Agreement Issues

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Agreement Issues

Post by onizuka-gto »

Hello,

As the title suggest,
I wish to know what sort of agreement are we going to have as a condition for the release of this project?

As you may, or may not know, our Project leader is adament on the standing he takes upon undertaking projects that are licenced.

If you do not know exactly what I'am talking about, may I suggest you read our own Disclaimer.

While I'am not suggesting that we use this one, simply one that states the same thing.

This is important, as a representative of Thelastguardian and therefore what Baka-Tsuki stands for, I must press you that we must have some sort of agreement that will clearly state our intention to drop the project when it is officially announced it has been licenced for the European & Northern American market.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”