OLN: Weaver of Chaos (Completed)

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

mania_
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: OLN: Weaver of Chaos

Post by mania_ »

Finally managed to catch up! Dibs on Shirou. I love characters like him, haha. Can't wait to read what the duel is going to be like. It sounds very promising, that's for sure. Seeing as I've enjoyed the action scenes right from the beginning (and the recent gore-y descriptions made me enjoy them even more), I expect it to be fun no matter how exactly the duel ends up. :D

Also, one thing I realized within the latest updates is that I really appreciate Akito as a main character. Like how he questions the whole kissing thing and how he acknowledges that, even though he's exceptionally strong, he may not be the strongest. He's so down-to-earth and incredibly fun to read.
superloner
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by superloner »

It is nice to have a protagonist like this.
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

RESERVED FOR CHAPTER 3

Part 1:
Spoiler! :
----Two Days Later----

After another morning with Takane in bed, I left my home to go to school. It's getting warmer everyday as it gets closer to summer vacation.

Man, I'm so tired. I wish I could sleep for another couple of hours...even though my body regenerated, I still have this weird feeling...

Thinking back on what happened two nights ago, I kept on walking to school without noticing my surroundings. I do that sometimes; start thinking about random things and I just trail off and forget what I'm doing.

That truely was strange though. What was that thing? It was able to transform parts of its body, and re-connect the parts that were cut off. It is definitely not a normal being. Even though on the news it said that it killed its victims too quickly....it seemed like it somewhat hesitated. What does that mean?...

Lost in thought, I was walking up to the gates that stand as the entrance to Great Weaver Academy. Standing there at the gates, watching the other students walk by, is the Student Council President, Sakamoto Akari. As she looks in my direction, her face lights up a little bit when she recognizes me.

"Good morning, Akito!" Akari greeted me with a warm smile.

"Sup." I answered lazily.

"You seem tired this morning."

"I'm tired every morning."

"Hmmm..."

With nothing left to say, Akari and I starting to walk to our class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Fourth Period--

As I was sitting in my math class, the class right before lunch, a small paper airplane came silently flying through the window closest to me. It landed perfectly on my desk, and because of my location, only Akari noticed it.

This better not be what I think it is...

Opening the paper airplane, I started to read the contents which were written down inside:

"Tachibana, Akito. Come to the middle of the cross walkway at the beginning of lunch. I need to ask you something. "

-Orimura Shirou

Wait, Orimura...Shirou. Where have I heard that name...? -!!.....Oh my. I wonder what the Rank One Weaver in this school wants with me.

-tap-

I felt something hit the side of my left arm, and look over to see Akari reaching out her hand as if to ask for the piece of paper. I felt no harm in it, so I handed it to her. After she read it and realized who sent the paper, I saw a surprised expression show on her face. All she did was look over and give me a thumbs up, probably a sign for:

'Good Luck'.

Ahaha...man I don't know what to expect from this.

I thought while putting on a tired expression.

----Thirty minutes later----

-RING-

The bell that signals lunch went off, and everyone around me started to go to friends or head to the lunch area to buy lunch. As for me, well, I went directly towards the middle of the cross paths. Akari obviously followed me, and actually, there was no way to stop her. Considering the fact that I'm meeting with the Rank One Weaver in Great Weaver Academy, I wouldn't have stopped her anyway.

As I walked closer to middle of the cross paths, I could see Orimura Shirou standing there, with lots of people around him. That would be what I expected, partially because he is the Rank One Weaver here. The other part is that he's kind of popular with the girls, and he has lots of other friends as well. I don't personally dislike him, because in reality he's a pretty nice guy. To top it all off, he won the title of Rank One Weaver in Great Weaver Academy by a landslide, so his power is the real deal.

As more and more people were gathering around him, he turned around and when he noticed me, he started to walk towards me. Waving, he said:

"Oh! Akito! There you are!"

Ugh...I hate crowds.

"Uh...hi." I answered back circumspectly.

"Hahaha, sorry about the big crowd here. People just gather around when ever they see me for some reason." He said energeticly while offering his hand for a handshake.

"Ahaha...it's fine, really." I answered back while shaking his hand.

Even though it looks like you did this on purpose.

"Good, good! Well, I'm pretty sure you're wondering why I asked you out here, right?"

"..Of course."

"Well, it's just that, you know, I heard that you're pretty amazing. Your power, I mean."

!...My power?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked cautiously.

"Yup! You're ranked two of the third years, right? I even heard that you barely tried in the Final Duel, so I was a bit curious."

Where did he hear that from...-

I looked over at Akari, who looked completely innocent and clueless.

...Guess not, huh.

"Well, I don't know where you heard that from, however, Akari here beat me. So, I think you may be misunderstanding something."

Orimura Shirou's face then turned slightly serious, and he exclaimed:

"You know, Akito. I really don't like it when people LIE to me. Even without you showing me your true power, I can already see the abnormal Threads surrounding you."

Abnormal Threads?...! Ah, I get it. His compatibility with the Threads of Power must be unusally high considering the fact that he can see a person's Threads. This guy...his natural ability to manipulate the Threads must be abnormally high.

"...Why did you call me out here?" I asked while being completely serious.

"Hahaha! I can see that you are finally interested, hmm?" His tone went back to being his normal easy-going sound.

".....Of course."

"Alright, well. There's no easy way to ask this so I'm just going to ask it straight out: Duel me."

-!!!

Everything went silent as everyone around me, including me, were completely shocked at what he just asked.

"Huh? Duel me?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Correct!" Shirou answered happily.

This guy, the Rank One in Great Weaver Academy....wants to Duel me??!! Even though I know how much power I truly have, I don't even think I can be on par with this guy. Mostly because PowerWeavers' powers are purely offensive.

The white mist that surrounds their bodies can be used not just as a great offense, but also a great defense. If a PowerWeaver is powerful enough, his or her's punches and kicks could produce shockwaves that travel a good distance. Those shockwaves are also powerful enough to destroy granite.

"I really don't understand. Even though you said that I have abnormal Threads, I still don't understand why you would want to Duel me." I asked, still regaining from the shock of Shirou's demand.

"Because I want to, that's why."

You...have to be joking! If I go against this guy, I will definitely be pushed to my limits! The inside of the Arena will be completely destroyed! I don't even know if the protective barrier around the Arena field will be able to block everything!

"What, you don't want to?" He asked, acting slightly depressed.

"Uh-uhm~, it's not that I don't want to..." I stammered.

Shit! What am I saying! It's probably because of the amount of people around me. New people have definitely come to see what was going on...this is one of the reason why I don't like people...they crowd around something so quickly without giving me any room!

"So you'll do it?!!" Shirou shouted excitedly as he looked up at me with his eyes shining.

Looking around I could see everyone's eyes on me.

"He should do it..."

"Isn't that the Rank Two of the third years..?"

"Don't tell me he's scared..."

"If he declines, Shirou will definitely cry..."

....What is with all these whispers? You're saying that I shouldn't be scared?....of this guy! He's a freaking monster! He completely transcends all of you!.....Will he really cry? Hahaha...shit.

Suddenly, I felt a tug of my uniform's left sleeve. I looked at Akari on my left, and she nodded her head.

Is she serious? Why does everyone here want me to Duel this guy? Ha...then again....I could win....seeing the looks on everyone's faces would make me laugh so hard. That would make me the new Rank One in Great Weaver Academy. Hahaha....the attention would kill me. But....the power...would be pretty nice.

"...I'll do it. I'll Duel you." I replied.

"..Alright then. How about this? We will duel in two days. By that time enough people will have heard about our Duel. Then, if you win, you will be famous here. Does that sound good?"

"...Sounds fine to me."

As we shook hands signaling our agreement, the people around us grew very excited for the unexpected duel that is to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------After School------

-----My home-----

---Time: 8:27 P.M.---

As I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching regular television, I heard Takane enter through the front door.

"Welcome home!" I yelled.

Before I knew it, I could see Takane walking towards me with a serious look in her eyes.

Ugh...

She stopped infront of me and extended her arm over my shoulder onto the couch behind me, which made her bend over above me. Her face was directly above mine, and she was looking straight into my eyes. After a few seconds she said:

"Are you stupid?"

"Hahaha...it's funny you say that..." I said, laughing slightly while avoiding eye contact.

She got up and then sat down beside me and asked:

"Why in the world would you accept the duel with Orimura Shirou?"

"Because...I wanted...to?"

"That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard."

"Ahaha...sorry."

"No, seriously, why did you accept it?" Takane asked as she interlocked her right arm with my left, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Well, there was a lot of people...and even Akari wanted me to do it...so...I just kinda...accepted...that's all."

"That's a...vague answer."

"Well...I don't really have a good answer."

"I guess it's fine if you win, though."

"Hahaha....I don't think that will happen though."

"You're...probably right. Just try not to get your 'power' to randomly appear."

"Honestly, I don't even know how or why it even appears sometimes. Although...it's been pretty obvious actually."

"Yea, well...another obvious fact is that I'm hungy, so go make dinner."

"Ugh...fine. I'll go make dinner. Just once you get off of me."

"Hehehe...you'll be getting more after dinner~!"

-sigh- There's really nothing I can do but to just accept it. Even though I don't really mind it, either.

Author's Note:
Circumspectly: Basically means cautiously, but kind of and kind of not at the same time. Kind of hard to explain, but yea. Kind of like cautiously, but not too extreme.
EDIT: I changed the height of the Arena. Thinking about it again, it would be way too short for the kind of size that I described.

Part 2:
Spoiler! :
----Day of the Duel----

-BZZT- -BZZT- -BZZT-

Stopping my alarm clock, I sat up in bed.

Takane isn't here this morning, huh.

Getting out of bed, I finished my daily morning routine of washing my face and brushing the knots out of my slighty curly hair. I got dressed in my school uniform and walked downstairs. On the dining room table, I found a note:

"Because of your Duel with Orimura Shirou, I had to leave early to get a head start on the preparations. See you later ❤ "

Looking up from the note, I found my breakfast sitting on the table. Looking inside the bowl, I found my breakfast to be...oatmeal.

Ahaha....well...oatmeal and honey tastes fine I guess.

Finishing up my breakfast and heading towards school, I could sense the feeling of nervousness begin to overtake my other emotions. This was because, well, I'm going to Duel the Rank One Weaver in Great Weaver Academy. I have no reason not to feel nervous. Do I feel scared? No, of course not. I am confident that I can at least equal Shirou's power. Any more than that...I don't know.

Equaling Shirou's power isn't the only thing. After Shirou won the Duel that determined which Weaver would be Rank One, he proudly said in his easy-going tone:

"Hahaha! I can't believe I won so easily! I didn't even have a chance to use my trump card I won so quickly!"

His trump card? What in the world could that be? Although, he may not use it during our Duel...heh, I'm just gonna have to force him to then.

Thinking that, I finally arrived on school grounds. Walking up the normal path I walk up every school day, I saw Akari standing in the usual spot waiting for me. Aside from Akari walking up to me, I could feel the stares and hear the gossiping of the students around me. They were saying the normal things you would expect them to say:

"That's him, the Rank Two of the Third Years."

"Why is he so close to Akari, anyway?"

"He's totally gonna lose this Duel today."

"I want to go home..."

"I can't believe Shirou would even think about Dueling this kind of trash."

Ugh...that last comment sounded like it came from one of the many enemies I make every year in the manditory Ranking Competition. However, I can definitely sympathize with one of those people...that's because I really want to go home right now. Now that it's finally time, I don't feel like Dueling Shirou. Maybe it's just last-minute nervousness.

"Good morning, Akito." Akari said while she quickly started walking by my side.

"Good morning Akari." I answered back sternly, without knowing it.

"...is something wrong?" Akari asked, slightly taken back by my tone of voice.

"Ah...sorry. And no, nothing really." I returned my tone back to my normal morning voice.

"It's fine. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you are some-what nervous because of today's Duel."

"Haha, you're right on that one. Although I may not be really nervous, I am sort of nervous."

Walking through the entrance onto the cross path, I could see the Arena on the opposite end. Above the Arena is a bill board-type announcement, announcing the Duel between Shirou and I.

The Duel is scheduled thirty minutes after school ends, so it gives students as well as Shirou and I some time to get to the arena and get prepared. As far as I know, everyone is going to be there to watch: Takane, the Assistant Director, the Student Council, the Discipline Committee, and as well as some country officials. The officials are there because it's the Duel between Rank One of the whole school and the Rank Two of the Third Years. Also, it's Great Weaver Academy, the Rank One Weaver Academy. So, this Duel is actually a pretty big deal.

Also, the only reason why there was no real procedure to make the Duel official is because Shirou is Rank One, so he has a lot of influence and power even though he isn't on the Student Council or Discipline Committee. Also, I'm Takane's son, which makes the Duel even more important.

Man....there is going to be so many people, as well as many important people as well. The attention is gonna make me sick...

Even until the school day ended, no one came close to me, or even talked to me. However, I personally think it's better that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------Ten minutes before the Duel-------

I entered into the Arena ten minutes before now, and right now I'm in my personal waiting room.

When I entered the Arena, some people didn't notice, however, some people did. The reaction I got from the students waiting patiently was mixed. However, no one screamed or yelled, I only heard lots and lots of talking. Of course, Shirou's entrance reaction was far different from mine. Suggesting his fame and his like-able personality, I think you can guess what the student's reactions were.

