Codename: Loki

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Tharin
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Codename: Loki

Post by Tharin »

This is a new Original Light Novel i have enjoyed Thinking about and creating.

summary
Since the end of World War II the world has been at a stallmate. The rise of the Iron curtain has only shortly lifted the hard pressure on both sides. Constant terrorism since that time is a given. But why does this news never reach the Tv or the Newspaper? That is easy to tell. Because there is a Organisation that prevents these acts of Terrorism to bear fruit. Follow a Duo of D.I.T.C.H consisting of a Girl and a Boy seemingly to be in their Teens but talking and acting with much greater wisdom preventing these acts.

Chapter 1
Spoiler! :
The street was filled with the colors of White on black and pink on white.
The males were dressed in a white collared shirt with a necktie and black pants.
Females wearing a white one piece dress extending to the knees adorned with a short necktie at the base of the neck.
Around the shoulders was a black half jacket touching down only to the start of the abdominable level.
Numerous Students dressed in the same uniform , either talking with themselves or doing various other things , headed in the same direction.
The bigest Academy located in the heart of Tokyo.
Einstein Academy.
No effort or money were sparred for building this impressive structure.
Built wasnt the right word to describe the process of creating this facility.
There were no corners or edges in this building.
It looked more like something from a Sci-Fi flick then a building.
The main Body was completly sphere like and had a glass roof.
Side buildings were indefinetly round.
The doors and Windows had curves on the top.
Top notch technology was used to build this.
Inside was no different.
There was no trace left off a school scene in this campus.
Today off all days , late into Spring and almost at the start off Summer 2 people stood out even among the crowd of Students already entering the Academy.
A Boy taller then anyone around him and a Maid short even for Japanese Standards dressed as a Maid leisurly walked along the road.

" So from today onwards we will have 2 Transfer Students joining us." did the teacher proclaim as he entered the Class for the morning Homeroom.
Silence was the only thing that greeted him back.
" This school is like a heaven for teachers ..." did the teacher whisper to himself as he steped outside to retrieve the 2 Transfeeres.
A female and a Male came into view.
The Male was overly Tall with 6.5 feet he brought every Japanese Male to shame.
His Stature could only be described as Muscualar but thin.
He had a half drowsy stare due to his half closed lids.
His eyes were Ice blue and his Hair were pitch black.
He wore them shoulder long but they looked well treated .
The tone of Skin he had was a light brown color as he sees alot of sun.
Being 5.0 foot she was quite small.
Nonetheless she had a good ratio of curves and for that short of a person those longe legs were a miracle.
Due to her large eyes , which had a darkish green color , and her benevolent smile she only showed for a few seconds one could tell she is dignified.
The golden blond hair she had which extended down to her waist , were neatly cut above her eyes in a straight line adding up to the dignified Aura.
Giving a quick bow both wrote their names on the Board.
* Sanja Adalbert Maxwell and Olja Chiharu Grune * appeared on the Cyber screen that was used as a blackboard in this Class.
" My Name is Olja Chiharu Grune and this is Sanja Adalbert Maxwell , we both hope to get along from now on and have a fullfilling Student life together with all off you." did the Girl tell the rest of the Class.
Still only silence followed this and the both were directed to the back of the class towards the only open seats.
Without further Ado the class started.

The rest of the Class just ignored their pressence until the Bell for Lunch break arrived.
A girl rose up with a loud clatter of her chair and started walking towards the duo.
Average height around 5.3 brown hair as well as eyes she wasnt anything special.
Adding up to this grey flower behaviour she had her hair braided into 2 long tails.
" I am the Class rep Miyuki Chiba , it is a pleasure to meet you. Maxwell-san and Grune-san." she bowed first to the male next to the Girl" If you have any trouble feel free to consult me and i will do anything in my power to be of asistance." she proudly declared.
With a satisfied smile on her face she waited for one of the 2 to speak up.
A minute passed with both partys viewing eachother.
" We both are overjoyed to have such a *Duty bound *class rep in our Class. But as of yet there is no need of your service. " the male spoke up.
Most of the females including the Class rep infront of him had a shiver running down their back as the youth spoke.
His voice was deep and reveberating but also their was something playfull in it.
It reminded of a Wolf watching over his cups while laying in the sun , yet tense and watching his suroundings.
It was a peculiar feeling the females of this class shared.
The class rep blushed lightly as she stared at the youth.
Also a moan escaped her throat but none besides herself could hear this.
She bowed another time and wobbled on insecure legs back to her seat.
" Oni-sama , surpress your voice , you should know better." did the girl critisize him.
He bent over and started whispering in her ear.
" Why? Cause i can smell alot of different aromas through the room now which werent there before i started talking? Or is it because the strongest smell and the most pleasent comes from this very seat at my side?"
" ...."
" Lost for words because you know im right?"
" ...."
She began rubbing her knees together.
Sanja knew he wouldnt be getting an answer as the girl was already as red as a tomato so he gave the rest of the class a quick glance.
Pleased to see not one was giving them any attention he leaned closer to the girls ear.
Closer and closer he hunted his prey.
Bringing his jaws together in a playfull manner he bit into Chiharus Earlob.
Quickly biting her finger to supress the moans which already were leaking out , Sanja instanly turned his attention to the front again and acted like it never happend.
A cold stare filled with killing intent was the only response the girl gave him.
" Enough playing around , lets head towards the cafeteria." did the boy say in a almost silent tone.

