My Dear Master - Boku no Goshujin-sama!?

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Light Novel translated?

Yes
95%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
5%
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 20

pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

My Dear Master - Boku no Goshujin-sama!?

Post by pudding321 »

Boku no Goshujin-sama!? (ぼくのご主人様!?)
Author: Takano Yuki (鷹野祐希)
Illustrator: Izumi Tsubasu (和泉つばす)
Design: "BERTH Office" (菊地博徳)

I've searched and no results popped. I'm not sure if this is checked out or not.

"The story of this novel revolves around a high schooler, Ichikawa Yoshirou(♂) who by coincidence finds out that Shigehara Takashi(♂), a university student, scheme to abduct Yoshirou's childhood friend Sakura Makoto(♀). He tried hard to save her but unluckily fell from stone steps at a shrine.
When he regained conciousness, he finds himself as Ichikawa Yoshika(♀), a maid working at Sakura Family. Looks like his mind is now at a parallel world and trapped inside Yoshika's body. The Head of Sakura Family is the duke of Sakura, Sakura Makoto(♂). Yoshika meets another trouble on this world as Shigehara Takako(♀), approaches Makoto to marry her with debts as her excuse, though her real purpose is to become a duchess.
Yoshirou have to protect her master while trying to go back to his world asap and save Makoto(♀)..."
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: My Dear Master - Boku no Goshujin-sama!?

Post by arczyx »

Ge-gender bender!? How many of volumes total? :shock:

By the way, he's still straight until the end right? :lol:

I actually quite fond of this genre you know (that's how I found Kokoro Connect manga after all).
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando

Post by pudding321 »

arczyx wrote:Ge-gender bender!? How many of volumes total? :shock:

By the way, he's still straight until the end right? :lol:

I actually quite fond of this genre you know (that's how I found Kokoro Connect manga after all).
5 volumes

yeah, he's still straight, even though I think he suits to be a girl more than a boy...

I enjoyed those embarrassing moments mostly... (I'm not hentai!! ><)
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Oh, I recall reading the first volume I think... Its really generic... Same scenes as those "OMG! I am in a girl's body, I gotta change... how?" those kinda really fake thoughts and actions.

If I recall, the two worlds are quite connected, but I can't remember the details. It was those novels I dropped instantly after a single volume...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

... I was lost and confused when I read the synopsis. Dunno if I'm interested in this series.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Misogi wrote:... I was lost and confused when I read the synopsis. Dunno if I'm interested in this series.
My answer would be "no" for you... Its not a very well-written nor interesting series... Its more of a parallel world, like he replaced the soul of someone else's body, to and fro? If I recall, just as he replaced this person, this person replaced him in his world as well. But not much details given about that part in vol 1, not sure about future volumes. I gave it up real quick, kinda tells how "good" the story is.

But that aside, my distaste towards such novels might be due to a similar one I read back then. That one also had gender bender, talks about a girl that makes a wish to a devil, but instead threatens the devil, eventually causing a gender bender with the male protagonist. Made me feel really bored in such stories...

Never tried kampfer really, but I heard that one is gender bender as well?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote: Never tried kampfer really, but I heard that one is gender bender as well?
Yeah Kampfer is gender bender and split personalities. Every main female character in Kampfer has a split personality(cept for 1 I think) and the main character is a gender bender. It starts out interesting but imo gets boring and repetitive in some spots which made me drop reading the manga. Not sure how much more interesting the ln is to the manga though.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”