Aristcraisi

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Would you like to see the Aristcraisi seires translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 15

Enigma
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Aristcraisi

Post by Enigma »

Aristcraisi for Elise (アリストクライシ for Elise)
Author: Ayasato Keishi (綾里けいし ), known for the B.A.D. series (which I admittedly haven't checked out).
Illustrator: Llo (るろお), known for quite a few things, like Unbreakable Machine Doll, Mushi-Uta, etc.
Publisher: Famitsu Bunko (ファミ通文庫 / FB)

Translated summary:
A young man, who had been buried while living, was dug up by a fair lass. As he held no heart, the people scorned him as a Grauen, yet the girl, Elise informed him, extending her hand with a smile, "Perahps, I had been seeking you for this entire time." She, too, was a variety of monster, one referred to as an Aristcraisi. Yet she lived for the sole purpose of killing them, whom she so violently detested. This is a fleeting, sorrowful tale of monsters.
This is a dark fantasy novel which has several tropes I adore, going by the synopsis, terminology, and character descriptions. I haven't actually (attempted to) read the actual novel yet as I've not had the time to really sit down for a good chunk of time to do so, though. I could post my interpretation of the terminology from the website and whatnot if anyone has interest, but I want to keep the first post smaller. I could try and translate this myself, but as I'm not fluent in Japanese, I'm recommending someone else if they would like to.

An interesting note about this novel was that it was originally publicized online of sorts. The FB Online website still has most of it up (even though I'm pretty sure they removed the links to it), but they removed the final chapter (which I saved beforehand). The printed novel differs from it in that it has more chapters, illustrations, and generally everything else. But the online site is a good preview of it.

Just to note, I did not mean "Aristocracy" for its title. Although, the subtitle (I think it's just for the first novel) should remind you of a song, even if it's in English für some reason.
TheCatWalk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Aristcraisi

Post by TheCatWalk »

instantly feel for the shiro-loli.....LIKE!!
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”