Without uttering a word to one another Sanja sat himself down at a empty table and waited for Chiharu to return.
After a few minutes of boredom she returned with a immense amount of food.
Steaks and Bacon from the American cafeteria side , Schnitzel and Bratwurst from a German cook , Hamburger steak and a meat filled curry version off the japan side were ladden up on different plates and put infront of him.
No side dishes.
Almost 100% meat towered infront of him.
Greedily he began to wolf everything down that would put the World champion of the Fast eating contest held in the United states to shame.
Chiharu had a typical set meal with fish , miso soup and rice from the japanese side.
There were numerous cooks preparing food as those two ate in the cafeteria.
Not one of these cooks had less then 3 stars.
Ontop of having German , Us and Japan food there was also Italian , Indian , Chinese , French , Russian and various others being prepared right now.
" This Cafeteria is the Paradise i always sought out ..." Sanja said in between bites.
" Oni-sama , i know that you love meat but could u refrain from eating at a neckbreaking speed? You should have expected this level of installment in the Einstein Academy atleast."
" Hmmm , that is very well true. But i didnt get a direct briefing of the situation we are in now. So if you may please fill me in."
" You didnt read the report again.... You are truly irredeemeable. Einstein Academy is for the Super smart or the Super rich? You know this much correct?"
He nodded to confirm this.
She shoved a Folder towards him which he flipped through as she spoke.
" You should be looking at Sakurai Saegusa's picture at the moment. She is our target. Since her sister Mayaka Saegusa has been unsuccesfully terminated and is bed ridden at this moment , with only a 10% survival rate , Sakurai is the next heiress to the Seagusa enterprise. Japans industry as well as the Yen hang on a loose thread at this moment due to the older sister being in a critical condition. Even if she dies it wouldnt affect the overall stability to much but when Sakurai dies or gets heavily injured the loose thread would be indefinetly cut. There would be no one left to take over the company . Not only would this drop the Stocks of Seagusa Enterprises but it would affect the sister companys as much. This would cause a immesurable breakdown on Japan be it importing since the Yen wouldnt be worth the paper which it was printed on or the export rates. Also due to the other Companys in the Us or in the Eu relying on the Seagusas products or finishing touches the Stock market would drop to a standstill. Thus this was the mission that was given us." did the girl explain in an almost silent voice.
" Suspected Organisations?"
" Ranging from Neo RAF , to the New South African wave and others."
" Which one do you think it is?" did he ask with a penetrating gaze.
She squirmed around and tried to avoid his gaze at all costs.
He banged the table lightly with his fist.
She jumped up but still avoided his gaze.
" Look me in the eyes , now" Sanja exlaimed in a commanding tone.
First looking at her feet and then slowly wandering her gaze up she locked her eyes with his.
She couldnt bear to lie to him so the only choice was to tell him the blunt truth.
" My guess would be a German organsation , so either Neo RAF or 7.4 SS Science Corps."
" ... That vermin really starts to move out of their Ratholes lately , huh?"
" Oni-sama technically you are more German then anything else." did Chiharu state.
Those Ice blue eyes gave off a Stare that made ones blood freeze but on her it had the opposite effect her blood began to boil.
Squirming around and rubbing her knees together he quickly noticed his mistake and went into the half drowsy glare.
" tsk " she clicked her tongue.
" Even if my genetical Mix is most part German i am not a Terrorist."
" ..."
" Dont have anything to retort? Well that is a rare sight" did the boy say half jokingly.
" 7 o'clock target confirmed. No imment threat detected." came a monotone voice from the girls throat.
Sanja didnt turn around.
There was simply no reason too.
On the contrary turning around now could blow his cover.
In the buisness these 2 were in the most basic instinct or a quick uncontrolled reflex could lead to defeat and defeat led to death.
Chiharu followed the girl with her eyes and scanning the surrounding so there was no need for the boy to even lift a finger.
All the while they chatted about random things such as the newest Tv shows , hot dating spots they newly discovered or even about a book which caught their interest.
All hollow talk for them but neccessary to keep up the apperance of normal high school students.
Since they were part of D.I.T.C.H the anti terrorist organisation that governed the World.

" Target is about to leave the premises. Pursuit adviced."
" Confirmed , follow her till her classroom." Sanja said.
They got up from their seats and followed their target with a distance close enough to enter the fray should anything happen but far enough that no one would notice that they literally were stalking the girl.
No incident happened and they arrived on the first years floor.
She was in class 1-A and they were in 1-B so they headed off towards their own Classroom.
A few hours later the last Bell for the day , signaling the End of Classes , rang through out the school.
A loud rumble of noises could be heard as the students packed their stuff together and hurridely left.
Sanja and Chiharu both left immediatly and wanted to tail their Target again.
As soon as they took the first step leading downwards a new problem arose.
Sanja felt a gentle tug on his sleeve.
As he turned around he found himself staring at 2 Females he didnt know.
" My Name is Miyabi Tatsuhara Class 2-C , i am the Student Council President. You are Sanja Maxwell correct? " did the Girl on the right say.
She was about 5.7 tall and had deep penetrating almost steel like gray eyes.
Her bangs were tighly tucked back with a hairband and with the rest of her black hair they flowed elegantly down her back.
She had refined features to the point that even the Poets of the Olden days would sing praises on her for days to come.
Full lips , high cheekbones , big round eyes thin eyebrows and porcelain white skin.
Average Bossom thin waist and her shoulders and her hips made a straight line.
*The epitome of the average high school males desires *was the thought that flashed through Sanjas mind.
* Not that it impresses me * did he add in his thoughts while chukling slightly.
This chuckle was caught by the President and the other female standing besides her.
" Whats so funny? " did the President say tilting her head and leaving a clear image of a question Mark above her head.
Chiharu knew what he was about to say and thus nugged him in the ribs but he already opened his mouth and didnt even think about stopping.
" My thoughts went astray and i thought how normally every Male student in this Academy craved for a Girl like yourself , Elegant in apperance and also humble in conduct."
The student council President as well as her companion widened their eyes and blushed slightly.
Sanja was completly unfased and Chiharu only shook her head slightly.
With a light cough she regained her composure and continued.
" We are here today to invite you to the Student council , Maxwell-san. But i think we should continue this talk in the Student Council Room." she said.
Pleadingly he looked at Chiharu and they communicated with their eyes only.
" Oni-Sama will gladly accompy you to the Student Council Room , i will take care of the matters which we both should attend to right now." did Chiharu talk to the Stuco Pair as well as letting information slip to Sanja.
Scanning his memory he found a piece of evidence in it that would help him.
Written on Page 14 of the Folder of their Target a certain line sprang into his memory.
Secretary of the Student Council : Sakurai Saegusa.
" Dont forget to coax your voice." did Chiharu whisper to him as she was about to leave.
" It is not like my voice is for you alone , Chiharu." did he whisper back.
She gave him a cold stare as they left.