The inside of the Arena is on the size of the Colosseum. However, the Arena can only hold about four thousand people max, while the Colosseum can hold fifty to eighty thousand people. The reason why the Arena is so big is because the Arena field. The Arena field, or where the Duelists Duel each other, is about thirty thousand square feet. The field is in the shape of a circle, so it's obviously not exactly thirty thousand square feet. So, considering the field's size, it is an ideal place to go all-out without worrying about hurting people.

Along with the sheer size of the field, there is a protective barrier surrounding it. Of course, the barrier is clear. However, that doesn't make the barrier weak, because the barrier has been able to hold even during the most destructive of Duels.

Also, there is a special viewing area for the higher-ups. This place is a private room with a huge screen which shows what is happening in the Arena field. However, the people in that room also have the option of viewing the Duel from their own perspective, and not from a screen.

There is no commentator, because many Weavers say that a commentator would be annoying and it would distract them. Personally, I have no problem with that.

-RING-

The door to my room rang, and I said:

"Come in."

Opening the door and walking inside is Takane. I would've expected it to happen before the Duel.

"So, what do you want?" I asked.

"I just came here to say good luck." Takane answered with a worried look on her face.

"Hmph...thanks." I said while looking down.

"Akito...what's wrong?" Takane walked towards me and bent down so her face was in-front of mine.

"Nothing...just..."

"Just, what?"

"I...don't know. Now that it's finally time, I just...don't know. I'm having a weird feeling about all this."

Putting her left hand on my chin and lifting my head up, Takane looked into my eyes and said:

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine. It's not like you don't have a lot of power, right? Just try to think positively."

After she said that, she kissed me very close to the edge of my lips.

I'm starting to notice that her kisses are getting closer and closer to my lips. She probably doesn't think I notice, but I definitely do. Haha....I don't know why I feel like it's completely fine even if she did actually kiss me...hahaha...haha...goodness sake I've gotten far too used to this.

Pulling back from my face after kissing me close to my lips for several seconds, Takane smiled.

"You know, Takane, I think you're getting too close to my lips." I said half-jokingly.

"Haha, am I~?" She answered energeticly.

After she replied, we waved good-bye to each other and she left my room.

-DING-

<One minute until the Duel starts.>

A voice over the intercom announced the time remaining.

I guess...I should get going now, right?

Standing up and leaving my room, I headed towards the door leading to the Arena field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so nervous! I hope Akito is going to be alright.

I, Sakamoto Akari, thought to myself while sitting in the Student Council sitting area. All of the Student Council members are present, and as I looked around I saw that almost all of the seats in the Arena are filled. Considering the amount of seats in the Arena, I'm surprised that almost all of them are filled. It seems that almost all the students attending Great Weaver Academy are going to watch the Duel.

Even though there is no commentator, there is an announcer that announces the arrival of the two Duelists, and the start of the Duel. And that announcer happens to me, the Student Council President.

Looking at my phone for the time, there is about half a minute left before I have to announce the arrival of Shirou and Akito. I started to sweat nervously, partly because this will be the first time that I will be the announcer for a Duel. And for such an important Duel as well.

Standing up, I grabbed the microphone to my right.

Twenty seconds.

As the clock ticked down, the Arena started to get quieter and quieter.

Ten seconds.

The Arena now is completely quiet.

Now.

"Hello everyone! I am your announcer, Sakamoto Akari, the Student Council President!"

With that, the Arena became so much louder than before it calmed down.

"This Duel today is between the Rank One in Great Weaver Academy and the Rank Two of the Third Years!"

The students roared even louder.

"Now, I will announce the first Duelist: Please enter the Arena, Orimura Shirou!"

After hearing the name of Orimura Shirou, every student in the Arena were shouting and yelling. A few seconds afterwards, Orimura Shirou could be seen entering the Arena. Even if the students couldn't or barely see him, he still waved and smiled energetically.

"Now for the second Duelist: Please enter the Arena, Tachibana Akito!"

A majority of the students still applauded and shouted for Akito, however, some did not. The students that did applaud Akito are probably the ones that don't hold a grudge against him or don't even know him.

Akito walked into the Arena calmly, without smiling, waving, or even looking at the spectating students.

During the time when the students were cheering wildly, Shirou and Akito walked towards the center of the Arena. Stopping within a good twenty feet in-front of each other, they stared at one another. Even though their mouths were moving, no one could hear what they were saying.

Once the students calmed down significantly, I finally announced:

"Now that the students have calmed down, let me announce the start of the Duel."

Everything became quiet while Shirou and Akito stayed in their normal standing postures.

"Duel: Start!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Duel: Start!>

As Akari announced the start of the Duel, I quickly burst forward, almost going my top-speed. Crushing the earth beneath my feet as the shockwaves disturbed the air around me, I blasted towards Shirou with my right arm thrusting forward, with highly pressured spheres of air surrounding my fist.

Shirou swiftly dodged to his left, and he threw a punch in mid-air. The force created from his punch blasted through the air toward me, and I swiped my right arm to my right, releasing the spheres of air which countered the shockwave from Shirou. The blast that was created from the counter shook the air violently, while creating explosion sounds.

Covering his leg in white mist, Shirou kicked horizontally while releasing the mist from his leg. The mist took a crescent form, flying towards me quickly. Shooting out a vertical slice of wind, the two attacks collided. Shockwaves were blasted outwards, disturbing the air. After a few seconds of the two attacks colliding with each other, the white mist eventually won and it continually traveled towards my location.

Jumping upwards twenty feet, the white mist still traveled until it hit the Arena field wall, destroying several areas in the place that was targeted. Turning towards Shirou, I shot myself towards him while breaking the sound barrier once again. Shockwaves resonated in the air as I flew towards Shirou, with spheres of pressured air around my right fist. Instead of dodging, Shirou created a thick wall of white mist surrounding his right fist. Our two fists of pure energy crashed together.

Releasing my air at the same time, Shirou completely blocked my attack. As that happened, the earth he was standing on indented, and the surrounding area followed the indention in a wave-like motion. The earth cracked and several chunks were torn from the ground and were blasted into pieces.

The energy released from our attacks crashing together created a shockwave bigger than the ones before, and it traveled tens of feet in all directions, as well as creating cracks in the ground that it reached far away from us. The sound that was created would've made any normal person's ears become completely destroyed, and it was so powerful that you could see the sound itself rippling through the air along with the shockwave of energy.

Heh, so glad I've been training with wind for my whole life. It's so easy to protect my own body from harm.

Through the mass of energy being released, I could see Shirou's face. His expression was still the same as ever: relaxed and easy-going.

What?! Even from all this energy and pressure, you're still relaxed?!

Flying away from Shirou quickly, I landed softly roughly thirty feet away from him.

I'm going to have to get serious faster than I expected.

Focusing on Shirou, I saw him smirk slightly. Suddenly, he appeared in-front of me, with his fist in-front of my face. Bending backwards as fast as I could, I barely dodged his punch while thrusting both my hands forward and blasting wind towards his direction. Appearing from the side, he kicked for my head. Ducking just in time, I could feel the air move as if it was being torn apart.

With his legs covered in white mist, he kicked again aiming for my chest. Moving backwards, I was caught in the powerful shockwave created from his kick. The white mist that was released blasted me backwards several feet, and it felt like it almost crushed my ribs.

Holy shit! I didn't expect that white mist to be so damn powerful!

Blasting forward, Shirou punched my stomach, which shot me upwards nearly to the top of the barrier, three hundred feet above the ground. The force created from Shirou jumping upwards made the ground beneath his feet indent and crack in a diameter of five feet. Appearing slightly above me, Shirou kicked me down to the ground below.

Protecting my body with wind to the fullest extent, I crashed into the ground. The earth around me broke apart and several chunks were flown upward. The crater that was created was ten feet deep with a diameter of fifteen feet. The wind protecting me barely did its job, however, I still sustained heavy injuries to small areas surrounding my legs and shoulders.

As the dust cleared, I looked upwards towards Shirou. It looked like he was firmly planted against the top of the barrier, hanging upside down. I stood up, however, white mist wrapped against my legs, holding me in place. Looking up at Shirou again, I saw large amounts of white mist appearing around his right fist. He started to bend his legs, ready to jump downwards.

....SHIT. This is the worst situation I should be in right now. I can barely breathe because of the punch I received to the stomach, and my legs and shoulders hurt really bad. I don't know if I can block this attack, even if I poured all my power into my defense. SHIT...SHIT..SHIT!! I completely under estimated him! There's nothing left I can do but try to defend against this attack!

Fully preparing for the attack, I braced myself for the moment Shirou charges.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the 'soul' of Akito, the object in chains hung silently in the darkness. The eye is no where to be found.

As if responding to the Akito that was about to brace himself for the powerful attack he was going to receive, several chains started to unwrap themselves from the object. Small openings could be seen from the chains that disappeared, and dark purple mist was faintly leaving the openings.

At that moment, the object in chains moved slightly, as if it was alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pouring all my power into the area around my right fist, I suddenly felt the currents of electricity around me. Small amounts of dark-purple electricity was being released, and energy started to gather around my fist, merging with the wind.

What the Hell is going on!! Why is it showing up now-

I started to feel that abnormal pain, however, it was less than before.

The Hell does this mean??!!

At that moment, Shirou shot downwards. His speed broke the sound barrier easily, and the barrier that was against his feet cracked slightly. The shockwaves that were created from Shirou's speed traveled farther than any before now. There was so much white mist that it was slightly trailing behind Shirou as he sped downwards.

Correctly estimating the moment when Shirou's fist would strike, I thrusted my fist upwards. Dark purple electricity was dancing around my body, and I could no longer feel the normal pain from the wounds I had received.

Right when our fists collided, the energy released was enormous. The shockwave that blasted through the air reached the perimeter of the Arena field, and it reached the top of the barrier. The shockwave was so powerful that the barrier cracked in several places, and the air inside the Arena field was completely distorted.

The ground beneath me caved downwards twenty feet, and it happened so fast that the surrounding earth twenty-five feet in diameter was torn from the ground and flown upwards. The huge chunks of earth were then blown to smithereens as another shockwave rippled through the air. The earth that wasn't ripped upwards indented in a wave motion on a huge scale, and it was also torn apart and shook violently.

The Arena field walls were completely destroyed, however, the barrier was there to protect everything outside of it.

The sound created from the collision rippled through the air, distorting the air even more than it already was.

As everything calmed, I found myself completely unharmed. A few feet away from me, I saw Shirou lying face-up on the ground unmoving.

Shit, he better be ok.

Walking over to him, I noticed something on his neck.

What is that?...

As I got closer, I saw something that I never would've expected. Also, I had no clue as to what is was, however, I had a vague idea.

Dark purple veins were reaching up from Shirou's neck onto his face. They were slowly pulsing with purple light, and they were reaching farther around his neck and face very slowly.

What...the heck...is going?!

Shirou looked up at me, and the whites of his eyes started to turn to a dark purple.
Last edited by Calculatrix on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Author of "Weaver of Chaos" and "Code : Reality"
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

RESERVED FOR CHAPTER 4

Part 1:
Spoiler! :
How is this possible?!

I thought as I saw Shirou's body move unnaturally. Dark purple veins started to show around his neck and face, and they started to pulsate with a faint purple light. Shirou's eyes were turning a dark purple. Small sparks of dark purple electricity started to escape from his body, and his white mist slowly turned to the same purple color.

"Agh...huuh....ack..the Hell....did you...do to me!!" Shirou struggled to shout towards me.

"I don't know! I only blocked your attack and then this happened!" I yelled back, clearly shocked as to what I was seeing.

"Shit...I can't see!! I can't freaking see!!! AHH!" Shirou started to claw at his neck, and dark purple veins were clearly shown on his hands.

Suddenly, the amount of mist escaping Shirou's body started to increase greatly. As of now, Shirou's eyes are completely dark purple; the veins are now wrapping around his whole face, and his teeth slowly became sharper and sharper.

Standing up, Shirou stared into my eyes. Unable to see his pupils, all I saw was that evil purple. At that moment, he charged towards me, clearly trying to punch me. Barely dodging, the amount of force in his punch shook the air, and it blasted me backwards several meters. The earth in the direction of his punch was cracked because of the amount of power Shirou released.

By now, everyone in the audience, including school staff and others, have noticed that something is definitely wrong.

Once again charging towards me, Shirou released his mist which was merging with the electricity. As I moved out of the way, the mist flew past me. The mist, which was some what light and thin, is now dark and thick. The part of the barrier the mist hit was completely destroyed, giving no protection to the students behind it. The hole that was made is roughly thirty feet big.

What!! It's as if the mist eats away at anything it touches! The students need to evacuate, now!

-FOOOOSH-

Hearing the roars of flames, Akari came flying down beside. Takane and Kanade, the President of the Discipline Committee, came by my side as well.

"Akito, what the Hell is going on!" Takane asked me.

"I don't know! After I blocked his attack, that stuff started to happen!" I shouted back.

Continually shooting mist at the barrier and towards my group, Shirou started to go on a rampage. The veins have stopped growing, however, his teeth have now gotten to the point of being shark teeth. The smile on his face looks like the definition of insanity; the edges of his mouth reaching farther up his face than a normal smile.

