Volume 11, Chapter 8

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 11, Chapter 8

Post by chrnno »

Well, I will need more context than that to be sure but it seems to fit...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

RabidRabbit wrote:

The author even said in the postscript of one of the volumes:
...A romantic comedy with cute girls - this is important too. ...The main character has to be loved by all the other female characters - because that is the belief of this 21st century author, Noboru Yamaguchi. I want to continue this.
Funny that sounds as if another author continues the series...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Finished...

Jormungand remind me of Evas from evangelion, big steel things that can move like humans huh...

Bidashal seems to be an elf. And very interested in Tabitha.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

You know now I am starting to like the king... It will be awesome reading about hundreds of those attacking together.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
RonnieCorny
Senior Project Editor

Post by RonnieCorny »

well, Bidashal is the elf-lord that negotiated with Joseph and agreed to serve Joseph in exchange for "ensuring that Shaytan's gate be protected from human approach" (Volume 10)... I think his interest in Tabitha/Charlotte is due to his duty... maybe....

- ron
Darknemo2000 wrote:Finished...

Jormungand remind me of Evas from evangelion, big steel things that can move like humans huh...

Bidashal seems to be an elf. And very interested in Tabitha.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yep and that's why I am sure it will all backfire and in the end the elf helping the king will be the trigger for human aproach of Shaytan's gate....
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

Got a chance to sit down and read this tonight and it was another good chapter. It seems I think most are, but I am probably just a fanboy. I will say though that I am really happy that they didn't rush the story. From the chapter titles I thought they would have tried to progress the story faster to reach the impending conflict.

I am expecting to see chapter 10 hold most of the "action" of this volume and I hope they do it justice unlike the anime's version.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well, I really don't know how it's possible for it to be worse than the anime but then I am tempting fate... Hard to say. :?

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”