After they arrived in the Presidents domain he was directed towards an unpleasent looking chair right infront of the Presidents desk.
The Air in the Room was stall and the Old books , positioned in shelves around them , gave this room a eerie feeling.
Also it was hot inside this room which made most people even more uncomforatable.
Sanja silently drank his tea and not one drop of sweat leaked from his tanned skin.
On the opposite side of him on the Presidents face a slight form of perspiration could be seen.
He stood up and silently moved to the Window.
Opening it he let some fresh and cool air in.
" How very observant off you to open a Window of me. I was just thinking to do the same thing." did the President claim.
Clicking his tongue in his mind he already made a bad move.
In Chess terms one of his Knights just got taken from the board with no way of counterattack.
Simply he made a grave mistake.
Playing the unknowing idiot was now out of option.
" To reintrodruce myself . My Name is Miyabi Tatsuhara Class 2-C. Student council President and also Heiress to the Tatsuhara Enterprises in China and Japan." did she calmly state.
Her companion left us after she finished brewing the tea.
" My sincerest apologies Tatsuhara-san , but arent you missing something?" Sanja stated back with the full sound of his voice.
The President flinched for a split second as the full tone of his voice hit her for the first time.
Sanja also smelled a sweet fragrance of Cold sweat forming on her as he continued talking.
" Chairman-dono isnt something one would forget so easily , or am i mistaken?" did he add.
Tatsuhara-san was perplexed as if her deepest secret was exposed adding up to her sweet unpleasentness she felt from his voice.
With this the first battle he had to take was commenced and he wouldnt give up any of the cards on his hand before all of his opponents cards were clearly exposed infront of him.
From the deepest secrets she held to her 3 sizes!!!
Chapter 2
Spoiler! :
After following Sakurai back to her house with the usual save distance between them Chiharu turned around at the next corner.
Insight came a huge apartment Complex.
Another one of those top of the Notch buildings around this district.
This building had Glass fronts allover but this was special glass , from outside it was a mirror inside it was just regular Glass.
The security system was also a End of the Line product here.
She arrived at the entrance door and had to undergo a Retinal and a Fingerprint scan before the door opened.
As the doors flung open a Elevator was waiting for her with only one destination and no buttons inside.
The penthouse.
Normally every flor had 4 Apartments that were oversized for a 4 Family household but the penthouse was different.
There was only one suite.
They had a swimming pool , training room , Cyber room and a scienece Lab in their apartment among the 10 Bedrooms Kitchen and Baths.
As soon as she entered her house she changed into her usual attire.
After leaving the changing room she came out with a Frilly black dress.
The Clothes was made of Silk and had a White frilly apron tied under her Bossom and reaching down to her knees.
It was a genuine French Maid dress.
With this she continued to the Science Lab and recalled the drones.
The drones were ment for observing the possible sniping positions around the Academy to have a early warning system as well as offensive measures against them.
Among this they had a few more functions which were unneeded in this situation.
The 12 drones returned and Chiharu attached them to the charging stations.
While doing this 12 more hovered out of the Window and took the postions of the ones that just returned.
They were as big as a Tennis ball and hovered in the air defiying gravity.
This was due to a Crystal inside of them feeding them energy.
A Sunstone , used in old days to navigate Ships across the ocean even when the Sun was covered in clouds or the Stars didnt show.
In 1942 the Nazis discovered such a stone and recreated them.
Also they found out the were a immense source of Energy and started developing Weapons and other things around them.
Before they were able to finish these weapons D.I.T.C.H came in and killed The Fuehrer.
They infiltrated his Bunker in Berlin kiled him and took his body with them.
Then they spread rumours about him poisening himself.
Naturally Eva Brown at that time was a Member of D.I.T.C.H and assisted in the operation.
Now she is retired.
It is still unclear were these sunstones came from but they appeared in Norse mythologie quite often.
Not only did the sunstones power the drones but also gave them a schock attack that could fry a normal human to crisp in one second.
Finishing the reload procedure of the drones she started cocking and hummed a tune while doing so.
She couldnt wait for him to come back.
To have him for herself was one of the reason she always went with him everywhere.

