Side Story- Still being translated?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

nicolienjansen
Astral Realm

Side Story- Still being translated?

Post by nicolienjansen »

Do any of you know if the ZnT side stories (Tabitha's Adventure) are still being translated? I know that your are buzy translating the main story, but I'd like to know if any of you is translating them?
I nearly ate the pencil I was holding when I read that only one chapter was translated. It seems I like the side stories :3

I'm sorry for my bad English. English is my second language, and I still find it difficult to write/speak.
(And I wanted to learn Japanese? Pfff.)
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Side Story- Still being translated?

Post by Wolfpup »

nicolienjansen wrote:Do any of you know if the ZnT side stories (Tabitha's Adventure) are still being translated? I know that your are buzy translating the main story, but I'd like to know if any of you is translating them?
I nearly ate the pencil I was holding when I read that only one chapter was translated. It seems I like the side stories :3

I'm sorry for my bad English. English is my second language, and I still find it difficult to write/speak.
(And I wanted to learn Japanese? Pfff.)
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... gistration

Tells you who is doing what currently wheither it is the main stories or the side stories. :wink:
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
nicolienjansen
Astral Realm

Post by nicolienjansen »

Thanks c:
But, there's one story that's still on 36%. I look a few times every week, but it hasn't changed?
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Wolfpup »

nicolienjansen wrote:Thanks c:
But, there's one story that's still on 36%. I look a few times every week, but it hasn't changed?
The side stories as well as the whole ZNT project is done in the translators spare time so it make take some time for them to make any progress.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Isapfe
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Isapfe »

nicolienjansen wrote:Thanks c:
You can also check a history tab for every page you're wondering about. And for that 36%-story the last edit was on 12 March 2010. But there is always hope...

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”