.pdf releases for completed volumes?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: .pdf releases for completed volumes?

Post by chrnno »

Fine but then wouldn't be easier to just build one that way you can also make it fitting your taste.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

True. But I would still desire the fun in stealing stuff.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw with as 'fluid' as these projects are it could get a little difficult to keep ant thing like a pdf file current.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Theres a reason I said updated Periodically..... :mrgreen:
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Shiroux
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shiroux »

i got a question and it's really off topic here....(sorry for borrowing your topic) but it's really a trivial matter so i don't want to make a topic for it

i watch the whole animes of ZnT and i was wondering where in the novel is the continuation from the anime? if anyone know plz tell me...(dont have to be exact but please accurately as possible)
being already watch the anime numerous times when i start reading volume 1 and complete it, i got the feeling that some of the characters are kinda out of characters lol, i know that there gonna be some different but i need to get use to the novel version first so i decide to continue where the anime left off and maybe go back to volume 2 and up.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I believe that its continued around 10th novel.

But I haven't read it in a while, so start from 9 on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

After looking at the chapters and relying on my not so good memory(long time since I watched the anime and I watched/read so many things since then that it's hard to focus on it).

Season 1 ends with Volume 3. So if you want to continue you go to volume 4.
Season 2 ends with Volume 7. So if you want to continue you go to volume 8.
Season 3 ends with Volume 10. So if you want to continue you go to volume 11.

But that's only general there is a lot of things that didn't go into the anime, things that were moved in time and things that were outright changed.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Shiroux
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shiroux »

i see...look like i'll have to read the whole thing but might just start with volume 10
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

Shiroux wrote:i see...look like i'll have to read the whole thing but might just start with volume 10
you can start there if you want but i would suggest starting at the beginning Vol 1 and go from there as there are many things int vol 10 that refer to the other vol's so if you have not read the others your might not under stand what is actually going on @ that point.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well the anime has major differences from the light novel, especially in the perversion fanservice department.

So yes, read from Volume 1.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

The main difference for me is that the anime was a nice story while the light novel made it into one of my favorites. In fact before looking for ZnT I didn't even know what light novels were.

Edit: Also I just thought, if I came to this forum because of ZnT then it should be before I joined so about a year since I watched the anime.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

chrnno wrote:The main difference for me is that the anime was a nice story while the light novel made it into one of my favorites. In fact before looking for ZnT I didn't even know what light novels were.

Edit: Also I just thought, if I came to this forum because of ZnT then it should be before I joined so about a year since I watched the anime.
Grammar Nazi needs Word Holocaust.

Anyway, I tend to hate the Anime endings so I really dig deeper into ones I love. Hence, I ended up here.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Hum... I didn't got the first part... :? As for the second one, I don't have much problems with anime endings most of the ones that were different were good even if not as good as the manga or light novel.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

chrnno wrote:Hum... I didn't got the first part... :? As for the second one, I don't have much problems with anime endings most of the ones that were different were good even if not as good as the manga or light novel.
chrnno wrote:T

Theres supposed to be punctuation somewhere.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Hum... Didn't you mean "There's"? I can play that game too... :roll:

Also just add "..." after joined and it fits perfectly.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”