Volume 3 - The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How was this volume?

It's Haruhiist Heaven!
70%
Its ok
30%
It could be better
No votes
It's bad
No votes
It's an Insult!
No votes
A part of me died
No votes

Total votes: 23

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Volume 3 - The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi

Post by onizuka-gto »

Discuss everything concerning the third volume here.

Is it good? bad? OK? Tell us what you think.
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Sun May 13, 2007 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Garstansinilliam
Astral Realm

Post by Garstansinilliam »

It's not finished, that's what I think! Get back to work!!

Nah kidding, the bits I've read so far are great! For the most part, you wouldn't know really this wasn't the language it was written in!
Pucci
Astral Realm

Post by Pucci »

very good work on first chapter, only thing I could see that was wrong was that balls caught in the outfield are not called strikeouts. You can only strikeout while batting. Flyout or popout would be more correct.
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Pucci wrote:very good work on first chapter, only thing I could see that was wrong was that balls caught in the outfield are not called strikeouts. You can only strikeout while batting. Flyout or popout would be more correct.
Like I said, I don't watch baseball, so go ahead and edit those flawed baseball term translations.

BTW, Boredom translation is now complete.
ArGus
Astral Realm

Post by ArGus »

Thank you for the quick translation. :) It was nice to read the novel version of SH. While I was reading the chapters, I was envisioning the anime episodes. ^_^ The anime episodes were pretty accurate, except for Lone Island Syndrome, and I can see why.
talli
Astral Realm

Post by talli »

Another great volume, with all the SOS Brigade antics between the first and second volume.
Thank you once again for the translation

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”