I wanna help.

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

SnakeLegend
Astral Realm

I wanna help.

Post by SnakeLegend »

I'd like to help out on the translations...
but only got the chinese versions novel 1-6.
any help?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

We always welcome help, however all the volumes from 1 to 6 has been registered with a translator.

But, if you are still willing there is a solution to it, we allow "preview" scripting, meaning as long as you are confident in translating complete scripts of one of the chapters not yet done or you suspect will not be completed for some time, before the registered Translator can, we will publish it. But when the registered translator is ready to publish their own version they have the right to delete the preview script, or keep it up.

If you are still willing, please e-mail thelastguardian, and inform me when you have been acknowledge.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
the_naming_game
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by the_naming_game »

(really have to get rid of this late posting habit...)

SnakeLegend:
There's always a need for editors -- and since you're able to read the Chinese translation, you can fix things that the English-only people can't.
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

If I can be of any help, I'm also a native Chinese.
Though I don't have any Chinese versions of the novels......

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”