" You are well informed , Maxwell-san" did the Student council President of Einstein Academy say.
" ..." Sanja didnt reply.
" From where have you gained that knowledge?"
Her tone changed.
Now it was almost audiable that she was purring like a Cat laying in the warm sun and half doozing off.
" What fun would this game be if i offered you everything on a Silber tablet?" Sanja said.
A picture of a Wolf praying upon a Deer filled the Presidents mind and another shiver hit her spine.
She was unable to concentrate her thoughts clearly and squirmed in her seat.
" V-very well , *cough* then let me make a guess. You are here for a specific reason. Although i dont know what it is you are trying to achieve by being here you are not here as a Student , is that correct?" her cat like voice filled the room.
As the Wind blew up her hair she stretched lightly which intensified the Cat like demanor she had.
" Nono , Chairman-dono. I am legitimate Student of this Acadmey. Im Naturally talented thats why you invited me to the Student Council. What picked your interest is my 100% score of the Transfer Exam or is it not?"
The Wolf in her mind came closer to the deer in her mind.
" Y-yes ... It was unpredecented that one would achive a 100% score in this Academy , even on the regular entrance Exam. Topping this the harder Transfer Exam."
She put both her elbows on her desk and rested her head in her Palms.
* Now shes trying to seduce me due to her half unconsious actions , huh?* did Sanja think.
" You submit very easliy , Chairman-dono. That is not good... Well not only that but my demanor in Martial Arts and my Politic achievements in the Junior Eu of my former Academy also caught your Eye , or am i incorrect?"
Sanja put on a understanding smile without exposing his teeth.
The presidents hearthbeat accelerated at this slight movement.
" Y-yes i-i guess?" did she squeeze out between her teeth.
* She is unable to think straight. Well if its this level its not even fun...* sanja thought.
He stood up and walked around the desk to stand behind her.
" Dont be so tense , this is all a game. Trading off Information and gaining what you can in retrospect. Or is it not?" did he say while slowly approching her.
She followed his every move and was really tensed up.
The picture in her mind became more clear as the Deer changed apperance and transformed into a black cat and the wolf jumped to catch it in his Jaws.
She was so distracted from his voice and the picture in her head that Sanja now stood behind her.
" I can help you to relax those ~Stiff~ shoulders that you have. Do you want me too?"
She nodded absent minded as her whole mind was still concentrated on the picture.
Sliding her Hair apart at her neck and putting them infront of her Chest the neck and shoulders came into view.
Placing his index finger on the base of her hair he traced down her neck very slow.
The squirming knees were trembling now as she rubbed them together.
He then took both of his hands and lightly massaged her shoulders.
Light moans escaped her throat.
" Isnt this better , " he leaned in that his mouth and her ear were just a inch apart. " Miyabi?" did he whisper.
A Jolt ran through her Body and she instantly relaxed.
Now he had her where he wanted her to be.
He picked up her light frame carrying her like a princess.
She didnt and couldnt resist at this point totally bewitched by his presence.
He sat his self down on her chair and rested her in his Lap.
Both were facing forwards.
Besides the connection on his Lap he didnt touch her anywhere and directed the full attention of his mind on her.
" So where did you get all of this Informatin from?" did he whisper into her ears.
" I used some of my Connections and asked one of the German MAD's Officers for everything he knew about you. The little information they gave me were just your Records in your old school everything else is still a blank." she said without any resistance.
" German MAD huh? The Bundeswehr seems to have some loopholes. Not of my concern. Well ~Miyabi~ what else do you know?" he pronounced her name in a plafyull manner that sent another shock through her Body.
" You are Rich beyond believe. Currently among the top 100 richest people on Earth. Rank 70 i believe. Parents died when you were born. That was all." she said and her eyes started to turn.
" ~Good girl~ , do you want a reward for your hard work?" did he say with his playfull tone.
" ... a.... ss?" she said something which even from the close proximity they shared Sanja wasnt able to understand.
" Hmmm speak up my little Kitten so i can fullfill your wish."
" A kiss?" she stated while her whole face up to her ears went up in a red color.
" That is very bold of you for the first time we met. But i cant do that , it wouldnt be fun anymore if you wanted to play this game again then. How about you tell me your Three sizes and then ill think about the kiss?" did he calmly state.
" 89 . 56 . 89" did she just tell him a secret she kept for herself all this time.
" Yes you definetly have good proportions." did he say while sliding his arm around her waist.
Doing so he turned her around so they would face eachother.
She brought her lips closer to his and closed her eyes.
Evading the touch of ther Lips he gave her a light peck on the Cheeck and set her down in her own chair.
" Nah nah i never said i would give you a real Kiss. Anyway i wil gladly join as the Vice President from tomorrow onwards ~ Miyabi~ see you tomorow." did he say and leave the room.
He left and she couldnt move her own body.
She was sweating heavily and her hearthbeat just wouldnt slow down.
All of her body was tingling and the air was filled with a Womenly fragrance.

" Haha young girls are so easy to deceive" did Sanja say as he walked the way towards his home.
Opening the door Chiharu awaited him in a full Seiza position.
" Darling , welcome back. Do you want to eat first or take a bath or do you want ~me~?" did she say in a flirtatious tone.
Her Eyes matched her tone as she gave him a womenly stare.
Taking off his shoes and approaching her she gave her a Karate Chop to the head.
" EI!" did he shout while doing so.
It wasnt hard enough to cause her alot of pain but hard enough to make her feel it.
Rubbing her head she had tears in her eyes.
" Your a Bully , Sanja." did she tell him.
" Naturally i am since im a Sadist."
She sneaked up to him as he turned his back to her.
Taking his arm and pressing it between her ample bossom she spoke up clearly.
" Yes ~ my ~ sadist "
With another Ei! she received the second karate chop.
Rubbing her head he wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes away.
" I am nobodys possesion , you should know that better then anyone else."
" ~YYEESSSS~ , now onto the main topic"
They arrived at the kitchen table and she put a Cup of Coffee infront of him.
" The drones didnt find anything out of the ordinary today. Neither did my surveilance achieve anything. Her apartment is secured by the same standards as this one with reinforced Glass that withstands a AS-50 Sniping Gun with ease."
" It can withstand a .50 M 107 Amunition barrage impressive. That also makes a Rocket launcher useless. The buildings Structure towards a precise bombing?"
" Yes im calculating it now how much C-4 it would need in the keypoints. But since that complex has a Anti Earthquake system it is unlikely the can drill a hole that deep into the Concrete Beams without us noticing."
" Drill type bombs launched into the roof?"
" Negative , its built like a Bunker with the Concrete Rubber pellets and Concrete as the walls. The Glass on the Roof is built like a safe. With a glueing Compound in between filled with Diamonds. It is safe proof." did she calmly state the facts.
" Underground intrusion?"
" Also a negative it would take days to drill through the Steel reinforced Conrecte in the basement."
" Did you consider a Cyber attack on the Security System followed up by a Storm Troop barging in the front door?"
" No i missed that one i will calculate that later."
" If the security system is similar it should only have a 2% chance of success. There is no need to calculate that."
" As expected of Oni-sama. You arent just handsome but also smart."
" Stop flattering me. What else could they do?"
Both of them brainstormed what the terrorists would do to take the girl down.
" Sniping with a 80% chance of sucess , Abdutcing her on the way to school or back 15% or a random encounter assasination in close proximity with 5%." did Sanja state coldly.
It seemed like he was totally unrealted to the tasks he just stated.
He swiped his left hand across the table and a Cyber interface appeared on the surface.
It projected Map of the surroundings of the school in a 2 km radius.
" 2km is the estimated Sniping range , of the target being sniped at. Now we have to consider a stationery sniping or a Snipe from a helicopter or a moving vehicle."
" The skyscrapers around the academy make for good sniping positions. But obscure the Helicopter from flying to long in one place and narrows down the path they could snipe at. So the Helicopter snipe is to low to consider it. That would only leave a 2 second sniping window from these points." did Chiharu state and tapped 3 positions on the map marking them with red.
" Even if the chance is low , with a accomplice in the proximity off these 3 points the 2 second window is enough to take the target out. Concentrate 3 Drones on these points and the other drones should patrol these 10 Skyscrapers." he said as he marked the skyscrapers in green.
" Also position a > Counter Kit < in these 3 locations." he said and marked 3 points around the Academy with a Yellow dot.
" Your usual?" Chiharu asked.
" Yes the remodeled Barret m-82 , 12.7 x 99mm amunition. 2 Clips at every point. Use the camoflouge technology from the Sovjets to hide it."
" 3 surveilance drones for sniping purposes?"
" Yes launch them as soon as the key gets entered when the weapon activates."
" As you wish , ill attach the 3 drones to the Scopes ."
With a satisfied Nod this conversation came to a close.

