Last Savior

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
97%
Not really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
3%

Total votes: 173

Divine Conqueror
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Last Savior

Post by Divine Conqueror »

Author: Yagi Uzuki(Also the author of Antiliteral no Arcanist)
Illustrator: Ogipote
Label: Dengeki Bunko

Summary by delacroix01 from AnimeSuki
The year was AD 2140. Under the menace of no mercy posed by "Aions", the worst enemies ever, mankind's population reduced to the extreme and was literally on the brink of extinction...

Nanagi Ryouga, who encountered a mysterious incident and was sent flying all the way from the peaceful world of 2015, though agitated because of the cruel circumstance, stands up in order to find out a hope for his own fate and the future of mankind. Carrying a radiant sword in his hand...
Last edited by Divine Conqueror on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Last Savior

Post by KuroiHikari »

Divine Conqueror
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Man, I really should visit B-T forums more frequently. Didn't even know a translation of the prologue has been up since 5 days ago.

Thanks a lot, KuroHi. Hopefully there will be Teaser page soon and it will eventually be a full project.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

You're welcome.
I'm neutral on it being a teaser.
However, I'm quite doubtful of whether it should gain the full project status. Full project status is overrated to be honest.
There are many project with full status that aren't progressing.
Until somebody can dedicate to 1 whole volume, I rather not see a stalled full-project-status project.
Divine Conqueror
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

KuroiHikari wrote:There are many project with full status that aren't progressing.
Until somebody can dedicate to 1 whole volume, I rather not see a stalled full-project-status project.
Ah, that's a really good point.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

KuroiHikari wrote: However, I'm quite doubtful of whether it should gain the full project status. Full project status is overrated to be honest.
There are many project with full status that aren't progressing.
But the full project status gets the project into the medi wiki sidebar. Which could result in a increased popularity...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Detalz
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Detalz »

I was under the impression that projects in the teaser projects page was more likely to gain potential translators, and putting it in the main sidebar just gains a bigger readers' base.

I'll have to agree with Kuroi, and would rather not have this in the main sidebar until at least 3 chapters are translated. Besides, Chapter 1 is only the prologue to the story. But seriously, who came up with 90-page long chapters? I'll start working on Chapter 2 at winter break by the latest if no one picks this up by then. And if someone picks it up, all the better :D
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Detalz wrote:I was under the impression that projects in the teaser projects page was more likely to gain potential translators, and putting it in the main sidebar just gains a bigger readers' base.
I dont know how it is now, but not long ago I would have assumed that only rare few visit and read the teasers projects...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Darklor wrote:
Detalz wrote:I was under the impression that projects in the teaser projects page was more likely to gain potential translators, and putting it in the main sidebar just gains a bigger readers' base.
I dont know how it is now, but not long ago I would have assumed that only rare few visit and read the teasers projects...
Even though more people read the teaser projects compared to before, it doesn't change the fact that projects on the sidebar gain more attention, so putting up the project there helps to attract attention of potential translators faster.
Divine Conqueror
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Whoa, this LN got picked up?

It's been awhile since I last visited B-T, but I'm really glad to see this got its own page on Teaser Project already because this looks interesting. Thank you, thank you very much Kuroi and Deltaz.

How and when did this all start? Man, I felt really left out.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Divine Conqueror wrote:Whoa, this LN got picked up?
Yea, but right now it seems nobody is translating this if I go by the project registration page.
Divine Conqueror
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Finally got to read the 1st chapter. As expected, my feelings were right, this seems really interesting, I'm looking forward to more. Especially the mech battles.
Divine Conqueror
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Eh well, I'm just guesslating with the help of Google Translate-kun, but if I'm not wrong, the author cut a out a lot of Last Savior and it ended in volume...3?
wretchedsin
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wretchedsin »

Just wondering but is this still be translated their hasn't been any updates in a while now

Return to “Teaser Feedback”