Novels in Chinese version! ebook

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Reader
Astral Realm

Novels in Chinese version! ebook

Post by Reader »

Hi guys! :)
As you can see from my avatar this is my first post here! Nice to meet you all!

Here I have Suzumiya Haruhi series from volume 1 to 6 in simplified chinese version and .exe format.
They are brought you by a YYmoe. I asked for his permission already.
I don't know if uploading this will violate some forum rules, if I did please remove this thread and I apologized for posting these. :cry:

:idea: by the way, if you are confused about the names of the characters you can check on this site:http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%B6%BC% ... 5%E6%97%A5

Edit: Sorry. we do not allow posting of licenced materials here.

Discussion is fine, but please refrain from posting any links. if you are interested in these, please privately message the user. that is what it is for.
Onizuka-GTO
Reader
Astral Realm

sorry for double posting!

Post by Reader »

Sorry, I really don't know how to attach 2 files in one post. Here is attachment of volume 6! That's it for the day! Maybe I will come back and upload more, if this thread didn't get deleted.

Edit: Sorry. we do not allow posting of licenced materials here.

Discussion is fine, but please refrain from posting any links. if you are interested in these, please privately message the user. that is what it is for.
Onizuka-GTO
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

Is this allowed? 'Cause I think this is actually useful.
Reader
Astral Realm

Post by Reader »

So volume 5 is lisenced, I see. Well how about vol 7 and vol 8? I have thoses in .txt file. Am I allowed to post them up?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

all availble voulmes are not permitted to be posted on this forum in Japanese or taiwanese Mandarin, Cantonese or mainland Mandarin, in file format.

If you wish to share them, you can simply leave a message here that you have them and that they may contact you for them.

I'am sorry but these are the forum rules.

However, you are allowed to type them out, and post them here as individual messages.

For translational examination, of course.

hopefully this will clarify our position and what you may be allow to post here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

8)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Reader
Astral Realm

Post by Reader »

@onizuka-gto
Can I really just type them out? I mean I will just copy-paste them since it's word files.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

yes, that is fine. but if you are going to do that, it's best you put those chinese versions in the individual forums for each volume, and not here which is the general forum.

:wink:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Reader
Astral Realm

Post by Reader »

How do I do that? Create an individual forum?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

The individual forums are located here:

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=19

If you wist to post some translation text for Volume 07, make a thread in the volume 07 forum, for Volume 08, do the same.

:)

@Onizukademongto
Reader
Astral Realm

Post by Reader »

ok thanks for your info!
Reader
Astral Realm

Post by Reader »

I have posted the full chinese volume 7 on the volume 7 forum! Anyone interested can go take a look!
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

eh... what you are doing is still plagerism....

what onizuka meant was, you are allowed to post little snippets of the volume in its original format, but not the ENTIRE VOLUME.... :roll:
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

XkaOnslaught wrote:eh... what you are doing is still plagerism....

what onizuka meant was, you are allowed to post little snippets of the volume in its original format, but not the ENTIRE VOLUME.... :roll:
Be fair, it's not as if he's passing it off as his own work. But I agree that some form of attribution or links to the original should be provided.
Reader
Astral Realm

Post by Reader »

I thought is forbidden to post that kind of links!
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

hold on shouldn't licensed material be like licensed in the country that this forum is served at.

I know for one thign the novels will probably never get licensed in the States.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”