The next day went by without a problem Sanja and Chiharu went their seperate ways since Sanja had to go to the Student council and Chiharu went to prepare everything for the mission.
" Excuse me" did Sanja say as he knocked on the Door that lead to the Student council room.
3 Females were staring at him perplexed and one was squirming around.
He didnt even bother and went towards the one seat that was unoccupied.
There was a Red Ribbon laying across the Desk written on it was Vice President.
He took it and slid it up on his arm.
Then he bowed and sat down on the table.
There was a Stash off papers infront of him.
Instantly he started to work not even thinking about the stares the 3 females gave him.
He took out a Laptop from his bag and set it up so he could reply quicker to some of the Papers infront of him.
Cracking his neck and Fingers he then started tapping the keyboard at a neck breaking speed.
In less then 30 minutes he had 3/4 of the huge stack of papers done.
The girls were still staring at him.
He stretched a bit and took out his Cellphone.
" U-Uhm , Cellphones arent allowed on Campus." did one of the girls say which he outright ignored.
" Chiharu bring over the Special Kind please." was the thing he quietly whisper inside his phone.
Placing his Cellphone inside his pocket he resumed his work.
After another half an hour his Stack of papers was at 0 and there was a light knock on the door.
The door swung open without anyone saying a Word.
What entered was a Girl dressed in a Genuine Black and white French maid outfit pushing a Silver cart infront of her.
There were 2 Pots of fine porcelain placed ontop of it.
Steam came from the opening and a nice smell of freshly brewed Coffee emitted into the room.
Chiharu filled the cups with the coffee and placed a Cup infront of the President first then Sanja afterwards the other girls.
Placing herself behind Sanja she made a delighted smile and raised her voice.
" Please Enjoy."
Everyone took a sip of the Coffee and they enjoyed the rich flavour that enveloped on their tongues.
" Wow this is really good."
" Incredible."
" Im in Heaven"
Escaped the girls throats as they praised the Coffee.
" So what kind of Coffee is this?" did the President ask towards the Maid.
" French roasted Coffee from a small Company that is sponsered by Oni-sama." did Chiharu return.
" Okay now first of all , why is there a Maid in the Room second who is that Person over there and last why isnt the President saying anything about this unusal setting?" did a girl on Sanjas right side ask.
Chiharu coughed and started to speak.
" Oni-sama was invited as the Vice President yesterday by the President. Chiharu is just here to bring Oni-sama his beloved Coffee. Why the President isnt saying anything and refusing to look at Oni-sama , Chiharu also wonders about that." she said it in a cute way saying her name instead of just saying me or i.
" I think i get the big picture but why isnt he talking for himself?" did another girl say towards the duo.
" That ... " did Sanja start but was suddenly interrupted.
" NONO , thats okay he doesnt need to speak at all. Trust me it is better this way!!" did the President say hastly while blushing furiously.
Sanja just shrugged his shoulders.
The 3 Girls eyes darted from the President to Sanja with a perplexed look about them.
" That is not proper conduct for a Lady as yourself Tatsuhara-san . Anyway my Name is Sanja Adalbert Maxwell , i am a Transfer Student that started Yesterday. It is a Pleasure to meet you all. The Girl besides me is my Sister of sorts , we arent blood related but we have been together since we were born. She prefers to be called Chiharu so i would advice you to do the same. Why she is in a Maid costume i have no idea. Since we came to Japan a few days ago she has been dressed like that whenever she isnt in School." Sanja spoke up with his alluring voice.
A shiver ran through the females and Sanja smelled the usual female scent whenever he spoke infront of Girls.
The president was even rubbing her Knees together again.
" *cough* Very well , now i am the Secretary and my Name is Aoi Shino , the girl besides you is the Accountant her name is Linda Shibata , and the girl on my left is Sakurai Saegusa the Commisionar." did the girl infront of Sanja say.
Aoi Shino was definetly considered to be in the Idol category.
Long slender arms and legs a godly figure as well as a neat face and beaming eyes with a bewitching smile.
She wore her Brown hair in a Ponytail that reached her shoulders.
The secretary Linda Shibata was a perfect symbol of the GIrls that joined the Library comitee.
She had short hair that only reached the base of her neck and wore no ornaments in them.
Her figure and face were above average but nothing particular caught Sanjas eye.
Now before him was the target he had to protect at all cost.
Sakurai Saegusa the Commisionar.
Having straight Dark red hair that reached beneath her shoulder blades a Butterfly accesoire adorned the left side of her face pinning down a lock of her hair.
Having a round face and big eyes with small lips she gave off a Child like apperance.
Her hair were made into a Bobcut slightly curving upwards the farther one would look back.
She had a average height of 5.4.
Stubby fingers and more on the flat chested side then anything else.
Her waist was thin but her butt could be described as underdeveloped the same with her chest.
No one was perfect.
After reading her Charakter Profile from the Company he knew she was a Shy girl.
One would easily think she was a small animal when looking at her from this angle.
Sanja stood up and bowed slightly.
His voice reached the maximum pleasure level he could muster and he spoke up.
" It is a pleasure to be able to share the dutys of the Student council with 4 beautifull girls like yourselfs. I am deeply honored."
* The bomb dropped* did Chiharu think while facepalming.
All other girls in the room had a jolt through their bodys and blushed furiously.
Sanja sat back sipping on his coffee and smiling in satisfaction.
Tharin
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

