Chinese -> English Translations?

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

waterboy99troop
Astral Realm

Chinese -> English Translations?

Post by waterboy99troop »

i just picked up the sixth novel in chinese today and got the first five novels (also in chinese) on order...

i'm just wondering (in case i want to help with the translation process) if you guys would mind chinese to english translations... from what i saw from the "live alive" chapter of the novel (when compared with what translations of that chapter you have online), the chinese translation of the novel is very accurate...
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Yes, we accept the chinese version as well, if you wish to contribute at leased an entire chapter or more, please contact thelastguardian that you intend to do so and send me a PM when you have done so.

After I have recieved confirmation, you can register the chapters you wish to do, and away you go.

8)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Pedestrian
Astral Realm

Post by Pedestrian »

Edit: please refrain from asking for scans of the novel.

Onizuka-GTO

LegendaryTurtle
Astral Realm

Post by LegendaryTurtle »

i am curious to where i can order the simplified chinese versions (all eight if possible), i have checked yesasia.com and seemed to only find up to volume 3 in traditional chinese. Some guidence would be greatly appreciated!! :D

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”