ZnT typeset & printed

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TwilightLegacy
Astral Realm

ZnT typeset & printed

Post by TwilightLegacy »

Hey guys,
i remember a while back i bound and made my own SHnY book using a guide from rilian's thread. i figured i might as well do it for ZnT. The difference between mine and rilian's method is that, instead of folding each page in half and gluing them (what a pain that would be), simply duplex print the word document after the page setup is "bookfold". afterwards, bring the duplexed pages (DO NOT CHANGE THE ORDER) to a place like staples or office depot. ask them to cut the pages in half (they should have a special machine that does it). after that, when you stack the pages, the pages should be in number order. then simply follow the guide to bind them.

I included a pdf version in a ebook format as well. the cover is in a separate .jpg file. however, the print ready version is in word format. if you need a different format (pdf) just pm me.
rilian wrote: Hey there everyone, I just started a neat little project, perfect binding volume 1 into a 5.5 x 8.5 paperback and I and I thought that you might find it interesting. I have printed off volume 1 using a modified version of molitar's wonderful pdf with the pages rearranged so that they will print properly on letter sized paper folded in half (page order is -- [4][1] -- [2][3] -- for the first and second sides, respectively).
Here's the link for the pdfs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2npxpjaumdj

the guide is here.

enjoy! :) and thanks to the translation team for all their hard work

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”