages from the ZNT novel there which you can access and edit. :)

At this moment I don't have the page names for chapter two, three at this moment (i'm at work).

but if you ask around they will point you in the right direction.

aft that just edit.

:)

Oh, and there one thing you have to do,when you find those pages, there is something called a "sign off" which means when your satisfied that a section of the chapter is done, sign your username (done by typing four "~" symbols) in the required area provide. once there are more then four editors have approved of the lot, its ready for public release (in theory anyway)

:D
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”