Volume 9 Chapter 5->E

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Captain Sabih
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 9 Chapter 5->E

Post by Captain Sabih »

All I can simpy say is wow Zyzzyva165. Coming back to this site after the holidays and seeing that amount of progress is simply staggering. :shock:

Must give a hearty thank you for keeping the project going along with the other translators.
kingston_ronald wrote:wow that was fast keep up the good work.
hopefully all the chapters will be translated before the 4 season of the anime comes out in July 2009.
thanx again
I doubt that will happen because the anime has more or less caught up with the books because it left a bucket load out. They probably covered 3 volumes of the novels in the last 2 episodes of the series unfortunately.

What I would like to know is when the next few volumes will be released. Considering it started in 2004 thats around on average, 4 novels a year.
Zyzzyva165
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

kingston_ronald wrote:wow that was fast keep up the good work.
hopefully all the chapters will be translated before the 4 season of the anime comes out in July 2009.
thanx again
Well, I never aim for that. It was just during holidays, and I need to find a way to kill my boredom, or else I may release Avatars in another parallel dimension to wreck the world as well! >"< Not sure if I'll continue after this. I'll see how things go. =)
"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."
Captain Sabih
Astral Realm

Post by Captain Sabih »

Zyzzyva165 wrote:Well, I never aim for that. It was just during holidays, and I need to find a way to kill my boredom, or else I may release Avatars in another parallel dimension to wreck the world as well! >"< Not sure if I'll continue after this. I'll see how things go. =)
Sure hope you do. Speed really is never an issue. As long as somebody is making a contribution fast or slow (I believe there is one other translating ZnT too) it simply keeps the project alive and people interested.

As for me I'll probably read Vol.9 ch 4-E next week and must saythanks again for the hard work.
Darksidevrael
Astral Realm

Post by Darksidevrael »

Captain Sabih wrote: I doubt that will happen because the anime has more or less caught up with the books because it left a bucket load out. They probably covered 3 volumes of the novels in the last 2 episodes of the series unfortunately.

What I would like to know is when the next few volumes will be released. Considering it started in 2004 thats around on average, 4 novels a year.
The anime finished around volume 10 with a few eps from other later volumes (thats what it seems like)
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Volume 12 is mostly taken out, but there are still things in volume 11 to take out so volume 11 and then volume 13+ thats how next season will be...

The problem is that it lacks boobs (specially compared to volume 12 which was stuffed with those and which was probably the most focused volume of the season 3 too), and considering that this is the most important thing in this anime it can start struggling, but as they showed in OVA - they will just throw in some pointless anime original tentacle rape and maybe some yuri kisses - and everyone will be happy.
Captain Sabih
Astral Realm

Post by Captain Sabih »

Has the OVA actully been released?
Timer17
Astral Realm

Post by Timer17 »

yes :|
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

i dont remember the yuri parts in the OVA...
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Nope i mean it as a whole thematics. Yuri fanservice overload in anime, even if novels had some of those considering that it had enough plot and character development it never stood out as badly as it does in anime where character development is non-existant and plot is barely visible.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”