Parents?

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Parents?

Post by b0mb3r »

do u ever consider any of the characters in Suzumiya Haruhi books is like your parents? any of them? when i observe closely to Haruhi and Kyon, they reminds me of my parents. cept either they are more extreme or less extreme than either of them.

MY mom is awfully resembles Haruhi. She do whatever she wants, and when she has a goal, she goes for it. MY mom stamina rivals with Haruhi cause she does alot of stuff too. Though she is not talented as Haruhi, she tries at least everything. also she does have a soft side like haruhi and i bet when the future books reveals more of her past and personality, is gonna resembles a bit of my mom.

My dad is kind of like Kyon, Level-headed and have alot of common sense. He tends to get drag along with my mom's idea. no wait more like forced with an invisible grip. when my mom tries to do crazy things, my dad has to try to keep her inline with the rest of society. unlike kyon, my father is intelligent and know his stuff well. my father can be a good narrator like kyon since he tells stories the way kyon expresses if that he was part of his stories.

points is. i have a haruhi mom and an kyon dad. so what kind of son did they produce? hmm a kind of kona-chan (Lucky Star) boy-verison. lol! I tend to be crazy like my mom and do outrageous thing and i have my dad's smart and common knowledge sense to when to keep myself at a limit. and i still ended up being an otaku. lol. well just want to know if any your parents resembles anyone

baka baka baka
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

You're putting yourself on the same level as Konata-chan? How disrespectful!
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

well i do say awkward things like konata-chan in front of girls that either they are confused or want to hit me but love me at the same time

baka baka baka
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

There are so many grammeretical errors it hurts my eyes. Sorry. Just had to say.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Man, I cannot imagine what it would be like to have Haruhi for my mom and Kyon for my dad. I find your situation to be interesting though because I find it interesting when people get compared to fictional characters. I have been told that I am practically an anime character outside of the anime on multiple occasions. I do not know how I should take that...
Gluttony
Astral Realm

Post by Gluttony »

it's blasphemy in itselft just to compare haruhi and kyon with mere humans +_+

well...about kona-chan...i have some of her characteristics too...i only learn for tests on the night befor...i play dating games...i love limited stuff...and some more...but i would never compare me with her...

well...it seems your mom does do crazy stuff...but to compare with haruhi it's not important that she does do crazy thing...it's important WHAT she is doing...something we mere humans consider as "crazy" is just something normal in haruhi-sama's eyes...
----------
sry about typos...or wrong gramar...
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

um sounds like my mom. i find it a bit crazy what she does but she think is normal to be capable of doing it. then again i done stuff ppl think is not normal. like biting ppl's ear

baka baka baka
serialies
Astral Realm

Post by serialies »

if haruhi is your mom...and kyon = your dad...wouldnt that make you a cynical demigod? :shock:
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

serialies wrote:if haruhi is your mom...and kyon = your dad...wouldnt that make you a cynical demigod? :shock:
no. it just makes him a twisted version of kyon's loli imotou....

:roll:

loli in a bag! = Bomb3r

:p
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

obaka keeps his lolis in his bag >_>;;
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I keep mine in my pants.
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

Dan wrote:I keep mine in my pants.
Just like Mokoto-kun :3.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

-_-; There is no one that I know that resembles anyone from Haruhi novels.
IrishHaremOtaku
Astral Realm

Post by IrishHaremOtaku »

Reminds me of 2 exs and a brief fling..

the girls that is..
quigonkenny
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by quigonkenny »

Haiyami wrote:-_-; There is no one that I know that resembles anyone from Haruhi novels.
Same here, although there is that one hawt Japanese high school girl I'm seeing with the ankle-length green hair and fang...

JK ^_^

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”