OLN: Slayer

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

mogdogolog
Astral Realm

OLN: Slayer

Post by mogdogolog »

Like so many others I've was swept up in the fantastic worlds and writing of LMS and Ark and fell for the VRMMO genre. As such I decided to try my hand at writing my own. Now I know what you're thinking, "Not another one of these" but it'd be great if you could give it a chance and let me know what you think. I love writing in my spare time but this is my first time writing at length, so feedback and comments would be excellent. Without further ado here's a brief synopsis:

"Nevil Thompson is a hopeless shut-in; despised by his sister he ekes out a meager living from online auctions, barely keeping on top of monthly payments. But in the online world of Neverwhere he is the legendary Devil, a player who has conquered many impossible foes single-handedly. When a new game is announced, a virtual reality that could threaten Neverwhere's dominance, Nevil must quickly act to dominate that world as well. However this fresh contender, this New World, is unlike anything he's ever seen before."

I've already released the first 3 chapters which can be found here: mogdogologsblog.blogspot.co.uk

Amazingly enough blogspot has been the easiest site to format my work, especially the tables, but if anyone want's it directly on this site I'll be more than happy to oblige. Chapters will be released steadily, approximately every 2 weeks or sooner. Please give it a read!

Return to “Creative works”