OLN , Codename: Loki Chapter 3

Post by Tharin »

Chapter 3
Spoiler! :
A few days passed since the transfer of Sanja and Chiharu.
It is Saturday now.
Interaccting with the rest of the Student council Sanja got accustomed to work and the members felt comfortable around Sanja now.
The only exception is when he spoke up and they always felt the Cold shiver run down their spines.
Saturday was also a school day that was held every 2 weeks.
The lectures only went to 1 pm.
Being that time now they gathered in the Stuco room to finish off the rest of the work.
" Chiharu , can you prepare some Coffee please?" Sanja asked.
Lifting up the edges of her skirt she gave a courteos bow and opened a drawer beneath the long row of Bookshelves.
All of them enjoyed the Coffee so they agreed 2 days ago to have some Coffee beans in the Stuco room.
Chiharu was humming while preparing the Coffee.
* It isnt so bad to spend a few peacfull days like this ... But those girls drive me nuts...* Sanja thought.
A metal sound rang throughout the room and it picked everyones attention.
" Chiharu has dropped a Spoon . Well Chiharu has to pick it up." Chiharu said.
Not bending her knees , she picked it up out off a full standing position bending her waist.
" U-Uhm Chiharu-chan , you are wearing some really bold underwear." The president spoke up.
" hmmm?" Chiharu said and looked rather puzzled.
" Can you really call that bold? I would consider that rather skinky." Linda voiced her opinion.
" You shouldnt be so defensless we have a Male with us after all." Aoi said.
* These girls , why are they always so fixated on intimacy related things ... It's like they dont have any experience at all. Haha guess they dont* Sanja thought sarcastically.
" Chiharu doesnt mind if its Sanja. This level of underwear doesnt arouse him in the slightest." Chiharu stated while letting out a sigh.
" ... " Silence filled the room and all of the gazes wandered to Sanja.
" Hmmm? Excuse my behaviour but i was fixated on the papers and didnt listen."
" Wow , it's really true." Aoi said.
Chiharu stood infront of Sanjas desk and lifted her skirt up very slowely while having a bright red face.
" See even if i do that he doesnt get emberassed in the least."
" Sometimes i wonder if Sanja is gay. What a shame." The president said while letting out a sigh.
Sanja observed the Girls while Chiharu was still lifting her skirt up infront of him.
* I hate this job ... Why do i always get the Jobs that deals with protecting young girls... ONCE i would like to protect an Older female ... * Sanja thought.
" Chiharu lower your Skirt already. That Underwear is 1 number to big. If you wore the right Size it would arouse me more. Even though it is see through the Beige pastel color doesnt match your skin tone which drastically reduces the Impact on my Natrual instincts." Sanja stated matter of factly.
" Uwahhhh , Oni-sama is a bully." Chiharu started to cry.
" Chiharu we understand what you have to go through. Sanja you are insenstive." The President stated while Aoi , Linda and Sakurai nodded in consent.
* Tsk. Idiotic young girls. ...*
" Chiharu we can go to the new opened Mall around our Home and i'll pick out a few sets of matching underwear for you. Can't help it since you are so troubled."
Her face instantly brightend up as she struck a victory pose to the other girls and signaled a V with her fingers towards them and sticking out her tongue slightly.
" Chiharu , did i really walk into a trap instigated by you right now? " Sanja voiced his surprise.
" Ehe , Chiharu doesn't know what Oni-sama is talking about."
" You need new clothes anyways so if you tell me the truth right now we can go on a Shopping tour."
" Chiharu was tricked by the president. She asked what kind of underwear you liked." Chiharu confessed.
" C-Chiharu y-you promised not to tell h-him." The emberassed voice of Tatsuhara-san resounded in the room.
" Nana ~Miyabi~ if it is like this i will show you ~ On you own body~ what kind of underwear i like." Sanja let out his voice and the girls shuddered.
Tatsuhara-san even rubbed her knees together.
* These girls are way to innocent. Guess it was time that i would step in.*

Miyabi Tatsuhara or the President as few called her was sitting on a bench with numerous shopping bags around her.
Her eyes were spinning and all of the Energy she had was drained from her.
Sanja chased her around several shops and went to check on her everytime she was changing clothes.
After the 3rd time he just barged in while she was changing she couldnt even scream anymore.
Chiharu on the other hand was tightly holding onto sanjas Arm.
The things she bought easily doubled the amount Miyabi carried around.
But she didnt carry one bag.
Sanja was carrying them easily hanging the bags over his shoulder with his free hand.
He was even acting proud as he was carrying all of the bags filled with female underwear over his shoulder.
" I can't become a Bride anymore. " Miyabi sobbed slightly.
" Nonesense , i havent forced you to buy anything and even what i picked was innocent and emphasized your youthfullness." Sanja answered.
" B-but y-you have seen me n-naked so many times today...."
" Just forget about it ~Miyabi~ " Sanja almost growled the last part in a playfull manner which sent a jolt of electricity down her spine.
" But i am still surprised you were walking in the Lingerie Shop so casually and examined everything without getting emberassed."
" Well , im not a little school boy anymore." Sanja replied non-chalant.
Miyabi felt a weird aura coming from Sanja but she knew she cant dig deeper into this with words.
After a few parting words they went along their seperate ways.

