Zero no Tsukaima Anime...too short?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Rednal »

*Blinks*

YOU! You helped me before on the H-Palm forums. ^^ The world's a small place, isn't it?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Darknemo wrote:Anime skips way too much for my personal taste. Not to mention that new season is also willing to do the same with only 12 episodes.

I wonder if the the director is natural Kunikida or he just plays to be that way? The most criticism that this series recieved yet was the lack of details and rushing things out, yet they dont learn from their mistakes and keep up doing the same as it seems, since anime I am guessing is going to go up to 8th volume which means - more skipping and more rushing.

Sadly, anime can be barely enjoyable this way, unless you havent read the novels, thus you are not aware of the great stuff it skips.

P.S. How the heck I cannot log in on my username, though I have activated it? Well at least it told me i had activated but now it tells I didnt, and I cant register again as my username (Darknemo2000) and email are taken...Annoying.
I will delete your account, and you can re-register again. :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Daknemo
Astral Realm

Post by Daknemo »

That would be great GTO. And yes, Rednal. its a small world indeed. Yet knowing that I am not only fan of evangelion but also a fan of Zero No tsukaima it isnt that surprising.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Daknemo wrote:That would be great GTO. And yes, Rednal. its a small world indeed. Yet knowing that I am not only fan of evangelion but also a fan of Zero No tsukaima it isnt that surprising.
Aaaahh! knew i forgot to do something before i went out for lunch. :roll:

ok the user "Darknemo2000" was deleted, you can now re-register.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Thanks, now I can finally sign in as a user and not a guest.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

A Berserk fan as well, I take it? 8)

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”