The barrier was being completely destroyed, and the students were evacuating as fast as they could. However, I looked on in horror as I saw students being engulfed in Shirou's mist, and completely disappearing from existence.

Oh...my...gosh. What the Hell...

Even though my group and I were trying to stop Shirou, it was obvious to me that his power was increased greatly. Akari, Takane, and Kanade were dodging and blasting fire, Void, and electricity towards Shirou, however, it was all futile. Even though the Void did win over Shirou's mist, he effortlessly dodged it.

SHIT! What happened to my power!! It was just here a minute ago!!!

"Ah!" Akari screamed as she was sliced in several places on her body with Shirou's mist.

Akari was blasted backwards, and Shirou was defending himself as well as attacking me, Takane, and Kanade at the same time. Bending his mist and sometimes shooting out lightning in quick bursts, he was slowly overpowering us three. Kanade, being an EnergyWeaver, doesn't really have a good defense. Because of Shirou's own overpowering lightning, Kanade's was child's play in comparison.

Shirou charged towards Kanade unexpectedly, and punched in her in the stomach. Seeing the shockwave clearly crush her bones and stomach easily, Kanade was blasted backwards up into the spectator's area. As her body flew, blood was leaving her body and falling to the floor, leaving a trail of blood to where she landed heavily on the seats.

Deciding to go up close, I saw something that I would probably never see again. Takane covered her whole body in Void, and created a hand-to-hand combat situation with Shirou. Even though she has small holes in-front of her eyes to see, she was clearly winning at this moment. Takane's punches and kicks created no shockwave what-so-ever, however, Shirou's punches and kicks was destroying the earth around them. If he punched downwards, the ground under his fist would cave downwards, and just kicking horizontally cracks the earth and vibrates the air around him.

Suddenly, small pieces of Void started to disappear from Takane's body. Starting from her back, it slowly faded until only her front was left covered in Void. Trying her best to keep her front facing Shirou, Takane was desperately trying to take him down. Even when she would create wide areas of Void, Shirou would instantly disappear and reappear away from the Void.

Even battling with Takane and defending against the countless attacks from me, Shirou still overpowered us. Immediately, Shirou appeared behind Takane, and slashed down with lightning speed. Tearing open Takane's back, Shirou then proceeded to try to dive his fist into the open wound. Just before he was about to, purple energy escaped from my body and severed Shirou's hand from his body.

As I'm starting to feel the abnormal pain coming from within, I think to myself:

Shit...there's a lot more pain than usual...right now...I want to KILL Shirou so bad...

Dark purple veins start to surface around my neck, and they are slowly crawling upwards to my face. My eyes turn the same evil purple, and my pupils start to shine a faint purple glow.

Hahahahaha....hahahaha!! I feel like I could destroy anything!!!

With dark purple energy surrounding me, I blasted towards Shirou. Shirou met my extended fist with his own, and our energies collided together. At the same time, I was defending Takane from any attacks while moving my battle with Shirou away from her.

The shockwaves being created are on a whole different level from before. From just barely hitting each other, waves of energy would ripple throughout the Arena.

Almost all of the students have been evacuated, however, many have been caught in the mayhem. Not only Shirou, but I as well, have killed students without being conscious of it. Shirou's mist would make students disappear, while my wind and lightning would blast students apart and sever several limbs from their bodies. While, without knowing it, I started to dive into insanity. With every passing second I dove deeper and deeper into insanity, and my power only increased. My appearance started to turn more evil-like, with the veins now wrapping around my face and my teeth starting to become sharper.

Attacking more wildly than before, my power has increased so greatly that by just slashing my arm down, the earth gets torn apart. Shirou and I have moved far away from Takane and Akari, but the shockwaves of energy created from our battle still travel throughout the Arena, and they are only getting stronger.

The Arena field is no longer the once flat looking barren plane, but now it looks like a war-zone. With lightning shooting off in all directions, and mist eating away at everything it touches, the Arena building itself would eventually fall.

With my mind balancing on the edge of sanity and insanity, I no longer focused on my surroundings. With no remorse, I blasted away at anything I judged was getting in my way. Even if someone tried to stop me, I would kill them without hesitation.

By now, I am completely overpowering Shirou. My movements are faster than his, and my power is greater than his. Even still, he has that same evil grin on his face. Blasting towards him, he dodged quickly. My fist hit nothing but air, however, it was so powerful that the destroyed seats in-front of me were blasted apart, and the ground they were bolted into was indented greatly.

Aha..AHAHAHA!! I will freaking KILL HIM! I will DESTROY him...I will ERADICATE him..I will EXTIRPATE HIM!!!

Dark purple mist escaped from my body, and began forming a giant claymore in my right hand. The claymore's blade is wide and thick, and its length is at least five feet long. The guard of the blade protrudes out and curves downward slightly.

All of a sudden, purple electricity started to dance around the blade violently, then it concentrated at one certain point: right above of the handle. A small dark purple eye began to form, and purple tendrils wrapped around the guard of the blade. The tendrils then began to twirl around my right arm.

{<Destroy him. Eliminate him. KILL HIM.>}

Hahahahahaha!! That sounds completely fine to me!!

Slashing my right arm upwards, a surge of pure energy was released from my blade. Before the energy could touch Shirou, a huge wall of Void blocked its path. After devouring the energy, the Void disappeared, and Takane could be seen walking towards me.

....Who is that?

{<Kill her.>}

Hahahaha...

Blasting towards Takane, I thrusted my right arm forward with the claymore aiming for Takane's chest. A wall of Void appeared just before my blade would pierce her, and it swallowed my claymore. Takane then proceeded to devour my whole right arm with her Void. She carefully erased all traces of the unknown sword, and the tendrils that appeared with it. As I was slightly shocked due to the sudden disappearance of my weapon and arm, Takane leaned in and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was kneeling down in-front of the chained object, with tendrils gripping my arms and wrapping around my back to my torso. The life has escaped from my eyes, and I can't do anything. This evil is taking control of me, of my soul.

I'm practically already done for....this evil has taken almost complete control of my actions and thoughts....I just....didn't want to see the people I hold important to myself....hurt........

The object in chains has now lost many more chains, however, there still too many chains to see what it was. It was moving around frantically, as if it was in pain.

The whispers around me were all whispering the same words: "Death, Kill, Destroy, Hate, Corrupt."

Suddenly, I felt a presence that I faintly recognized. The mist surrounding me and the chained object slowly dissipated, and I saw a black substance shoot down and cut the tendrils that were binding me off of my body. Looking up, I saw Takane falling downwards towards me.

Wh....Why is she here....

"Akito!" She shouted towards me, however, I payed no attention.

I know that....I've killed many students while being under the influence of this evil. There's no way I'm going to have a normal life now that this has happened. Heh...it was boring and un-eventful, but....that's what I liked about it...

I began to sink downwards slowly, and more tendrils came up to grab me. Landing in-front of me, Takane wrapped her arms around my waist and tried to pull me upwards.

"Takane...stop..." I asked emotionlessly.

"No! You have to come back! You have to wake up! Shirou is still out there! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK!" She yelled while pulling with all of her strength.

"It's fine, really. Do you think I'm going to be able to go back to school like this?...Do you think that I will be able to even live in the same city like this?"

"That's not the problem here! Shirou WILL kill more people,and if you don't come back then there's no one to stop him! Don't you want to see Akari and Kanade? Don't you want to find out what your power is so you can control it?!"

"...."

Takane stopped pulling, but I stopped sinking. Standing up with all my might, the tendrils that were wrapped around me snapped off of my body. The once wriggling object in chains is now calm. I can faintly see the outline of the object, however, it was still difficult to decipher what it was.

"Let's go." I told Takane while staring into her eyes.

"..huh? You're already fine?"

"Of course. I can't even believe I let myself fall so low. That's not going to happen again."

The area around us became slightly clearer, and one more chain disappeared from the object.

Tears started to roll down Takane's cheeks as her face clearly became red.

"Takane...-"

"Don't worry! These are tears of joy. I'm just glad you got out of whatever you were in."

She was sobbing as she rested her head on my chest and gripped my shoulders with her hands.

"...Hpmh. Alright then, let's get out of here.....wait Takane what about your injuries?!"

"Ah...we'll worry about that once this is over!"

"O-ok..."

"...."

"....How do we get out of here?" I asked confusingly.

"That's right...it's easy for me to get out of here, but..."

"It's not so easy for me, huh."

"Well...I can force you out of here. Personally, I think that would be the fastest way right now. But..."

"But...what?"

"It's going to hurt a lot if you get forced out of here."

"That's completely fine with me! Just get me out of this place..."

Takane stopped talking and looked up at me. Once again, she kissed me.

Suddenly, I felt an enormous amount of pain. It felt like my body was being stretched and torn apart. My vision also became stretched and distorted, then it went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Coming back into reality, I stood in the same place I was before Takane dove inside my mind, and my right arm has returned. Takane is still standing in-front of me, with her lips against mine. Slowly, her hands which were holding my face dropped. The rest of her body followed, and she went limp in my arms. I could feel the open wound on her back continually leak blood, and Takane's body was getting colder and colder.

Oh, no...no no no....This can't happen...

Taking off my uniform jacket and putting it on the ground, I layed Takane down slowly and carefully on-top of it. Off to my right, I heard the sound of earth being crushed. Reacting instantly, I flew towards the crazy Shirou who was still trying to kill me. I was no longer using wind, but pure evil energy.

As my left fist hit Shirou's, my power completely overwhelmed his, resulting in Shirou's hand up to his shoulder being shredded to pieces. Reaching out with my right hand, I grabbed Shirou by the neck and jumped upward with all my might. Jumping up high above the three hundred foot high Arena, I let go of Shirou and flew even higher.

Looking around, there was no one near the Arena, and with that I knew that the amount of energy that I was about to release would not harm anyone.

Aiming directly for him, I shot down downwards with all my power. The energy released from my legs could be clearly seen even from a mile away. It was dark purple in color and the shockwave spread out across the sky for several meters.

With my right arm extended, I punched Shirou as hard as I could. I could feel my fist dig into his body and destroy the bones within like brittle sticks. We both shot down to the ground below so fast that if you blinked you would miss it.

As we impacted the ground, the earth beneath us gave way immediately. Plowing Shirou down into the earth for forty feet, the crater that was created was almost as wide as the Arena itself. The earth around the crater was crushed, torn apart, ripped upwards and blasted away. The energy given off of me disintegrated the earth around me, turning all of it to ash. The ground was cracked and torn even one hundred feet away.

Looking at Shirou, I could clearly see the giant hole in his stomach. The top of the hole reached the middle of his chest.

Holy shit...I didn't expect to release that much power....huh? What is that?...

Small, purple Threads were surrounding Shirou's body.

{Watch and learn, Akito.}

Suddenly, all the purple threads concentrated around the hole in his body, the flesh that was missing slowly returned.

What's going on?

{Now that several seals have been unlocked, I have more chances to talk with you, Akito.}

What do you mean by seals? I've heard you before, who are you?!

{Sorry, Akito. I actually can't remember anything about myself. However, every seal that gets removed, I start to see glimpses of my past.}

Ugh...so useful.

{Anyways, what I'm doing now is manipulating the Corrupted Threads around Shirou to heal his body. It's actually quite simple. Also, there's one more thing that I will show you...}

After Shirou's body was completely healed, all of the Threads merged into one Thread. The Thread reached out towards my heart, and a single purple Thread from my heart connected with Shirou's.

What the hell?

{You may think that this is weird, however, it is very important. Without the Connection, you can not control and contain Shirou's Corruption.}

Ah, so it's something convenient like that.

Immediately, Shirou awoke.

"Wha...what happened? My vision turned black, and I can't remember anything else..." He said, clearly confused.

"Ahaha, well....!! Takane!"

Instantly remembering Takane, I flew as fast as I could towards her side.
Part 2:
Spoiler! :
The place where I blasted Shirou to the ground is outside of the Arena, so I had to fly up and over the top of the Arena once again. Looking for Takane, I found her in the same position I left her.

I hope I make it in time.........

Landing softly next to Takane, I felt just below her jaw for a pulse. I felt nothing. Her skin is cool to the touch, however, it isn't cold.

Oh gosh...no...what the Hell...

Looking down at the pool of blood I was kneeling in, I began to realize the reality of the situation.

Oh man...what..what the Hell am I going to do..?!!

{A--to...calm..d-wn...foc-s...she can st---...be sav--.....}

What? I can barely understand you!!

{Do the same thi--...did to Shi---...foc--...}

Do the same thing??...did to Shi...Shirou? Do the same thing...I did to Shirou? The doesn't make any sense!! Takane isn't even 'Corrupted'!

{Doesn-- matter....your so---...be lin--d...the Corr---ion...save Takane...}

What's happening to you?!! Corruption?? You want me to 'Corrupt' Takane purposefully??!!

{No time...do it....now!!}

SHIT! You better be right about this!!!

Calming myself, even if a little bit, helped me focus and concentrate on the near-death situation that I am dealing with. Slowly, a single purple Thread reached out from my heart and moved towards Takane's. While the Thread was moving, my left chest felt like it was being ripped upwards off my body.

Why does this hurt so damn much!! Shit....this is nothing.....