Arriving home Chiharu was rolling on the Floor and couldnt stop laughing.
She wore a new outfit Sanja just bought her.
A Tank top , in a dark brown color, emphasized her average bossom and with the Green straps of her Bra going over shoulders lifted her chest area up slightly.
At her waist line was a Black belt with a big buckle not placed in the middle but rather towards her left side.
The tanktop was almost long enough to cover the jeans shortpants she was wearing.
Her legs were bare and she wore leather strapped highheels with 2 inches of heel.
No socks covered her feat.
Her finger and feetnails were Black , also done in the mall by a professional.
She wore light makeup that a Makeup artist put on her.
The makeup highlighted her already long eyelashes and the eyeliner around the eyes made her eyes appear even bigger.
The light pink Lipgloss she was wearing brought out the seductivness off her cute Lips and the dark rouge around her eyes completed the makeup.
Sanja was slightly compelled but she destroyed her image as soon as they entered through the Door.
Crumbling up her new outfit while rolling around and destroying the carefully applied makeup with the joyfull tears she was sheading it was a dulling scene.
" Hahaha ,Chiharu thinks you really enjoyed yourself toying with the President today." Chiharu said.
" I cant deny that." Sanja replied with a smirk on his face.
" But but but , Chiharu felt a little Lonely."
" ... "
" So so so , Chiharu wants a kiss as a reward for not being jelous."
She stood up and closed her eyes as her lips came closer and closer towards him.
Stretching and Stretching she tried to reach his mouth but couldnt find it.
Finally she reached her limits and she tumbeled over.
Sitting on the knees across the floor she looked around the entrance hallway searching for Sanja.
" That's unfair! Chiharu just wanted a Kiss , Oni-sama come back here and give Chiharu a kiss right now." she said angrily towards the person that was about to dissappear in the next hallway.
" Neither today , as i told you 100 times before."
" But but but ,..."
" Chiharu stop , you know i cant." he said in a apoligetical tone.
Wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes he caressed her cheek.
Leaning heavily on the hand that was so gently to her she almost purred.
This good mood was destroyed as a deafening tone rang throughout the room.
Sanja instantly looked on his left Wrist where the watch was placed.
The tone came from the Watch and letters were squirming across its surface.
' Meet at 2300 hours at the usual place.' said the watch.
This was the safest way for a certain person from Ditch to contact him while he was undercover.
" Chiharu , retrieve the Car i need to get going." he commanded.
" Yes , Oni-sama."
She went off hurriedly while Sanja took a quick shower.
After he took care of a few things at home he went downstairs through the common entrance way.
There was Chiharu in her usual Maid uniform standing infront of a Expensive looking Car.
Holding up the keys for the Car she bowed towards him as he took them.
" Be carefull , Oni-sama." she said.
Nodding towards her he fired up the Engine off the Porsche 911 Turbo.
With squealing wheels he took off.

Entering the Ritz-Hotel in the heart of Tokyo he took the special VIP Elevator.
Retrieving a Wallet from his pocket he rummaged through it until he found the black Platinum credit card.
Sanja held it infront of the buttons and a Mechanical sound came out from the control board.
The elevator came into motion and it went underground to the D.I.T.C.H Hq tokyo.
It took about 2 minutes to arrive at the entrance to the secret HQ.
WIth a 'Ding' the doors opened and what greeted him there was a women off about 30 years of age.
She was holding her hair up with small hands with long and delicate fingers.
Her face had an apperance that made one think of a Statue of a Greek godess.
Not one impurity in her skin told the story that she took great care of her apperance.
Dignified Nose and long eyelashes added up to the ipheral beauty.
The eyes were a little sharp at the ends.
Blond hair that didnt went beyond her Neck gave her a youthfull feeling.
She was dressed in a Blue buisness suite with a Knee length skirt at the bottom.
Her breasts struck ones eye as the 2 immense buldges were visiable under the white blouse she wore.
" Yo , long time no see 'Puppy'." she greeted Sanja.
A cold shiver ran down his back.
* I'll kill her one day calm down that day isnt so far off. I'll definetly kill her.* Sanja thought.
" Mam, Code 07285 reporting for duty." Sanja saluted with a clenched fist over his left side.
" No need to act so Polite even if i am your superior , i have known you since you were born."
" Mam , i am at Work thus the formalitys." Sanja replied in a stern voice.
" Mhmm , is that so? I bet you thought some things about killing me a while back. You are welcome to try again. But it will end like last time." she stated.
* ... I can still feel the difference in power...* Sanja indulged in his memory.
" Well even though i know your Cold attitude is just a Mask you wear to help with your work it still fits well with your apperance. But your real self is a total other Story. Still the same young hot blooded boy that with one flick of the Hand explodes."
" ... "
" You are no fun today , Richard."
" Mam , my disguise this time is named Sanja."
" Sanja Adalbert Maxwell , huh. What a shame your name plus the way you stand always reminds me off your Father . Ahh the good old times. I surely miss your Father. Do you know where he is?"
" I first crushed his windpipe then ripped it out after stabbing him numerous times. So i guess look in the dirtiest place in Berlin and you will find some remains off him in the next garbage can, Mam." Sanja wasnt able to surpress his anger at the mention of his Fathers name.
He was infact a child born between 2 German scientists.
Sarah and Joseph Mengele.
His father was reknown throughout the world.
During the time of the Third reich , he was the lead scientist on Human experiments.
Totally disregarding the Human rights.
Not only on Jewish people but also on other Germans... or on his only child.
Memorys surfaced in Sanjas mind and he almost threw up.
The Women infront of him gave him a smile filled with pleasure at his pain that surfaced on his face.
" Hoho , very good very good , ~Richard Mengele~ more , i want to see ~more~ of that." the women said with an ecstatic voice.
Sanjas hands were trembling as he drew blood from clenching them so hard.
His whole body began to shake soon after as the women watched in pleasure.
* There is no way i cant defeat her. I will make her pay one day! Calm down , Calm down.* Sanja thought.
Drawing a deep breath he calmed down.
"Tsk. " she clicked her tongue.
" Fraeulein Hauptsturmfuehrer , why did you order me here today?"
" *Sigh* , for a Status report. The Neo RAF , or the SS science Corps havent made any moves yet and ar rather calm. Though there has been a increase in communication of the Order of Wedjat in Tokyo."
" So a egyptian Faction is after the Target."
" Most likely they have been given the task from a more reknown terrorist faction."
" Yeah , there are 2 Options. Either they are ment as a deceit to focus our attention on them or they really are the strike team for this mission. "
" Either one could be possible."
" ... " Sanja kept thinking.
" Either way , Code 07285 , You are to protect the Target further on. > Melee Kits < should arrive at your apartment right now. Also the > Vacine < has been placed among them. Be prepared for the worst. The use of > Vacine < is only permitted IF trouble arises with the other Terrorist factions. Do you understand."
" Yes Hauptsturmfuehrer Margarete Fegelein."
The Female infront of him was the sole surviving Sister of Eva Braun which married Hermann Fegelein ( a underofficer of Joseph Goebbels the ringleader of the NSDAP and the one that helped Adolf Hitler gain his power. ) in 1944.
She dismissed him with a motion of her Hand.
Walking back in an upright posture to the elevator it opened directly as he stepped infront of it.
Entering it he could only watch the doors that seemingly closed in a time slowed manner infront of him.
As soon as the Door was closed he leaned onto the back of the Elevator and slid down on it.
Sitting on the floor with his back leaned on the wall he trembled furiously.
" RAAAWWWRRRRRRR " he shouted out his frustration reached its peak.

