Volume 11, Chapter 5

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Volume 11, Chapter 5

Post by Darklor »

Maybe because some like spoilers ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Bob thy dead
Astral Realm

Post by Bob thy dead »

Darklor wrote:Maybe because some like spoilers ;)
Well I do think that anything that could be considered a spoiler should at least be said only AFTER the full chapter is released, but that is my personal opinion.

Also, just made this account to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No really, thanks a bunch for translating this. :D
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

Darklor wrote:Maybe because some like spoilers ;)
Good point. Though how can people like spoilers is beyond my understanding... But then unless its a spoiler about some great revelation or plot twist it wont matter much...
Bob thy dead wrote:Well I do think that anything that could be considered a spoiler should at least be said only AFTER the full chapter is released, but that is my personal opinion.

Also, just made this account to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No really, thanks a bunch for translating this. :D
Well, this is the thread for it so it makes sense discussing what is already translated and when you see this thread before reading you can simply go to the translation before reading this thread.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Chiron
Kyonist

Post by Chiron »

Ohara wrote:Wonderful. Do you plan on doing the rest up to Vol 17 when you have time?
Oh, i would really like to know about what Darknemo2000 thinks about this *prays for him/her to have enough time to translate* :mrgreen:
Bob thy dead
Astral Realm

Post by Bob thy dead »

chrnno wrote:Well, this is the thread for it so it makes sense discussing what is already translated and when you see this thread before reading you can simply go to the translation before reading this thread.
I much prefer to wait until the chapter is fully translated before reading it, and I read this topic so I know when the chapter is fully translated. Plus, spoilers should be in spoiler tags anyway, correct? At least until the chapter is fully translated.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

What is translated is translated. it won't change.

Just because it tells 65% it does not mean that 65% that is already translated will be changed, but rather additional 35% of text will be added, but it will be text that follows the first 65%, so you can discuss the 65% translated as the full text already because that text, except for editors making some corrections, won't change.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Chapter is fully translated now.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Bob thy dead wrote:I much prefer to wait until the chapter is fully translated before reading it, and I read this topic so I know when the chapter is fully translated. Plus, spoilers should be in spoiler tags anyway, correct? At least until the chapter is fully translated.
Well, you can simply look at the wiki and wait until there is no percentage anymore... Not that i entirely disagree with you but i dont think its really necessary spoiler tags in this thread.

Thanks for the translation darknemo. I keep being amazed by your speed, my first language is portuguese and my second english, if i tried to translate a chapter from one to another i would take at least a week if i didn't do anything else...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Talix
Astral Realm

Post by Talix »

Darknemo2000 wrote:Chapter is fully translated now.
I love you so, even tho' you spoil me with details that I do not know about yet :D
RabidRabbit
Astral Realm

Post by RabidRabbit »

Kirche's nickname should be "the Ardent," which is also what she calls herself sometimes (like the dialogue at the end of the chapter).

The naming thread lists her name's literal translation, "Kirche of the slight fever,"but it sounds ridiculous in English. "Kirche the Ardent" is the translation used in the anime and the earlier volumes here on B-T.
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

Thanks for the translations Dark, it was a nice segue back to school for them. I don't remember if it was said in some of the earlier volumes or not, but the third years are the seniors right? As in, they graduate from the school after three years or is there a 4th (or even more) year?
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

I think it is based on the highschool grades in Japan so it's most likely their final year.
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by Puiu »

I wonder how the story will progress after they graduate. Most of the interesting parts have happened outside the school and a lot of "fillers" were inside the school. The school is like their only place they can get some play time.

BTW: tnx a lot for the full chap.
Faktek
Kyonist

Post by Faktek »

Thank you Darknemo2000!

BTW
Language : Lithuanian, Russian, German, English, Polish (and a few other slavic languages)
Na prawdę? Jak tak, to od dzisiaj wszystkie podziękowania po polsku będę składał xD
http://mangafeed.net/ One place to track them all
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Juts wanted to tell you guys that I am translating ch 6, in fact have been translating it few days now, its just that its pretty big so it takes some time to have at least one part done...

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”