Maburaho

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Maburaho?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
2%

Total votes: 60

snick
Astral Realm

Re: Maburaho?

Post by snick »

what happen nobody want to do this proyect
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Till now wasnt any translator interessted to translate it, as it seems...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
blackcat
Astral Realm

Post by blackcat »

snick wrote:what happen nobody want to do this proyect
My internet server was changed at home so now I have high-speed internet. Other than that, I haven't been studying any Japanese. The only thing I did was compile a short list of terms that would probably be used often.

Also, would the translation for the chapter names be I (ore is what I think it is) chapter 1, etc. until the last chapter?
MadJustin7
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Maburaho

Post by MadJustin7 »

I am a big fan of the series and was a little disappointed to find out that the light novels hadn't been translated. I for one would really like to see these novels translated.
seoulfighter
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by seoulfighter »

This series is like 20 something volumes......................................................................................................................................... see these dots they dont even begin to describe the amount of work required >_<. but ya if i ever finish kampfer this will be on my list of impossible translations to tackle ^_^. So far finished pg 1 of kampfer woot! only 10 more volumes to go!!!
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I don't know I could be biased or could be the poor anime adaptation but I find BT has much better projects to do than this.

baka baka baka
seoulfighter
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by seoulfighter »

b0mb3r wrote:I don't know I could be biased or could be the poor anime adaptation but I find BT has much better projects to do than this.
Yeah the anime just sort of ended without much resolution, but I haven't read the rest of the novels, but I think it might be interesting, and thats the only reason I contemplated translating this series >_<!
Luciel
Astral Realm

Post by Luciel »

woaa i didn't even know that there was a novel for maburaho, if it can be translated please do so!! the anime left it unfinished, would be nice to know the ending.
seoulfighter
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by seoulfighter »

Luciel wrote:woaa i didn't even know that there was a novel for maburaho, if it can be translated please do so!! the anime left it unfinished, would be nice to know the ending.
See thing is there are thirty novels or more to this series, and from what I've seen they split off into different endings with the three different main heroines, but like I said I will translate it whenever I finish Kampfer, since that one is much shorter ^_^.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

If you translate Kämpfer (till the end or at all) ;) but if you need a change you can always create another teaser project ;) :mrgreen:
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
seoulfighter
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by seoulfighter »

Darklor wrote:If you translate Kämpfer (till the end or at all) ;) but if you need a change you can always create another teaser project ;) :mrgreen:
I will definitely reach the end! Once I find a job and my life isn't spinning me around I plan to build a steady schedule, and finish this project in probably 5 years at most. I know I think long term, but hey I did the math 240 pgs. per volume, and I have like 10 volumes working at a pace of 2 pgs. a day would mean that it would take 120 days so three volumes a year. This however does not include my private vacation time which I throw in to be a year or two in between. So when I get my job please pray that I do. I will have a steady work schedule, and finish this project when I finish college that would be awesome ^_^!
dantesco04
Astral Realm

Post by dantesco04 »

Great! i hope they pick this one! i have been waiting for someone to translate this (since i saw the anime) and well i got kinda dissapointed when the anime ended like that jeje
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

I would like to see it translated because the anime ended with no real conclusion and form what I hear it only covers volumes 1-5 of the light novel series. I would like to see this translated very much so.
nipah
Astral Realm

Post by nipah »

i loved the anime but the ending is just....

i really want the light novels to be translated more than anything
Superduperelectro
Astral Realm

Post by Superduperelectro »

Let's revive this. I'll translate maburaho if the admins allows it. It's a slow, painful, ride with me. But it's better than nothing. :evil:

Return to “Teaser Feedback”