Prep Work For Vol 12 of ZnT

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Prep Work For Vol 12 of ZnT

Post by Wolfpup »

I'm doing some prep work for when Vol 12 is completed it is located here Zero no Tsukaima:Volume12 Full Text. Also I'm using it to make the needed adjustments to all the completed chapters so that their formating is more in line with the rest of the novels. Such as Chapter # and titles. I'm thinking of making the need adjustments so that it will be more like Vol 1 full text, but that will mean that all the chapters will need to be renamed but not moved except for the two chapters i have moved so that the better match the chapters in the rest of the novels.

NOTE TO PROJECT TRANSLATORS:

If you feel rushed by this I do apologize :cry: :cry: I am ONLY doing this to help get Vol 12 more in line with the other Volumes as i was seeing multiple chapter naming systems in the links for each of the chapters.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Re: Prep Work For Vol 12 of ZnT

Post by NeoStorm555 »

Well, I wish you good luck Wolfpup. Even though I'm not a translator NOR a member working on the novel, I'll do what I can to help out if you need any extra assistance. :3

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”