Spades of Time

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Spades of Time

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Rajikai wrote:Thanks for the reply. Will work on that tomorrow. Chapter 1 will be amazing. Don't know when I will get down to it, but if it matches my mental film, it should be great. About the English grammar, or improving my grammar. Well, that will be hard. I do plan to read more, and write more, but that's the only way I truly see myself improving. Reading grammar rules don't work for me. I'm an all hands-on person.

Keep in mind this is an experiment. Training. All to prepare myself for the final work. Amusement for those who crave it or help me :)

BTW, Shadow, you've been a great help.
From what you have written in Chapter 1 so far, I would say your mental film is rather good in fact. However, you just have to "show" us what it is like. The only thing you need is a good way to express the thoughts in your mind, then it can be rather good and exciting. Good luck.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rajikai »

Okay... I edit Prologue. That's about it. BTW, the prologue, I want to keep some answers unanswered. That is until later on.

Progress on Chapter 1+
I want to first plan the entire thing before I continue on chapter 1. I'm a little stuck on what to do. I hope the end result will be good.
1,550/3,400
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Rajikai wrote:Okay... I edit Prologue. That's about it. BTW, the prologue, I want to keep some answers unanswered. That is until later on.

Progress on Chapter 1+
I want to first plan the entire thing before I continue on chapter 1. I'm a little stuck on what to do. I hope the end result will be good.
If you want me to stick as a reader, then just post your chapter when you are done. If I have the time, I would continue reading and comment on it then.

If you need help on continuing the chapter, you can email me on your plans and details, then I might be able to come up with some idea to help you or at least give some suggestions. However, doing so would make me less of a reader. Similarly, you can put it in the thread and ask for advice if you want to. But good advice is hard to come about unless we know more about the story or what you intend to achieve with it.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Creative works”