Chiharu lay awake in her bed.
Turning over she checked the clock that said 3am.
" ... "
She thought back about the Events that occured when Sanja came home.
He didnt speak one word he just left her standing and returned to his room.
Even knocking on his door resulted in no response.
* Even though i wanted a Kiss from him , for being away for so long * did she think while pouting a little.
During his absense 5 suitcases arrived.
Those cases were locked with a Voice recognition Retinal and fingerprint scan.
They were also prepared with a detonator if one of the test failed.
* His special Equipment , huh. That ment the Meeting went bad...* she kept thinking.
It was unusal for him to seclude himself in his room.
Even when he was in a bad Mood he would try to behave normally.
* Then i would take him in my arms and pat his head , and try to steal a Kiss , and everything went back to normal.*
Chiharu definetly knew something was off but she couldnt think of anything that made him this upset though.
' Splash ' she heared the ripples of Person jumping into water from the Room next door.
* Ohh that could be it *
She hurried towards her window and drew back the curtains.
Even though the sky was filled with Clouds tonight she caught a glimpse of the Moon.
It reached its full state a few days ago and was a waning Sicle at the moment.
Realizing this she hurried towards the Pool that was besides her own room.
Drawing in a deep breath she flung the door open.
" ... "
A pitch darkness enveloped her as she entered the room.
There should be a immense window front on the other side of the room but the Clouds covered the Moon completly.
No Stars could be seen in the city due to the Electro smoke cause by the numerous households.
The only thing that caught her eye was a pair of yellow Sphere like things in the middle of the room that came closer towards her and were at the level of her feet.
Everytime the drew closer the noise of water being pushed out of the way could be heared.
She was infatuated with those 2 sphere like Yellow Orbs and couldnt resist then to stare at them.
Dissapearing for a second they reemerged and were now above the level of her Eyes.
' Tap , tap ' the sound of wet footsteps was audiable as those spheres decreased the distance.
" You shouldnt have come. " came a voice that sent a pleasent shiver down her spine.
" Chiharu wanted to be with Oni-sama." she stated in a excited voice.
" ... You really like when i do this too you?"
" Chiharu would prefer you would Kiss Chiharu after Oni-sama is done with it."
" ... "
" Chiharu also understands the reason Oni-sama doesn't want to Kiss Chiharu yet."
The yellow spheres disappered once again and emerged 5 seconds later.
" I really cant live without you Chiharu."
" Chiharu knows."
Chiharu felt a Hand gently caressing her cheek.
She leaned in on it and gave off a low purring sound.
Another Hand touched her neck and bent around it.
The hand that was caressing her cheeks moments before was now under knees and the other hand wandered under her arms.
She was gently layed on the slightly wet floor.
* Oni-samas Shirt i use as a Pyjama will defiently get dirty ... * she thought.
Feeling a ticklish sensation at her knee she noticed that Sanja was kissing his way upwards.
Halting at the middle of her thigh he placed numerous kissed on the same place.
The Clouds suddendly dispersed and Chiharu got a good look at the Room she was in now.
A Pool filled the middle of the Room and left about 3 m to all sides as a Walking area.
She only Noticed this though slightly as she was fixed on the person placing kisses on her thighs.
* Chiharu even picked out Pink underwear he likes so much . Chiharu hopes Oni-sama notices ...*
Before her was a male being in the Suite he was born in.
Completly Naked he was crouched over her lower body.
Wet Iron colored hair gave off a light shine as they reflected the Moon.
Yellow Eyes seemed to burn into her skin as he kept on placing more kisses on her.
Chiharu was breathing heavily as Sanja opened his mouth slightly.
She caught a good glimpse off his overly Portruding Canines.
With a lightning Fast motion he dug them into her thigh where he was kissing a moment ago.
Drawing back his fangs the last thing Chiharu could hear was a sucking sound as her mind went blank.

Having placed Chiharu in her bed Sanja was looking at her smiling sleeping face.
Leaning down he gave her a quick Peck on the forhead.
" Chiharu i would like nothing more then to take all of your Firsts ... but my Condition doesnt allow me." he said with a deep regret in his voice as he gave her another Kiss on the forehead.
Placing the Blanket over her half exposed body he brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face.
Sighing he stood up and went for another swim.
Closing the door behind him the Yellow spheres disappered in the Hallway.

Return to “Creative works”