Who secretly thinks Haruhi is a lesbian or bi?

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Who secretly thinks Haruhi is a lesbian or bi?

Post by Haiyami »

There are some iffies about that. While you say she isn't, Haruhi is a bit too friendly with MIkuru. For instance, nibbling on her ear, gropping her breasts. Then again it is Haruhi, her preferences don't hold any common or rational thinking at all. LOL. -_-; What frightens me even more is what if she is into the bazar alien like creatures with no gender waht so ever.
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

Haruhi does that to mikuru because she is jealous of her "assets" :P
Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

XkaOnslaught wrote:Haruhi does that to mikuru because she is jealous of her "assets" :P
true plus her loli look.
and the fact that kyon always watch her, protect her and basicaly attracted to her, ne? :wink:
she's a big mendoksen this una ^.^(writing well?)
send her to therphy asap, and
spoiler of volume 3
Spoiler! :
when she flicked mikuru chan and tried to make a love scene(vodka) in her movie she really went over the top
I dunno how the hell she want kyon to like her...maybe she's real a les who knows...
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

whoa how did you do that hidden thingy?
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

To do the Hidden or spoiler thing, there should be a Spoiler button just below your subject in the posting a reply/thread page. It allows you to have spoilers posted without having people read them and having a unwanted spoiler read.

Anyways, back on topic.

Personally, I think that Haruhi is bisexual, leaning more towards the les side though. Have you noticed how Haruhi treats boys, and people she doesn't know? They are objects, vegetibles; in her eyes they are nothing. But she shows hidden feelings towards Kyon, which shows that she does have interest in guys. *I'm semi asleep here so please forgive me if I start to repeat, or make run on sentances, or ramble on about stuff.* Also, you notice how Haruhi likes to fondle Mikuru's breasts. This does not imply specificly that she's lesbian, but she's just jealous of Mikuru's bust + loli face combo. What does show that she's les is that she said how she liked Mikuru's type because of her large breasts in Volume 4... just realised I contridicted myself... or did I? I'm not sure... Okay so, what I'm saying is Haruhi is a bi. I'll rephrase my thoughts later...
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

well haruhi likes mikuru only because she has big breasts and has a loli face. thats all i think. though its not a like, more of her being jealous of it and well you know what happens to people she is not happy with... :D
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

I don't care whether she's a les as long as I get to be alone with her in a Sealed Dimension. I'll change her mind on her sexual preference pretty quickly.......
............just rambling........... 8)
Felin
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

^ agree with the above...
if i was with both haruhi and mikuru in a room they wont be out till they become stright again...haha :twisted:
damn too much hentai...dl 2 giga of haruhi hentai XD sick.
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

jeez.. and i thought me having 800megs of it was bad already.
Felin
Favourite Light Novel:

yea well

Post by Felin »

I deleted it...i dont have much virtual women pics atm...i prefer the real ones ;)
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

If I said, would it still be a secret?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

I prefer Bi.

:P

*turns on the B-T announcement speakers*

"Haruhi, Yuki, and Mikuru are request at the supervisor office..."

:twisted:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
LegendaryTurtle
Astral Realm

Post by LegendaryTurtle »

so about them haruhi hentai pics....
care to share the resources? :D
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

LegendaryTurtle wrote:so about them haruhi hentai pics....
care to share the resources? :D
I have no idea what your talking about....

:P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Anaglyph
Astral Realm

Post by Anaglyph »

She openly states she's bi in the first chapter. (Paraphrasing) "I don't care if it's a boy or a girl as long as it's not a typical boring human." It's during one of their early conversations when Kyon, prompted by the Haruhi-never-turns-down-boys anecdote, asks her whether she has any interest in having a serious relationship. Seems pretty clear to me. There are arguments you could make countering that, but they would strike me more as justifications stemming from a personal desire to prove her straightness, for whatever reason, than particularly solid arguments.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”