Volume 14

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

touya13
Astral Realm

Volume 14

Post by touya13 »

volume 14 chapter 1 is 25% translated, although i didnt arrange the sentences, i just follow up what its written.

ive managed to translate ACCORDING to what has been written in the RAWs, but there are some characters i dont get like the meaning ; so if u happen to read it in Wiki, then glady help me translate the characters that hasnt been translated. thank you.
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 14

Post by Wolfpup »

touya13 wrote:volume 14 chapter 1 is 25% translated, although i didnt arrange the sentences, i just follow up what its written.

ive managed to translate ACCORDING to what has been written in the RAWs, but there are some characters i dont get like the meaning ; so if u happen to read it in Wiki, then glady help me translate the characters that hasnt been translated. thank you.
I'm willing to help you with the editing and have sent you a pm concerning it. :D
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

would you like me to do a full rough translation on chapter 1, meaning that i'll roughly translate all text in chapter 1 for you to edit and proofread?
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

touya13 wrote:would you like me to do a full rough translation on chapter 1, meaning that i'll roughly translate all text in chapter 1 for you to edit and proofread?
Actually if you want to the translation full that would be fine with me but could to also put in the original sentence and hide it but enclosing it with <!-- --> so that only those that are actually helping with proofreading and editing can better help to get looking right.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

alright then. i'll have to start putting them in now or tomorrow.
matty543
Astral Realm

Post by matty543 »

where are you guys finding the raws?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Seems you got the raws just fine Touya. I'm pretty busy so I didn't get to checking my PMs until just now.
matty543 wrote:where are you guys finding the raws?
Trade secret. 8)
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:Seems you got the raws just fine Touya. I'm pretty busy so I didn't get to checking my PMs until just now.
Trade secret. 8)
haha, would you like me to send you a pm about that? or, would it be like giftedmonkey says?

oh, yes, thank you... ive found it in a reliable source
i originally found it here;

oh, and ive just put in and hid the original text in the translating text... later, i'll try having the rough translated 'translated' ;D

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”