As my Thread touched Takane's heart, faint purple light pulsated over her body. Soon after, the blood around me started to slowly return to Takane's body. Once all the blood was returned, I delivered a small eletrical shock near her heart. Instantly, she woke up.

"HUUUUH!!" Takane inhaled deeply.

Relief spilling onto my face, I helped Takane sit up slowly. I then hugged her tightly, and I noticed that the wound on her back was gone. Backing away from Takane, I saw a peculiar sight. The Thread that was connected to Takane started to turn black and disappear, starting from Takane's end.

What...?! What's going on?!

{It's the Void. Seems like it's rejecting the Connection.}

Rejecting the Connection? It can do something like that?...Also, I notice that you are back to normal.

{Well, your mental state somewhat effects this place. Anyways, even with my knowledge, I do not know how or why the Void is rejecting the Connection. It probably didn't reject it at first because you brought Takane back from nearly dying.}

Ugh...why are there so many things that I don't know?...

{It's just the way it is. Maybe we'll find out in time.}

By now, the Thread has completely disappeared. Helping Takane sit up, I hugged her gently.

"Haaa...that was close." I said, full of relief.

"Ahaha...also, Akito. I don't think you should forget about Akari and Kanade." Takane said seriously.

-! Crap!

"Just rest right here, I'll be back in a little bit."

Flying away from Takane, I first went to get Kanade. Finding her position, I landed softly next to her. From what I can see, the seats she landed on were crushed, and pieces of rubble are protuding out of her flesh; which means that she was impaled many times with rocks and debris. There is blood every where, and her torso area looks almost crushed. She lay there un-moving.

Damn...I have to do this quickly.

Focusing hard and preparing myself for the pain, I connected my Thread with Kanade's heart. Slowly, faint blue Threads manifested from her heart and wrapped around my Thread. The color of Kanade's Thread slowly turned purple, and a pulse of purple light rippled over her body. After her body healed, she gave the same reaction Takane did when she regained consciousness.

"Ah...that's a relief." I said while picking Kanade up carefully.

"Thanks, Akito." She answered softly while falling asleep in my arms.

Landing back at Takane's sided, I laid Kanade down next to her. Getting up and flying towards Akari's location, I felt worried about her condition. Once I found Akari, I was shocked to see what she had done to herself. Because of Shirou's mist, it seems like Akari's right arm was severed from her body completely. She also had other parts of her skin and flesh missing, however...she cauterized the place where the connection between her shoulder and her arm was lost. It's now wrapped with torn cloth, and I immediately saw that she ripped her uniform to wrap her shoulder with.

Akari....damn that must've hurt so much...

Landing softly next to Akari, she looked up at me. I noticed that her once dead-looking eyes shined with life once she recognized me, and tears slowly slid down her cheeks.

"Aki-"

"Akari."

"Y-yes?"

"Lay down and relax. I'm going to take off the wrapping from your shoulder, so don't freak out, ok? Also, I'm going to heal your whole body, so I'm not sure if you're going to feel weird or anything."

"Huh? What? But you're not a LifeWeaver-"

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

"...O-ok."

I helped Akari lay down on her back, and then I unwrapped the torn cloth from her shoulder. Looking at it, the flesh was completely burned, and I could clearly see the bone which was sticking out partially from her shoulder.

Moving onto her left side, I focused once again. My Thread stretched out from my heart and moved towards Akari's. When it reached just above her heart, red-orange Threads emerged from her heart and wrapped around mine. When her Threads started to change color, her whole body relaxed.

"Huuuuu..."

Breathing out a heavy breath, Akari closed her eyes. A purple light puslated around her body, and her right arm was slowly regenerating.

Hey, what exactly can I do once I'm...'Connected' with someone?

Not answering, huh. Well, If I remember correctly, this....umm...what do I call the person I've been talking to?? It almost sounds like a woman's voice, so...I'll just call it 'her'...I guess. Anyways, I think she said something about it being 'easier' to talk to me. I guess that means that she can't talk to me all the time.

"Akito...what's...happening?"

Akari's voice was very soft, and she looks very relaxed. I guess it has something to do with the Connection, or that her body is currently regenerating.

"Right now I'm regenerating your body. Seems like I can do some new stuff all of a sudden. Why, does it feel weird?"

"No..actually...it feels good..." Akari said while breathing in deeply.

"O-oh, that's good..."

-Ahem- That's probably because of her body being healed and stuff...yea...that's definitely it...hahaha...

The pulsating light grew fainter and fainter until it finally disappeared. Helping Akari sit up, I could see that her face was really red. Completely confused at what was currently going on, all I could do was sit there awkwardly.

"Hey, Akito..." Akari said while breaking heavily.

"..Yes...?"

"I feel...really...weird..."

"H-how so?"

"My chest...feels...really hot...."

Hm? That actually sorta makes sense...

"Is that so? Well, I'm going to take you to where Takane and Kanade are, all right?"

"Yea...that's fine..."

As I wrapped my arm around her back and under her legs in a traditional 'princess carry'-ish way, which is actually the easiest way to carry her, I felt her slightly react to my touches. As I stood up and started to fly towards Takane and Kanade, Akari said:

"Ahh...! Don't...move so...quickly..."

...What do you expect to do? Not move at all? However, Akari's body is really hot...ugh...it just adds to the massive pile of stuff that I DON'T KNOW.

As I land beside Takane, who currently looks asleep, Akari's grip around my shoulders became tighter. She has now laid her head down on-top on my shoulder, and her grip has become even stronger.

"A-Akari? What's wrong?" I asked confusingly.

"Haa...I...can't..." Akari answered back shyly as her breath became even heavier.

Wh-what's going on?!

"Haa..haa.....Akito..."

"Y-y-yes!?"

Moving her head up closer to mine while her breasts pressed up against my chest, Akari lightly bit my ear.

"Mnnnn....!!!"

Suddenly, her whole body tensed and she bit down on my ear.....hard.

Owwwww!!! That really, really hurts!! And did she just do what I think she just did?!

She slowly let go of my ear, and her grip around my shoulders gradually became softer. Her body relaxed and her breathing slowly went back to normal.

"Umm...Akari....are you ok now?" I asked, slightly taken back at what just happened.

"..."

She didn't say a word, or rather, she wouldn't. Because by now she has fallen asleep in my arms.

What? You just go ahead and do 'that' and then you fall asleep immediately after? Girls make no sense...

Laying her down carefully next to the other two, I sat down to finally get a moments rest.

"Well that was something." Takane said jokingly.

"Hahaha...yea..." I answered back with a tired voice.

"So, what are you going to do now?"

"....I don't kno-"

Suddenly, several FireWeavers, WindWeavers, and WaterWeavers appeared from above.

"Are you Tachibana Akito?" A young man said while walking towards me.

"...Yes."

He nodded his head slightly towards the men around him, and two of them ran over to me and quickly threw me to ground. Putting my hands behind my back, one of them hand-cuffed me.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I yelled while trying to get free from the mens' grasps.

"What are you talking about? You think you can kill one hundred and twenty high school students and get away with it? You have to be joking."

One hundred....and twenty?

"You looking at me like I'm crazy. Well, sorry kid, but it's the truth. You killed over one hundred and twenty students in your little rampage here. Don't worry, we got your friend too."

Shirou got caught?! Well, unless he's asleep....

"Also, we're gonna be taking those three women with us as well. They sustained heavy injuries not too long ago, and then suddenly...*poof*, gone. I don't know how you did it, but I can already tell that something...is not right here."

Shit...

"Where are you taking us?"

"Heh, don't worry. We're not going to take you guys to a regular prison. Actually, we're not taking you to a prison at all."

The man walked in-front of me and knelt down.

"I guess you could call it...a research facility. But, you know...filled with sadistic scientists that create experiments that torture their subjects just for the fun of it."

What!!

"Haha, just kidding."

He stood back up and started to walk away.

"We wouldn't do something so cruel. But, trust me when I say this, you're not gonna like it there. Take them."

Being pulled up violently, I saw Takane, Kanade, and Akari being brought up the same way. Seeing them handled roughly like that made my chest hurt, however...it was a different feeling than before. It was like my heart was being ripped open, and watching them being thrown onto shoulders like rag dolls made it even worse. However, Takane was conscious so she wasn't really...'lifeless'. Still, it hurt to watch them being handled so violently.

Is it because of the Connection...?? Heh, but it's not like I can't beat these guys. I bet I can take all of them without even trying...but...I don't want to get in anymore trouble than I already am. These guys are definitely professionals.

When they took us outside the Arena, there were transport vehicles waiting. We were all put in separate vehicles, which are vans, and then we started to head towards our final destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Hidden Village--

The Village Head stood on the balcony of his house once again. Looking down at the normal villagers, who have no knowledge of the true actions of the Elders, he walked back inside. All the Elders sat in their respective spots at the long table, and the Village Head walked over to his seat and sat down.

It was silent for several seconds before the Village Head announced:

"I think...it is time to send the Abaddon. Considering the fact that the Vessel was taken in by the Government, it is the perfect time."

"Yes, Village Head. The Abaddon is almost complete, and there is enough completed to begin a small invasion at least." One of the Elders replied.

"Also, the Vessel has finally created Connections. He will definitely grow much stronger once he understands how to use the Connections correctly." Another said.

"However, isn't the Vessel's growth slower than we expected? Personally, it doesn't seem right." One of the Elders exclaimed.

"What if the girl wasn't fully sacrificed?" Another Elder said.

Instantly, the whole room went silent. The look of disbelief on the Elders' faces said everything.

"That....is a possibility." The Village Head answered.

"What?" The Elders all replied.

"Yes. I was actually expecting something to go wrong with the Awakening, however, I didn't expect the Sacrifice try to stop it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens." The Village Head said.
Part 3:
Spoiler! :
----Two days later----

--Government Weaver Research Facility--

Two days have passed since that man, Asakura Kazushi, captured me, Shirou, Takane, Kanade, and Akari. So far, Kazushi has told us five the rules, which are: If you resist, it will count as treason and you will be immediately detained. You will be punished if you disobey orders or the schedule given to you. Trying to escape will result in high treason and you will be detained immediately. All of us were also blindfolded before we were put into the vans, so we have no idea where we are, as well as inside the facility.

Even though Takane is the Director of Great Weaver Academy, she was healed by me just like the others. Even though the Connection, which I haven't told anyone about, was not permanent, she is still my adoptive mother and she was also involved with the event in the Arena.

Usually, one LifeWeaver can heal small injuries quickly, however, when the wounds get more complex, it takes a lot longer. The injuries Takane, Akari, and Kanade sustained would take weeks to heal, but even then it may not work. The wound Shirou took could not have been healed, because of the severarity of it. If more than one LifeWeaver heals a subject at the same time the healing is doubled, then if three are working on one subject then it is tripled, and so on.

What I did was completely beyond a normal LifeWeaver, and the strongest LifeWeaver couldn't even come close to how fast I healed all of them. The strongest LifeWeaver wouldn't have been able to save Shirou, either.

Because of all that, the Government has taken a huge interest in me, as well as my group because they think I did something to them to cause them to heal so quickly. Which is true, however, Takane is different because her Void somehow rejected my Connection. But, the Government doesn't know of the Connection, so they also don't know that Takane rejected it.

The only reason why the Government hasn't killed any of us is because they, as I've previously said, have taken an interest in us. Also, I guess they don't want to lose such valuable 'subjects', considering the mysterious events that occurred.

So far, the only thing they've done to me is take my blood. I don't know what has happened to anyone else, because we were all brought in separately and put in different rooms. I have no clue why they have only taken my blood, but so far they haven't done anything else.

-KNOCK- -KNOCK-

The door opened and Kazushi walked in, and behind him were three scientists.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly.

"Hahaha, don't be like that. I've only come here to give you some good news." Kazushi answered back.

"....I don't think any news could be good news when it comes from you."

"Hmph. Anyways, today you start your first exercise."

He motioned to the scientists:

"Go ahead, he's all yours."

Exercise? What the heck does that mean...

"Oh, and if you resist, we will have to resort to using force to get you to cooperate."

Yea, I've been told that many times already, you've taken a shit load of my blood.

Standing up, I followed the three scientists as we made our way down a hallway where I've never been to. Turning a corner, the hallway suddenly changed. There are twice as many doors than normal, and the doors are all made of a dark colored metal. I could smell a strange odor, however, it was so complex that I had no clue what it was. At the end of the hallway stands a single door, and when we entered into the room on the other side, I was confused at what I saw.

What the heck....oh wait isn't this totally obvious!!!

In the middle of the room is a table, and there are four slabs that come out of it which looks like it could be for the arms and legs. Above the table is a giant sphere, which is silver in color. The area around the table is completely clean, and there is nothing else in the room besides cameras in each corner of the four-corner room.

"Don't forget, Akito. If you resist, we hurt your friends...badly. So go ahead and lay on that table, please." Kazushi said coldly.

.....Shit...

Laying down on the table, I stretched out my arms and legs and rested them on the protuding sections of the table. The three scientists then carefully locked my arms and legs to the table.

"Just sit tight, Akito. This will be over soon...hopefully." Kazushi said while signaling the scientists to follow him outside the room.

Looking around, I saw a big one-way window. Which means, I can't see out, but the people on the other side can see in. There's really nothing else inside the room except the things I've already mentioned, but I still don't want to find out what the silver sphere can do.

