New Project Suggestion: For The Barrel

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Full-Barrel
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

New Project Suggestion: For The Barrel

Post by Full-Barrel »

For the Barrel is an abstract novel adaptation of Yoshiyuki Tomino's Mobile Suit Gundam published in January 2000 issue of Newtype Magazine. The series was put as part of the Gundam metaseries and was part of the Universal Century time-line. However, it has no relation to resemblance on famous mobile suits known as Gundam.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: New Project Suggestion: For The Barrel

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Full-Barrel wrote:For the Barrel is an abstract novel adaptation of Yoshiyuki Tomino's Mobile Suit Gundam published in January 2000 issue of Newtype Magazine. The series was put as part of the Gundam metaseries and was part of the Universal Century time-line. However, it has no relation to resemblance on famous mobile suits known as Gundam.
Please do a proper synopsis of the story and give us some information on it. This is a little hard to let us in what this is really about, nor perk us to translate it. If you can include illustrations, it would be good. And judging from what you mentioned, unless someone is really interested and loved this, its unlikely anyone would pick it up to translate, since its rather unheard of it seems? and it wont be easy to locate such articles from 2000 period in that case.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Doraneko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Doraneko »

As what Shadow said.

No offence. But directly copying the entire paragraph from wiki with absolutely zero input from your side, let alone sparing a few seconds to scan the New Project Petition Guidelines, certainly isn't the best way to motivate any sensible person to work for you.
My light novel review blog: ラノなの!@ novel.co.nr
Full-Barrel
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Full-Barrel »

I don't know anyting about it, but it the retelling of the One Year War of Gundam.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”