Original Light Novel: Ai no Yosei

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

NanaminAnaka135
Astral Realm

Original Light Novel: Ai no Yosei

Post by NanaminAnaka135 »

My first attempt at a light novel. I doubt it will get an anime adaptation, but you can dream for it to get one, right?

Summary: Ai is a young fairy who is training to be like her mother, Aiko, who is the leader of the Cupids, a group of fairies who secretly assist humans as they fall in love. However, when Aiko suddenly becomes ill, Ai decides to take her place before she dies. However, in order to become a Cupid, she has to help 50 couples find their way to each other. She can only be assisted by a true maiden in love, as only true maidens in love can see Cupids or Cupids-in-training.

Meanwhile, a Japanese middle school girl named Tekina Koten is in love with the most popular guy at her school, Hansamu Yori. However, Hansamu doesn't even bother to notice her. One day, she is told by the obsessive leader of Hansamu's fan club, Nani Tengoku, to give up on him. Depressed, Tekina comes home from school....only to find Ai herself in her room, eating an apple. Ai realizes that Tekina can see her and asks for her assistance. Finding this as a chance to win Hansamu's heart, Tekina agrees, but first, she has to help Ai play matchmaker with other students at her school. However, they'd better do it fast, because Aiko only has 3 months to live!

I will start writing it sometime in the future.
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Original Light Novel: Ai no Yosei

Post by Calculatrix »

Hahaha....this can only be written well or badly. Hopefully it's written well because I think it would be a pretty good read;)
Author of "Weaver of Chaos" and "Code : Reality"

Return to “Creative works”