*ksh* "Ok, Akito. You ready? Because you should be." *ksh*

Sounds like Kazushi...

Immediately, a laser from the sphere above me scanned my whole body.

Why do they need to scan me?...

*ksh* "Commencing trial number one." *ksh*

After the announcement, the sphere opened in several places. Knives, drills, circular-saws, syringes, and needles all appeared before my eyes.

Oh shit...!

Slowly, a knife came down above my upper left arm. It quickly sliced halfway into flesh, and blood spurted everywhere.

---!!!!!!

My whole body tensed from the pain, and I kept in my moans of pain. The knife slowly backed away, and my body was being continually scanned. After several seconds, the blood that escaped my body smoothy entered my body through the cut in my arm. The cut then healed completely soon after.

It grew quiet for a few minutes, then a new announcement resounded throughout the room:

*ksh* "Commencing trial number two." *ksh*

One of the circular-saws started to spin, slowly gaining speed. Then it slowly came towards my right arm.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!

The saw aimed in the middle of my upper arm, and made contact.

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed as I watched the saw cut into my arm.

Blood was being splattered across my face and torso while pieces of veins and flesh were being projected out of my arm. I could feel the blade spinning on my flesh inside of my arm, and I could then feel it cutting through my bone. The blade made a slightly different sound once it made contact with my bone, but it didn't slow down. It went all the way through my bone and cleanly cut through the rest of my arm. When my arm was severed completely, it made a slight jump from the disconnection.

Oh my gosh...!!....so much freaking pain!!!

The saw backed away from me and stopped spinning. After a couple of seconds, dark purple veins protruded out of my upper arm and connected with my severed body part. All the blood that escaped my body once again entered my body. My severed arm then re-attached itself back on to my body. The pieces of flesh that were thrown off my arm slowly disintegrated into a purple mist, which disappeared soon after. The pain slowly faded until it was completely gone.

Shit....I'm completely exposed by now....those purple veins....I guess that's what I saw back then when that black thing attack Takane and I...

After several minutes, another announcement was heard:

*ksh* "Commencing trial number three." *ksh*

!! What now?!

Slowly, one of the syringes filled up with a strange, clear liquid. It came down above my left arm, and the needle slowly entered my body.

What....is that stuff?!

The liquid then drained out of the syringe, and I could feel it entering my body.

What is this natural fear I feel from this stuff?......either way, it can't be good.

After a minute or two, I started to notice that it became harder to breathe. I lost feeling in my whole body soon after, and I could feel my heart rate begin to beat in an irregular rhythm.

Shit..Shit!! What!! I can't breathe!!!

My body started to convulse uncontrollably, and my heart started to beat slower and slower. As my vision began to fade, I felt electricity flowing around me. Dark purple mist started to escape from my skin, and my body slowly calmed down.

{Akito, what's going on??!!}

Don't.....ask.......me.....

My fading consciousness came back, and I fully awoke to the sound of an alarm going off. Red lights were blinking inside of the room, and the door in-front of me opened. Kazushi came running towards me, and asked:

"What the hell are you?!"

Looking over to him, I glared into his eyes. In the background, I could hear explosions going off and people screaming.

"ANSWER ME!"

Immediately after he screamed, a misty black dagger was shot from outside the door into the side of his head.

What the hell!

A black thread was connected to the dagger, and the being on the other end of it snapped the thread like a whip. Snapping the thread caused the dagger to jump upwards, cutting cleanly through Kazushi's skull. Blood was splattered across me as Kazushi's body was lifted upwards slightly from the dagger. His body then crashed down on the edge of the table I was strapped to, and that caused Kazushi's skull to split open and the insides poured out.

Oh shit, shit , shit!!! The Hell is happening??!!

Suddenly, a black entity appeared above me through a cloud of black smoke. The being shot downwards with a black sword in its hand. The sword pierced my chest and the impact smashed the table into the ground. With the table in pieces, I was still slightly strapped on to the big rocks which are now rubble.

The black entity lifted up its sword and started to stab me repeatedly in the stomach and chest.

Ah..SHIT!

"Get....the Hell...OFF OF ME!" I shouted as I blew the being off my me with all my remaining strength.

As the being was blown backwards, it disappeared in a small cloud of black smoke. Getting up slowly, I blasted away the blocks of granite which were still attached to my wrists and ankles. The stab wounds in my chest and stomach healed immediately.

What the Hell is happening right now?

Running out of the room I was just in, all of the doors in the hallway are either gone or smashed to pieces.

Oh...horrible...

Inside several of the rooms are people strapped in chairs or strapped onto a giant cross. Arms and legs are missing from their bodies while blades and other metallic objects are still stuck inside their bodies. Blood, throw up, and piss are all splattered against the floor.

I guess that's what that disgusting smell was...

Turning the corner and looking down the hallway, I was surprised and slightly horrified at what I saw. Bodies are scattered across the floor, and body parts are everywhere. There was so much blood that the whole entire floor all the way to other end of the hallway was covered in it. Black, misty beings are jumping around, slashing at everything they think is alive. I saw one person trying to crawl away from the mess, however, one of the beings appeared above him and sliced him into several pieces without mercy.

There were so many black entities that there was no way that I could get to the other end of the hallway by using regular means of transportation. So, I'm going to use something that I've never had the chance to use until now.

Haha....perfect. Even though it's going to be rea~lly messy....

Backing up to the wall behind me, I lifted myself up with wind and planted my feet against the wall. Gathering as much wind as I could around me, I bent my knees and looked straight across to the other side of the hallway.

Let's do this.

Shooting off as quick as I could, the wind propelled me all the way to the other side of the hallway. However, because of the huge amount of wind that was around me, the wind blasted away everything it touched. Meaning, all of the bodies on the ground were shredded to pieces and thrown against the walls, ceiling, then back to the floor. The black beings that were in the way were also completely destroyed, and I found no trace of them as I looked back when I landed softly on the floor.

The hallway is an even bigger mess than before, with blood now dripping from the ceiling and slowly moving down the walls. Pieces of flesh and bones were also dropping from the ceiling and sliding down the walls.

Ew....For now, I have to try to find everyone else.

Heading down the hallway, I still found bodies everywhere. People had their necks sliced open, and others had limbs missing as well as deep cuts all over their bodies.

Sheese...this is horrible....I've never seen such a gruesome sight before. But...why do I feel like it doesn't bother me?....weird.

I wandered around the hallways of the research facility for about ten minutes without finding anything that looked like an exit. I couldn't find any of my friends, either. As I turned a corner, I saw an elevator with a number and a letter above it. It read:

"20B"

20B?....does that mean we are twenty floors underground? How in the world did those black things get down here?!

Running over to the elevator, I pressed the button to go up on the wall. After several seconds had passed, the elevator doors opened. Inside the elevator was: Orimura Shirou.

"Shirou!?" I yelled confusingly.

"Ah! Akito! I finally found you!" Shirou said while pulling me inside the elevator.

"What are you doing here Shirou?!"

"I came to find you! For some reason, the farther down I went in this elevator, the warmer my chest felt. It's not the annoying kind of feeling and you can't really feel it unless you concentrate, but I just knew that it was because I was getting closer to you." Shirou explained as he hit the button with the number "1" on it.

That is so dang CONVENIENT! Thank you so much, Connection!

"Hmm, must be the Connection then."

"The what?"

"The Connection. It's how I saved your life after blowing a hole in your chest."

"No no...I still don't understand."

"Listen: As you can tell, I am not a normal Weaver. For some reason, I have a completely abnormal power than can Corrupt things. Apparently, the Connection allows me to control the Corruption. And, it's just like you heard. It's a 'connection'. So, my guess is that all the people I'm Connected with are able to somehow 'know' where each other is, and also know where I am: the source of the Connection."

"....Wow. That sounds pretty dang convenient."

"Exactly what I thought."

"Oh, by the way. I've already met up with Takane, Akari, and Kanade. They're all waiting up at the first floor."

"Hmm. Good. Also....I assume you've seen those black things, right?"

"Of course. I'm pretty sure the other three are defending themselves against them right now. I can assure you that....it's definitely a Hell-like atmosphere up there."

"Yea...I can imagine."

"So....have you gotten it on with Takane yet?"

"What?? Of course not, she's my mother."

"What? Come on man, you're not even blood related though..."

"Ok, seriously dude? Of course I wouldn't do anything like that with my mother, even if we aren't related by blood."

Although that's not entirely true...and Takane isn't even that old, she's about thirty-one. Because of that people can immediately know that Takane isn't my real mother. Well, it's not like her 'skinship' bothers me...she has been doing that ever since I first opened up to her several years ago. Also...I kind of like it.

"Then how about...Akari?"

"No, not Akari either."

"Seriously man? You haven't even TOUCHED Akari?!...What's wrong with you..."

"Nothing is wrong with me. AND, first of all, even if I wanted to 'touch' her, there is not enough time for us to be alone."

"Oh? Does that mean you want to~? Hmmm~? You're talking as if you already know Akari has feelings for you~!"

"Can you shut up already? Look, we're here."

*bing*

The elevator sounded as it reached the first floor. As the elevator doors opened, I was greeted with the sight of even more blood and dead bodies. I could see huge burn marks on the walls, and some parts of walls are missing. I could hear yelling and the sounds of electricity and fire not too far off.

"Follow me." Shirou said as he ran out of the elevator.

Closely following Shirou, we ran through the puddles of blood and jumped over the piles of dead bodies as we made our way towards the sounds of yelling. Once we made it to the entrance, I spotted Takane, Akari, and Kanade. In-front of them was a horde of the black beings.

"Takane!" I yelled as I ran up in-front of them.

"Akito, you're finally here!" Takane said with relief in her voice.

"Ah, finally. So...what exactly happened while I was gone?"

"These black things appeared out of no where and started slaughtering everyone. Luckily enough, we survived." Kanade explained.

"Is that so...well....why aren't these guys doing anything? They're just standing there...."

Immediately, every single one aimed their attack toward me.

Oh shi-!

A wall of void manifested in-front of me, absorbing all of the attacks.

"Hey, Takane. You know that you can just easily destroy all these guys, right?"

"It's not that simple. All of them can somehow 'teleport' before I'm able to eradicate them."

"That doesn't seem to goo-"

{Akito.}

What, you finally talk to me again?

{It's not that easy. Anyways, I think I know what those things are.}

Really? Then please tell me because I'd love to know.

{Well, it's sort of hard to explain. The easy part is that those things were definitely created from a higher power.}

And what would that be?

{A RealityWeaver.}

RealityWeaver? Someone like that exists?

{Yes, that's the only logical explanation. RealityWeavers are able to change and warp reality around them. RealityWeavers are basically TimeWeavers and SpaceWeavers combined on steroids. But, that's not the only thing.}

Well, what's the other thing?

{Considering the fact that even RealityWeavers are not able to create artificial life with their own power, they got the life of those things from something else.}

....And?

{Those are the souls of the dead. However, the RealityWeaver didn't take them from the 'underworld'. He killed them and before their souls could escape, he trapped them and used them.}

What?! That's possible???!!!

{Like I said, RealityWeavers are very, very strong. They're rank three out of all Weavers, based on my own information.}

Yea, that's nice and all, but I would like to know how to kill these things easily.

{Yea, I know. I think it may be weird for the everyone standing around you because the only thing you're doing is just standing there. You've been standing in the same place for like a minute.}

....Woops.

"Akito, the Hell are you doing?!" Takane yelled.

"Ah, yea...sorry. Just...thinking." I replied.

"Yea, you better be. We've had to defend you for the last minute while you were standing there doing nothing." Akari said angrily.

Looking ahead of me, the horde of souls was still there. Some of the beings were attacking quickly, while some were just standing there.

"Alright. I got this one guys!" Shirou yelled as he jumped upwards several feet.

Somehow shooting downwards, Shirou flew into the middle of the group of souls and released a giant wave of dark purple mist. The surrounding souls were eradicated, while some escaped and counter-attacked Shirou.

I just noticed this, but Shirou's, Akari's, and Kanade's Weaver powers have all turned dark purple?!

{No duh, the Connection.}

Oh, right....it would be nice if I could use some of my power too, you know.

{I'm not really in control of that.}

...Whatever.

I started creating balls of air and shooting them towards the souls. Making them explode, the air was strong enough to create cracks in the earth. Akari was creating so much fire that sometimes the amount of it looked way too much for a girl her size. Nonetheless, Akari stood her ground and kept shooting out her giant pillars of fire. Kanade was continually electrifying the souls near her, and she created a whip of electricity in her hand. Swinging the whip around, she snapped it at the numerous souls around her with deadly accuracy.

"There's almost no end to them!" Shirou shouted as he landed next to me.

All of us grouped up in a circle, and countless black souls surrounded us.

Shit...what do we do?

"Kuh!" I winced at the sudden pain that engulfed my chest, and I dropped to my knees.

"What the heck is this pain?" Kanade yelled.

"Yea, I feel it too!" Akari shouted.

What...is happening?!

Opening my eyes, I found myself once again in the blackness in-front of the chained object. By now, enough chains have disappeared to show the true form of the object. A humanoid shape.

The object is still being hung with two chains by its hands. The whispering in the background has greatly increased from my last visit, and it's almost to the point where the words are being edged into my existence.

