Huzzah, people, LET'S HUZZAH!

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

This is just me another rumor is going around which some people are upset about. But its a rumor that Seven Seas postponed their releasing of Zero no Tsukaima. I think this is total BS, plus, I've never seen any Seven Seas books or light novels listed anywhere in my area.

Lol i think Seven Seas is on a ban list on my area since the whole issue about Kodomo no Jikan getting licensed then dropping the license. T_T
Christof
Astral Realm

Post by Christof »

Well, if they're delaying the release of ZnT. It's good news for us, we'll have more time to translate...
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

YAY.

We also have an experience staff coming to B-T to supervise Z.N.T project on the wiki and the offline distrubution (PDF)

Namely Se-Chan from Kawaii-Heavens. :)

So, if you see se-chan be nice and give a big Baka-Tsuki welcome!

;)

Welcome to B-T Se-chan, hope you like it here, and hope you have lots of fun!

:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
flamehazexxx
Astral Realm

Post by flamehazexxx »

sorry if this is a noob question, but are you going to keep scanning the series ? I just want to make sure since its getting lisensed , and dont want to read somthing im going to have to stop reading. I also dont want to read a downgraded lisensed version. thanks and keep up the good work

oh and i wasent asking when they were being relesed , just if they are still being relesed since i havent seen any updates in a while.

flamehazexxx
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

You know what? Just read what Jumpy said :lol:
Last edited by Fushichou on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

First of all, we don't scan novels . . . Second of all, if you've been keeping up with the forums you would know that B-T and its collaborators have decided to continue ZnT. They will take down the volumes as the official release comes out.

If B-T really decided to stop it, then it wouldn't be on the main navigation bar . . .
flamehazexxx
Astral Realm

Post by flamehazexxx »

Jumpyshoes wrote:First of all, we don't scan novels . . . Second of all, if you've been keeping up with the forums you would know that B-T and its collaborators have decided to continue ZnT. They will take down the volumes as the official release comes out.

If B-T really decided to stop it, then it wouldn't be on the main navigation bar . . .

heh sorry , i diddent know what you call it , my bad. and try too keep up with the sight a bit more .

sorry for taking your time

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”