OLN: God Vessel Online

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

DarkClaymore
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

OLN: God Vessel Online

Post by DarkClaymore »

Image art by FluffyFlower.
A honor student and a cheeky gamer join hands to beat a virtual curse that transcends into real life.

Read on: RoyalRoadLegends/Wattpad/TheNovelPage/FictionPress

Info:
Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy, Virtual Reality, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Adventure, Kittens.
Style: Light Novel-esque
Warning: Strong Language
Author: DarkClaymore
Homepage: https://darkclaymore.wordpress.com/2016 ... el-online/

Synopsis:
Erika is a tall, elegant honor student and a closet gamer who is secretly obsessed with cute little critters. Mina is a short, brash girl who flaunts herself as a gamer and pays no heed to others.

Normally, the two would have nothing to do with each other. But, when a virtual “Grim Reaper’s curse” afflicts Mina in the real world ? everything goes to hell.

The two girls form an unlikely pair as they dive into the harsh virtual reality of God Vessel Online. There, the insane characters and notorious flowers are just the beginning of their fun virtual experience that will gradually bleed into their real lives.

Links:
I have no plans for hosting the webnovel on my website at the moment, so you can read it on one of these websites:

Image Image Image Image
My Original Light Novels
ImageImage
Art by Fluffy Flower

Return to “Creative works”