*RATTLE*

The chains that were hanging the object disappeared. The object landed, and stood up.

What...

As it walked over to me, some of the chains wrapped around the object started to disintegrate into dark purple mist. Hundreds of small eyes begain to appear all around me. The whites of the eyes are not white, but evil purple. The eyes pulsated with a faint purple light, and dark purple tendrils could be seen slowly growing out of them. Directly above me, a single giant eye surfaced.

"Ahh!! What...!!! Shit!!" I yelled as enormous amounts of pain centered at my heart.

Purple lightning began to dance wildly around me, and the object in chains stopped in-front of me. Reaching towards my heart, all of the lightning concentrated the left side of my chest. Its chained hand reached into the lightning, and it felt like a hand was grabbing my heart, or reaching inside my soul.

Slowly pulling its hand out of my chest, I began to see a hilt of a sword in its grip. The chained object was pulling out the giant claymore I used when I almost completely fell into insanity. The sword's color is light color, however, all of the small eyes that were in my surroundings disintegrated into a dark mist. Along with the lightning around me, the mist surrounded the blade, as if it was being absorbed.

The giant eye above me slowly changed into dark purple lightning, and all of that electricity moved towards the guard of the blade. Huge amounts of light and wind was being released once the lightning and guard made contact, and soon after the lightning disappeared, I saw an eye right above the guard of the blade.

[{(Tachibana, Akito.)}]

A voice which sounded like many voices combined into one spoke all around me.

"Umm...yes?"

[{(You are one step closer to becoming the Destroyer.)}]

"...The what?"

[{(You will become...the Weaver of Chaos)}]

The whole area became drowned in darkness.

Opening my eyes once again, I am back outside while surrounded by the black souls of the dead. Dark purple mist started to escape my body, and purple lightning began to manifest around my right arm. Standing up, I faced forward as the amount of electricity greatly increased in quantity and strength.

The mist and lightning moved from my body and started to combine in-front of me. Slowly, the shape of a giant sword began to form, and great amounts of light and wind was being released at the same time. Once the giant sword was completely manifested, the lightning surrounding my right arm surged toward the guard of the blade. It began to form the same eye I saw inside the darkness, and the eye itself illuminated with purple light.

When I grabbed the hilt of the sword, the blade shone with a faint purple light, and a final gust of wind was released. My eyes faintly illuminated with a purple light.

"Get behind me." I demanded.

Immediately, everyone got behind me. Swinging the sword horizontally, I released a surge of energy that completely destroyed everything in it's path.

Heh.

"Everyone, duck."

Bringing the sword up to my eye level, I swung it horizontally as I did a three-hundred-sixty degree turn. A huge wave of dark purple energy escaped my blade and surged outwards in a perfect circle, destroying everything in its path. The blast of energy was so powerful that the souls that were not even close to the energy itself were destroyed. Everything calmed, and I walked a few paces away from everyone else. Turning around to face them, I stabbed the sword into the ground and rested my hands of the hilt.

Hm?

When I looked at Shirou, Kanade, and Akari, their eyes were faintly shining with a purple light.

"..Akito....that..." Takane said while standing up.

"Yea, apparently I'm one step closer to becoming something called the Weaver of Chaos. Never heard of it though." I replied.

"Chaos..."

"Yup. Something that I've never heard of...guess it makes sense considering all of the weird things I can do."

Slowly, the sword began to dissipate into mist. Once it finally disappeared, my eyes, as well as Shirou's, Kanade's, and Akari's eyes, went back to normal.

"Wha...what just happened?" Akari said while standing up.

"I...don't know..." Shirou replied as he and Kanade stood up as well.

They...don't remember?

"Don't worry guys, they're all gone now. I took care of them." I announced.

"How did you do that?!" Kanade yelled confusingly.

"Heh, I think you guys will see that for yourselves in the future...probably."

I'm assuming that this power is not complete. Honestly, I don't think that this is all that there is.

"Well, we'll talk about that later. First of all, we have to find our way back home." Takane announced as she walked up beside me.

"Yea, that's true." I said while giving a light sigh.

I looked up into the clear blue sky, and thought to myself:

Man....where do we go from here?
VOLUME 1: END
Last edited by Calculatrix on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
caparo
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by caparo »

Wow! A great conclusion to a great fight scene. Interesting plot development too. Now I'm curious about that partially unsealed entity inside Akito.
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

Part 2 of Chapter 3 is out. It's a shorter one, and it took a lot longer than I expected to finish. I just haven't been in the mood lately. I'm going to try harder in the next part, and Part 3 is going to be a long one. Not sure if I want to put 4 Parts in this chapter. I guess I'm going to have to write out Part 3 and see how far I go.

Well, please enjoy Part 2. Hopefully I can get Part 3 out sooner than a week. But...I don't know haha. I'll try;)
superloner
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by superloner »

Perhaps he is talking to the girl that went into the cave with him?
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

Ugh, sorry people. I'm going on hiatus. Don't know for how long, but I can't think of the right words to use and how to write my story out. I've also thought of a whole different story which is kind of messing up my thinking. Don't know if I will continue this one or start with the one I've thought of, however, I really want to finish this one. Too much stuff going on IRL as well. Hopefully I'll be back within 2 weeks, but I don't know.
superloner
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by superloner »

No problem, take your time.
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

I split chapter 2 into two chapters, so now the first 2 parts of chapter 2 is chapter 2, the last two parts of chapter 2 are now chapter 3, and the first 2 parts of chapter 3 are now the first 2 parts of chapter 4. I plan to write one more part for chapter 4, then I might make chapters 1-4 into the 1st volume. I might do a chapter 5 for volume 1, but I'm not too sure.

I'm working on the last part of Chapter 4 right now, and I'm finally feeling some motivation to finish Chapter 4. I'm about...maybe half way through Part 3 and I plan to put it up late tonight or some time tomorrow.

Again, I'm really sorry for going on hiatus for about 2 weeks, but I have had a lot of stuff going on as well as not having enough motivation to write this story to the point that I thought up a whole new story. Which caused me to write a whole Part long of the new story, which also lessened my time of writing this one(Weaver of Chaos is definitely my favorite of the two, I kind of wrote the 2nd one to just get my head clear). I fully prepare myself to finish this story in it's full glory some time in the future. Maybe in the near future, maybe not. I'm planning to write at least 2 full volumes of the 1st volume's size, and I might write 3 volumes...I don't know.

I still have lots of stuff to do IRL, so hopefully I can finish Chapter 4 by tomorrow at the latest...and for some reason the views on this Topic increased by like 100 in the last 3-4 days which is a lot for this Topic and I have no idea why it did that-_-. Well, it's completely fine to me. More popular this story gets, the better....hopefully.

See you guys soon.
caparo
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by caparo »

There's no rush. I prefer reading a well written story instead of a rushed story.

Sometimes a hiatus is necessary as writing continuously without breaks could lead to a gradual deterioration in quality.

Me <--- Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

Finally, Chapter 4 is finished. Volume 1 is also finished. I finished Chapter 4 later than I expected, but I had to finish some things IRL before I started it. Now, I just have to think of where to take this story. But, before that, I'm going to stuff myself with some ice-cream and watch some anime as a personal pat-on-the-back.

Thank-you to all the people that have read my story from the prologue to the end of Volume 1. I appreciate it. Also, thank-you to the people that have commented your thoughts on my story. It means a lot when people post their thoughts, because it's not only encouraging, but it gives me motivation to keep writing.

Thanks again. See everyone at the start of the next Volume.

...but seriously I have no idea where to take the story now. Going to take a while to figure everything out. Wish me luck:D.
mania_
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mania_ »

I've only managed to finish reading chapter 3 so far, but I wanted to comment anyway just to let you know I'm still around. :D The duel is incredible, it'd be so much fun to see that animated. I also liked how Akito was genuinely worried about Shirou when he was just lying there. Just goes to show what a good guy he is even if he doesn't always show it.

I'll try to catch up asap and you can totally count me in for the second volume too. Just take all the time you need with it :)
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

VOLUME 2

Hello people, I'm back. Personally, I think I got done with the first part of the first chapter sooner than I expected. I put in some pre~tty nice character development(and b/c I HATE cliche situations where someone interrupts, I didn't make anyone interrupt...yay!) which I originally planned to do in Volume 1 but it never happened. But now it has. A whole lot of changes have happened as well. Well, I'll just let you read it and find out. ALSO, I'm going to put a reminder for everyone on the genres that this story has. Especially one certain genre. Yep, that's right. That genre is the MATURE genre. So, if you can't handle reading mature situations, then don't bother reading my story because there WILL be more. I'm being completely serious. I don't want some stupid 10 year old reporting me because my story has mature elements in it when I clearly say that my story is MATURE(in genre). But, I highly doubt anyone on this website is that immature so I think I'm safe(hopefully). Anyways, please enjoy;).

Genres: Action, Romance, Ecchi, Magic(Super Power?), Mature.

-cough- -cough- Um, important little update here. I'm removing the first paragraph of the Prologue. I didn't really think things through far enough, and the information there shouldn't be there. Haha...silly me. -facepalm-.
Prologue:
Spoiler! :
----Hidden Village----

--One day later--

"Village Head, when are you going to release the remaining Abaddon?" One of the Elders asked.

"In time, I will. For now, we must prepare more." The Village head replied.

"But Village Head-"

"THIS, was a small-scale invasion, and I expected the outcome to be no more and no less. The Vessel has achieved the Sword of Chaos, however, we can not push this any faster. His body can barely handle the power unleashed from the Sword, and if he released any more Chaos Armaments, his body would not be able to withstand the power and he would fall into Corruption."

The whole room went silent as the Village Head rose from his seat and walked to the closest exit.

"We must wait until he has mastered the Sword of Chaos before we test him once again. I must say again, that the countless innocent lives that we destroy will be for the sake of a new world."

The Village Head said as he exited out of the room. He walked out onto his balcony to look down upon his innocent village once again.
Chapter 1:

Part 1:
Spoiler! :
----One year later----

--New Tachibana household--

After the event at the Arena and the research facility, there was absolutely no way any of us could return to Great Weaver Academy, as well as the city we all lived in. But, thanks to Takane, we all made it to another city which is across the country. Basically, Takane had a back-up plan if anything bad happened. So, she has a secret house which is big enough for all of us to live in.

Not only have there been changes to our living spaces and life, but our bodies as well. Just in case, all of us changed our hair styles and colors. I cut my long purple hair and dyed it white. Well, all of us basically changed our hair styles into the complete opposites. Takane's black hair is now a some-what short blonde. Akari's light brown hair is now down almost below her lower back, and its color is now black. Kanade's long, black hair is now as short as Takane's and reaches down just below her shoulder blades. Her hair is also the same color as Takane's. Shirou grew out his short white hair and dyed it red.

Along with all of our appearance re-adjustments, once we got settled in our new house I told everyone about the Connection. I told everyone everything, because all of them are so involved with me that there is absolutely no way I wouldn't tell them. After I finished explaining everything, Takane announced that it would be best that me, Akari, Kanade, and Shirou all focus on controlling the Connection. Takane said that we should try to unlock and perfect the hidden secrets of the Connection as fast as possible, because all of us can't stay incognito forever.

The secret house, which is basically just a giant old house separated from the rest of the city, has several extra rooms where all of us can practice the techniques involving the Connection. We have used them to our advantage, and have produced great results which gave us the necessary information to some-what understand how the Connection works. Well, here's a brief summary of what we have achieved thus far:

When someone that is in the Connection focuses enough, they are able to see the Threads which connects themselves and the others to the Connection source. When they focus enough, a person that is Connected is able to feel a small warmth in their chest, which is primarily near the heart, and the closer that person gets to the Connection source, the more warmth they feel. They can not only use that to find the Connection source, but they can also use that to locate other people who are Connected. The Connection source can also do the same.

One of the strange things we found about the Connection is that all of the Connected are able to send images of what they're seeing and or thinking of. However, this was only achieved three times, and all of those times were achieved by Shirou. He sent me some images which I didn't really want to see, but, at least we found out that secret of the Connection.

Along with the Connection, it seems as if all of their, Akari's, Shirou's, and Kanade's, powers have been...modified. Not only have their powers' colors turned dark purple, but their power has also increased. A lot. It's safe to say their power has doubled.

Now, one of the real questions is: What about me? Well, as you would expect, I haven't been able to bring out that sword I used last year. Well....that's not entirely true. I've almost been able to fully release it, however, there was so much pain that I had to stop. I got at least half of the sword out, but that was it. Also, when I was trying to take out the sword unsuccessfully, Shirou, Akari, and Kanade all said that they felt pain in their chest.

Along with that, I haven't been able to dive inside my 'mind'. Well, first of all, I've never voluntarily gone deep inside my 'mind', so of course I asked Takane for help considering her status as a VoidWeaver. But, even with her help, it didn't happen.

As a last measure of safety, Takane made sure that all of us are going to different schools. Along with that, all of the schools we're going to are regular schools. Which means, there are no Weavers in the schools we're attending. Basically, the city we live in is a Weaver-free zone. However, the police, firefighters, and other people that are involved in things like that are of course Weavers. Other than that, no Weavers.

Even if we hide our identities as Weavers, people still look at Shirou and I sort of weirdly, which is primarily because of our hair colors. Then again, Shirou and I are both taller and bigger than normal guys, so maybe people don't really know how to approach us. Well, Shirou's personality is of the energetic talkative kind, so he's not as bad as I am. Still, I've been trying to not be how I was before everything that happened, but over a period of time I found out that it's easier to just be myself.

Today, Takane said she wanted to try another method involving the release of my sword. That method involves everyone, which obviously does not include Takane because she doesn't have the Connection. Anyways, once everyone returns home from school, we're going to gather in the giant house's backyard.

Unfortunately, my school's release time is later than everyone else's by approximately thirty minutes. So, they're going to have to wait.

As the top in class, I was forcefully given the role of being class president. Well, it's not like I hate it, but...it's kind of annoying. Thanks to that, it takes me another...ten to thirty minutes to get home from school. Some days are quicker than others, but most of the time it's somewhere in between ten and thirty minutes.

Also, there's a really annoying girl in my class that always says: "You! You stole my position! I won't forgive you!!"...most of the time I just ignore her, but now-a-days she's been a real pain. However, even if she does do that, she also helps me with my work. She stays after the final school bell has rung and helps me with the everyday class president duties. Well, overall, she's not a bad person.

*RING*

As the final school bell rang, the teacher excused everyone as they stood up and exited the class while meeting up with their friends. Stretching backwards in my seat, which is placed in the front of the middle row, Hanazawa Miyuki, the annoying girl, walked up to the side of my desk.

"Hey, class president, aren't you going to start on your duties? Or are you giving up and want me to be class president?" Miyuki said with a slight smirk as she flipped her long dark brown hair.

Sighing, I stood up from my desk and walked over to the board to start cleaning it.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!"

Me ignoring you is inevitable if you keep annoying me so much!

Without turning around, I continued to clean the white board and said:

"Listen, if you're going to stay behind and talk to me, maybe you should at least help me with my work while you're talking."

With that, she walked up to the other end of the board and started to clean. Passing students who recognized us were saying things like:

"Aren't those two always together?"

"They look like they're going out."

"Miyuki is totally going for Akito, I can just tell."

"Is it just me or do they sort of look good together?"

Sighing, I threw away the paper towels I used and began walking in-between the rows of desks to look for anything that a student may have left behind. Looking over at Miyuki, I saw that she was just standing there facing the white board. About a minute or two later, I finished searching the desks and looked over to see Miyuki still standing in the same spot.

Is it just me or is this atmosphere really awkward?...she's just standing there I have no idea what to do and the atmosphere is getting weirder and weirder.

As I grabbed my bag from my desk, I walked over to the one of the doors. Turning around to face Miyuki, I said:

"Ok, Miyuki, I think you can stop acting weird now."

"Huh? Oh, sorry...was just lost in thought."

"...For that long?"

"Why, is there a problem with that?" She said loudly while slightly looking at me with the corner of her eye.

"No, not really. Just thought it was weird that you were standing there the whole time."

"-! Hmmnn..." She looked down and blushed as though she was remembering something.

"Well, doesn't really matter to me anyways. I'm heading home now, so I'll see you tomorrow...non-class president." I said while emphasizing the last three words.

"Gh!" She slightly flinched at those words, and she walked towards her desk as I left the classroom.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Miyuki yelled as I ignored her and kept on walking towards the school entrance.

*sigh* I better get a move on. They're waiting for me.

Looking around and finding that there are no people left, I silently jumped into the sky. Flying up above the clouds, I controlled the wind currents around me to keep the warm air around me while still giving myself enough oxygen to breathe normally. Along with that, I dried myself off because flying through clouds isn't very dry.

Wow...that much wetness probably means it's going to rain soon. Otherwise, I wouldn't get this wet.

Thinking that, I flew in the direction of my home. Looking down at the clouds, sometimes I would get glimpses of the earth which is several thousands of feet below. Not only that, but the sunset in-front of me layered the clouds with an orange glow, and the sun itself shined with a brilliance that only someone like me could see. Stopping mid-flight, I floated in place to take in my surroundings.

Beautiful, big clouds surrounded me while the sun's light flooded everything around me. I could feel the sun's warmth of my skin, and thought to myself:

Hahaha....this is awesome. Peaceful, beautiful, and most of all...quiet. Heh, thinking about it now...what is my power? Where did it come from? What is its purpose? Why do I have it? What is that thing in chains? Although that thing definitely has a human form...it doesn't feel like a human. Man I don't get it!...........Haaaaah......well, I really shouldn't pressure myself like this when I have such a beautiful scene surrounding me. Truly...I'm glad I'm a WindWeaver. A powerful one, too.

Deciding I should head home, I started to fly towards my house once again.

Flying down into the surrounding area around my home as fast as I could, I landed silently and softly. The leaves of the many trees around me fluttered in the wind, and I began walking out onto the paved road which heads towards my home. Walking normally, I could hear birds chirping as wind flowed through the trees beside me.

Our home is basically located almost right next to a mountain. Although our home doesn't connect to any secret tunnels into the mountain or anything, the house's backyard is enormous. Which is why Takane is locating the test there.

Walking up the some-what old stairs to the front door, I knocked three times. The front of our house is kind of old looking, with a big fron't porch which goes to the left and right of the front door instead of protruding outwards. There are several rocking chairs placed on each side, and they look some-what new with white and red striped cushions.

The door opened, and Kanade appeared before me.

"I'm home, Kanade." I said with a smile.

"Welcome home Akito!" Kanade answered as she moved for me to get inside.

"How've you been?" I asked.

"Meh, the same as usual. Basically just waiting for you to get home."

"Ah, ok. Where's everyone else?"

"They're all waiting outside in the back yard. I was about to head there too."

"Alright, well go on ahead. I have to change out of my school uniform first."

"Ok, see you there."

Heading off towards my room, Kanade walked towards the back yard. Our home isn't a two-story house, but a one-story house. Although it might've been better for it to be a two-story, I like it being a one-story. Just a change in style, I guess.

After entering my room, which is next to Shirou's, I changed into plain white t-shirt and jeans. Walking outside into the backyard, I found everyone else sitting in some of the several chairs placed near each other.

"Everyone, I'm here." I said loudly as I jogged over to them.

"Oh, Akito! Finally! It took you forever to get here." Takane said while standing up.

As Shirou stood up, he said:

"Freaking finally..."

Akari stood up and walked over to me. Looking up at me and giving a big smile, she said:

"Welcome home, Akito."

"...Hm. I'm home, Akari." I answered while giving her a return smile.

"Yea, O.K. love birds, move over here." Takane said as she moved towards the 'center' of the back yard.

"Love bir-!" Akari stammered as her face turned bright red.

"...Ugh. It's a joke, Akari. Don't take it too literally." I said while erasing the small amounts of embarrassment I felt.

Walking over to Takane, I stood in-front of her while Shirou, Akari, and Kanade stood beside me.

"Ok. Now, I'm going to announce what this test is going to be." Takane said while looking at us.

"I want you three: Shirou, Kanade, and Akari to focus on your Connection with Akito at the same time he's trying to release his sword." She said while she pointed at them three.

"What? How do you know that will work?" I asked.

"Hm? Of course I don't know if it will work or not. That's why it's a test, and experiment of sorts."

"Hmm....sounds simple enough." Shirou said as he put on a thinking expression.

"Well, I guess we can try it." Akari said.

"It's worth a try. Who knows, it might just work." Kanade added.

"Alright! Akito move a couple spaces away from them, but don't face them. Just face the the trees over there." Takane said as she pointed to the trees opposite of our house.

"Ok..." I said as I walked a couple feet towards the trees.

"Alright, Akito. I want you to focus as much as you can and try to release the sword. Shirou, Kanade, and Akari, when I say 'now', you start to focus on the Connection towards Akito, ok?"

"""Got it.""" They all replied.

I stood in good stance, and waited for Takane's word. I heard the other three moving around as well, so I'm pretty sure they're ready.

"...Now!" Takane yelled.

Immediately, I focused on the image of drawing out the sword from my chest, and purple lightning started to manifest around the left side of my chest. Lightning start to appear around my right arm, and as that happened I reached 'into' the lightning surrounding my chest.

Just then, I felt an enormous amount of pain course through my whole body. It was as if the individual parts of my body were being ripped apart. In every bone and every muscle I felt pain, and it only got worse. Suddenly, the pain lessened slightly.

It's....working?

Grabbing hold of the hilt, I started to pull the sword out of the lightning. Huge amounts of energy and wind was being given off as the hilt exited the lightning.

There's still a lot of pain though!

Pulling out the sword with all my strength, it slowly exited the lightning. The pain was noticeably less, but there was still a lot of it. By now, I've reached the half-way mark.

-!!!...Come on!!!

"GET OUT!!!" I shouted as I poured all of my strength into one last tug.

As I pulled on the sword with all of my strength, even more energy and wind was being released. Small pieces of earth was beginning to rip off of the ground and into the surroundings.

Suddenly, I pulled the entire sword out of the lightning. As I did, a huge shock-wave of energy quickly escaped. It cracked the earth surrounding the whole area, and the wind that was released almost blew everyone off their feet.

The burst of wind stopped, and everything grew silent. I stood there with the sword in my hands, but...it looked different. The guard of the sword no longer protrudes downwards, instead, it just goes straight out. The blade is the same shape, however, there are written symbols in an unknown language on each flat side of the blade. An outline of the blade's shape is surrounding the symbols, and the outline itself slowly releases a small amount of dark mist while giving off a purple glow. Small amounts of dark purple lightning sometimes flashes across and around the blade.

Suddenly, all of the lightning surround my right arm swarmed towards the location just above the guard. The action created huge amounts of light and wind, and when it calmed down, the eye appeared at the same location. But now, dark purple tendrils are surrounding the eye, but not too much as to interfere with any battles the sword might be in.

To me, the sword is basically weightless. Swinging it around a little bit, I felt comfortable with the sword, even though it's looks doesn't really fit me. Turning around, I said:

"It worked."

"...Yes...it looks like it did." Takane said while making traces of void disappear.

"It looks pretty nice!" Shirou exclaimed as he came running over to me.

"Yea, it does! Although...it looks a little bit too big." Kanade said as she looked at the sword weirdly.

"At least it succeeded, right?" Akari added as she walked over to us smiling.

Their eyes are shining with purple light but all of them are conscious...I guess that's progress as well.

As Takane walked over to us, she asked:

"I wonder what those symbols mean?"

"Haha, don't ask me. Just because I wield this monstrosity doesn't mean that I will know everything about it." I replied jokingly.

"....Well, can't you do anything with it?" Kanade asked anxiously.

"Hmm....good question. However, I don't want to try anything out. Mostly because if I did, it would most likely be too big and everyone in this town will notice...and that's not something I want to happen."

"That's true. Good thinking, Akito. Right now, I think we should celebrate with some cake and ice-cream!" Shirou said as he pumped his right fist into the air.

"Hahaha, sounds good! I'll go ahead and drive to the store and see if they have any cakes available. I'll also get some extra ice-cream just in-case we're running out."

Takane said as she headed inside the house.

"Yay! Cake!" Akari said as she walked happily inside the house.

Cake sounds so~ good right now. Can't wait! And if Takane gets my favorite ice-cream, Chocolate Brownie Moose Tracks, then that will be even better!

Making the sword disappear into mist, I walked inside the house to wait for Takane to return.

---Two hours later---

After Takane got home, all of us celebrated and finished off the huge cake. Almost all of the ice-cream Takane bought was eaten, and after we ate everything we played some games until everyone was tired.

Right now, I'm laying in my bed unable to go to sleep. For some reason, I feel more...successful. Of course, I feel more powerful but...it's different.

*step* *step*

Hearing someone's footsteps outside of my room, the door opened and the person walked towards my bed.

"Akito..." The person whispered.

"Hmm...? Who are-...Akari? Why are you here?" I replied with a whisper.

"I don't know, it's just...I feel weird..."

"You feel weird? How?"

"I can feel this...huge amount of warmth in chest and it won't go away...and the closer I get to you the more I feel it..."

By now, Akari's breathing has become more noticeable.

"? Well...I don't really kno-!"

Suddenly, Akari drew my blankets off of me and crawled on-top of me. I could feel her warmth directly, and I could also feel her breath on my skin. She lifted her head to look into my eyes, and the light from the window above my bed slightly shown on her face. I could see that her face is bright red, as if she's blushing to the extreme.

"U-umm...Akari, what are you-"

"I can't...hold it in any longer...."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Sometimes, I would feel this same warmth but....tonight it's so much stronger..."

"You've felt it before...?"

"Yea..."

As we were talking, Akari's sweet smelling breath was softly hitting my neck and some parts of my face. Because of the situation, it made it a lot more dangerous than it should be.

"So...Akari...why are you here?"

"I'm here because...I feel it more when I'm closer to you..."

"Oh...couldn't you have just resisted it like all the other times?"

"Of course not!" Akari slightly yelled.

"!...Akari..."

"Haa...Akito...I have something to say..."

"W-what is it?..."

"I...I...lo..."

"Lo...?

"...I love you...."

"..."

What? WHAAAAAAAT! I mean, I kind of got the hints, but...there's so much impact if you hear it directly from the person while in a situation like this!

"Y-y-you l-love me?" I stammered, fully taken by surprise with my cheeks slighty dyed a bright red.

"..Yea..."

"U-umm...I don't really know how to respond to tha-"

All of a sudden, Akari bent down and kissed me. It felt like her warmth was being transferred directly to me, and atmosphere was so romantic that I accepted her kiss. Our kiss became deeper as I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Mmm....Ahh....Mnn..." Akari made several noises, and when our lips parted she would take a quick breath and we would kiss again.

At first, it was a simple kiss. However, I don't know when, but the kisses became more erotic as Akari and I would wrap our tongues together. Small drips of saliva would escape our mouths, and for some reason it felt as if my mouth was creating more saliva than usual. Because of that, I would have to swallow every so often so my mouth wouldn't overflow.

"Haa....Haa....Akito...I need to catch...my breath-"

I was so into it that I stopped Akari from talking by kissing her. Parting our lips, I lifted my head and bit Akari's left ear softly, and as that happened Akari let out a small high pitched sound. She began to sweat slightly, which added to her erotic appearance.

Lifting her body up a couple inches from my body, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her left breast. Letting out a slightly louder sound, she pressed my hand firmly against her chest. She was wearing a very thin night gown, and it was so thin that I could see her bra through it, as well as the lower parts of her body.

Lifting my left leg upwards, my leg went up in-between her legs and I lifted her up slightly. As I did that, she gripped my shoulders tightly and let out a loud, some-what high pitched sound. She kept breathing hard and she slightly started to move her hips as she bent down and kissed me again.

Going on like that for a couple more minutes, Akari and I were kissing each other as well as some other things so much that it was getting to the point where if we didn't stop we do something that we definitely couldn't deny. Luckily for me, we never got to that point. The reason for that is because as I finally grabbed Akari's bare breasts while kissing her deeply at the same time as she was moving her hips, she did the you-know-what. Yup, right when we were kissing, she did it. Although, I don't care much because either way it was pretty awesome.

But, I guess it was so good for her that she fainted because of it. Or maybe she fell asleep, I don't know. Either way, there was no way that I would do anything to a girl who was unconscious. Also, I didn't feel like taking her back to her room so I just laid her down beside me and went to sleep. Well, even if I didn't get to do...'it'...I was still satisfied to an extent.

The reactions I got that morning...were exactly what you would expect.

Author's Note: At the beginning, I didn't bother making everyone having to get their names changed because 1. It would be too much trouble for me to create new names. 2. It's to avoid confusion, because if I was reading this I wouldn't want to have to re-learn everyone's names. Just saying.
Part 2:
Spoiler! :
That morning as I opened my eyes, I felt something clinging to my side. Looking over to my left, Akari lay there holding my arm tightly against her body.

....Right. Akari and I did stuff last night. Sheese I'm so tired.

Remembering what Akari and I did last night, I grew to be somewhat embarrassed. Sitting up slightly as I reached over to move the hair out of her face, the door to my room suddenly opened.

Crap...

"Akito, time to get up..."

I froze in place, and slowly looked over to the person who was standing at the entrance to my room. I looked into Kanade's shocked face, and she then slowly backed away while closing the door.

"Hey! Don't just close to the door!" I shouted.

Opening the door slightly to allow herself to see inside, Kanade responded with a weird smile:

"Hmmm? Are you sure I'm not interrupting something?"

"Ugh...No, you're not interrupting anything. I was just trying to wake her up." I responded with a look of annoyance.

I felt movement on my left, and as I looked over I saw Akari opening her eyes and sitting up. Facing me, she rubbed her right eye as her bra slipped off. Not noticing it, she sluggishly swung her arms around my neck and pushed me down as she climbed on top of me.

"Wait, Akari! Kanade is standing right there!" I yelled as I look back and forth between Akari and Kanade.

"Huuuh...? Kanade...? Oh hi there..." Akari said as she looked back at the door, clearly half asleep.

"Hehehe...I might as well go tell Takane~." Kanade said as she closed the door.

"Wait! Kanade come back!" I yelled, but it was too late.

*sigh* Why is this happening...

"Oi, Akari. I think you can get up now..."

Saying that, I looked at Akari to see that she fell back asleep. With her arms around my neck, her breasts got pushed up more than they should. Her sweet smell filled my nose, and I felt her body warmth all over my body. Unconsciously, my arms began moving around her back.

Wait, me!! I need to wake her up, not assault her while she's sleeping! Damn, it's so hard to resist...

Taking deep breaths and breathing out slowly to calm down, put my mouth next to Akari's ear and shouted:

"WAKE UP!!"

Immediately her eyes opened and she jumped backwards, yanking me forwards because her arms were still wrapped around my neck.

*POP*

Feeling and hearing my neck pop, I froze in place.

"Owwww!! Akari what the heck are you doing?!"

"Sorry! It's just that you shouldn't wake me up so suddenly like that."

Why do I feel like this has happened before...?

Getting off of me and my bed, Akari stumbled a tiny bit before she gained her balance. Seeing her night gown which is some-what see through, I instantly remembered last night. Completely mesmerized by her beautiful figure, I didn't notice myself staring at her as she turned around.

"-! Akari, your bra is gone!" I said as my eyes instantly locked onto her chest.

"Huh?"

When she looked down, she finally realized what happened. Wrapping her arms around her chest, she turned around quickly. Picking up her bra, I threw it near her.

"There, put it on."

"Thanks."

Getting out of my bed, I went over to my dresser and took out a shirt.

"Here, catch." I said as I threw the shirt over to Akari.

"Ah, thanks."

Turning my back to her, I started to get dressed as well.

Hmm? What time is it?

Walking over to the alarm clock near my bed, the time read: 6:53 A.M.

6:53??!! No wonder my alarm clock didn't go off...wait...if it's this early then why did Kanade come to my room?...

"U-umm...I'm going back to my room..." Akari said.

She quickly walked to the door and left my room, leaving me alone.

I feel like it's going to be awkward for a while....

Sighing, I left my room to do my daily morning activities before school.

After I finished my breakfast I was about ready to head out the front door when someone grabbed the back of my jacket.

"U-umm...who grabbed me?..." I said.

Turning around, I found Takane glaring at me.

-! Uwah...scary...

"Akito, is it true?" Takane said with a cold voice.

"What is what true?"

"That you took Akari's virginity last night."

What! Kanade, damn you...

"Takane, do you really believe I would that?"

"...Of course."

"W-what? Is that so...well, I guess you're in luck. Of course I did not take Akari's virginity last night."

"Prove it."

"Prove it? How in the world am I supposed to do that?!"

"I don't know, just prove it."

What...I...I don't understand at all...

"Um, look Takane...I have to go to school now, so can you let me go?"

"No."

Ugh, seriously...

"Look, Takane, I seriously have to go to school now so if you would just let go of my jacket I could leave."

"...Alright."

Takane let go of my jacket, and while turning around I thought to myself:

Geez, finally.

Walking out the front door, I headed towards school.

Arriving a bit later than I usually do, I opened the door to my classroom. Getting the usual hello's and welcome's, I sat down at my desk.

Sheese, what was wrong with Takane this morning? I was almost late for class.

Leaning forward on top of my desk, I closed my eyes. I heard footsteps come close and stop in-front of my desk, and I looked up to see who it was.

"Hey, Akito. I need to talk to you." Miyuki said.

"Why?"

"Don't question me, I need to talk to you because I need to talk to you. That's it."

"Alright, well...we can do that later."

I said as I let my head down on to the desk again. Miyuki said nothing, and soon enough she went back to her seat.

The homeroom teacher came in and class started like usual. After homeroom, the bell rang for the next class. As everyone stood up, a student near the windows said:

"What is that?"

"What is what?"

"That!"

"Huh? Doesn't it seem like it's getting closer...?"

Hm?

Walking over to the windows, I look up into the sky. Off in the distance I could see what looked like a small black dot. It got bigger and bigger as each second passed, and it looked like it was moving towards the school.

Wait a second...it kind of...looks familiar...Haha, that can't be.........Oh my gosh....Shit!

The 'black dot' turned out to be the power from a DarkWeaver. A huge surge of energy was being shot towards the school.

Crap! The teachers have to stop it-...wait there's no Weavers in this school, damn it!

It happened as if in slow motion. As I opened the window to go outside to try to stop the dark energy, I got half way out when it hit. The energy was as big as a fourth of the school, and when it both collided, the energy completely destroyed the part of the school it hit. The energy was being continually released, and it started moving across the school.

What the Hell!!!

Everyone started screaming and running to the doors, trying to get out. Some people even tried to jump out of the windows, even though we're on the second out of three floors. The classroom I'm in is on the completely opposite side of the energy, but it doesn't look possible for the normal students to escape.

The energy stopped releasing when it was done destroying half of the school. Hearing a small whistling sound, I looked up to see something falling from the sky.

*BOOM*

The object crashed into the ground in-front of the school with huge amounts of force, which cracked the earth around it. The dust cleared, and I saw a tall figure standing in the center of the indented ground.

The figure was dressed in black skinny jeans and a black, gold-colored trimmed jacket. A black hood was pulled over the figure's eyes, and a black gold-colored trimmed collar reached half-way up the figure's hood. The figure wore all-black converse shoes.

The figure turned its head to the left and looked at me. Even though I couldn't see its eyes, I knew it was looking at me.

What the Hell?? Who is that?!

"Akito! What are you doing! We have to get out of here!" Miyuki said as she grabbed my arm.

"No. Miyuki, you have to leave with everyone else. I'll stop that guy." I replied as I tugged my arm out of her grasp.

"What do you mean, stop that guy?! He's obviously a Weav-"

"I'm a WindWeaver, Miyuki. Now please leave."

Jumping out of the window, I landed on the ground below without injury. Immediately, the figure attacked me with a black sword made out of energy.

Dodging to the left, I spun around and aimed for his head with kick. Ducking, he swung his sword upwards towards my neck. Leaning backwards, I used the wind around to me to slide myself backwards several feet. Leaning forward, I rushed towards the figure with my left fist extended and I gathered compressed air around my fist.

I saw his left foot slightly move, and he disappeared from sight.

Wha-

A second later I felt my back being slashed open. Quickly releasing a huge amount of air around me, I regained my posture and I scanned the area to try to find the figure.

The figure landed not to far off from my position, and he stood up in a relaxed position.

"Who are you!" I shouted.

The figure raised his sword and slashed it down, releasing a wave of energy towards me. Jumping up above the energy, I kicked horizontally while releasing a wave of wind. The figure dodged, and the wind that hit the ground destroyed the surrounding area.

The figure jumped in my direction, with his sword aimed towards me. Dodging slightly, I grabbed his outstretched arm and punched his stomach upwards. His body was projected up into the sky far above the school. While still in mid-air, I forcefully shot myself upwards which resulted in the surrounding area being blasted by the amount of energy I released. A huge sound was also created the moment I flew upwards.

As I almost reached the figure's body, he spun around while slashing his sword towards me as he simultaneously released dark energy in my direction. Extending my right fist forward, I created a drill-like shape of wind around it. Gathering as much wind as I could in the small space around my fist, both energies collided.

My wind completely overwhelmed the dark energy, and I continued to fly upwards toward the figure. Making my wind disperse, I dodged his out-stretched sword and stopped my flight above him. Before he could turn around, I used all my strength to kick him towards the ground.

Basically stomping on his back, I used the wind around me to push myself downwards which increased the amount of force I released. Watching him fall, his body impacted the earth below. The ground around him indented quickly, and I saw traces of dark energy surrounding him.

Tch, I hate how much defense DarkWeavers have.

Focusing intensely, dark purple energy started to manifest around the left side of my chest and move around to my right arm. Making the energy cover my whole arm, I let myself drop. I turned around and looked toward the ground where the figure was standing, and I fell with increasing speed.

Concentrating the energy around my right arm, the dark purple electricity started to flow around my arm smoothly. Locating the figure, I finally used the wind to blast myself downward towards him. Stretching my right arm foward at the last second, the figure slashed his sword towards my fist.

Breaking his sword completely, my fist crashed down on-top of him. A huge explosion of purple energy was released, and it engulfed the surrounding area which was not too far off from the school.

Looking down at the figure, his body now has a giant hole in his chest which reached down to his stomach. However, there was no blood or guts coming out. Instead, it looked like black mist was escaping the hole.

"Akito." The figure said.

"W-what?"

"I completely under estimated you."

"What do you mean?"

"Guess...I'm going...to have to leave...you to the others."

"The others?..."

"Hahaha...I'm only one of six...prepare yourself...for the end is drawing near."

After he finished his last words, his body started to disintegrate into black mist which eventually disappeared.

Black...mist?!

Standing up, I looked back at the school. Half of it is gone, and it seems like students accidentally fell out during the mayhem. Some bodies are laying on the ground, and I see that some of their legs are broken. Some students are trying to crawl away from the school, with terror covering their faces.

All of the students that were in the part of the school that was destroyed by the DarkWeaver, are dead. I could see no trace of their bodies, and it was safe to say that they were erased from this existence.

Shit...it's happening again...

This time I didn't contribute to the lives that were lost, however, I can't be sure about the future.
Last edited by Calculatrix on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
caparo
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by caparo »

Interesting developments. New appearance and new names (soon) along with new adventures (hopefully)!

Return to “Creative works”